LVL 53 BM build question

hermansaini
hermansaini Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Blademaster
Currently im lvl 53 with axe build and i have 58 Vit and 56 dex and 173 str. My question now is, if i want to focus on dmg and power while still following axe build and fist in the future, how should i distribute points. I read somewhere that bm should get like 60 vit max or something and rest into str and dex. MY vit is higher than my dex because of the gear bonuses. Plz gimme some suggestions and feed back because i think i have too much hp lol.
Post edited by hermansaini on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Currently im lvl 53 with axe build and i have 58 Vit and 56 dex and 173 str. My question now is, if i want to focus on dmg and power while still following axe build and fist in the future, how should i distribute points. I read somewhere that bm should get like 60 vit max or something and rest into str and dex. MY vit is higher than my dex because of the gear bonuses. Plz gimme some suggestions and feed back because i think i have too much hp lol.

272 str and 198 dex at 95 stack - int gear a lot of the endgame stuff has high + stat mods so no worries

may want to consider restating vitto around 30 at 60 to use skele axes and AoS
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • hermansaini
    edited July 2010
    so should i stop at 60 vit, and then put 6 str and 4 dex for every 2 lvls?, because i seriously want a little more dmg. I also dont see myself reaching that far to 95 lol. Maybe 70s max, so i want to deal with the situation now rather than plan for later.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so should i stop at 60 vit, and then put 6 str and 4 dex for every 2 lvls?, because i seriously want a little more dmg. I also dont see myself reaching that far to 95 lol. Maybe 70s max, so i want to deal with the situation now rather than plan for later.

want more damage now?

dump that vit your probly on a pve server trust me you will not miss it with decent shards and +2 refines or so

get your dex to about 150ish for tt 70 fists/dark flases and get DQ bracers cap your axes at calams till 90-91 when you can get star axes/GX/oht with zerk

max fist mastery and cyclone heel
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this nerd above me is right. dump that vit all the way down. you need dex more then you need vit. i pretty much win against all class my level, but sometimes i lose to classes with high evasion such as archer and sin. and a bm who uses their evasion skill. you get 60+ vit from endgame gear anyways.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Sophocles - Raging Tide
    Sophocles - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i saw greek theatre so...here i am.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this nerd above me is right. dump that vit all the way down. you need dex more then you need vit. i pretty much win against all class my level, but sometimes i lose to classes with high evasion such as archer and sin. and a bm who uses their evasion skill. you get 60+ vit from endgame gear anyways.

I never lost to an archer or sin yet... but ugh... magic classes hurt lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • hermansaini
    edited July 2010
    ty for the help