whats your barb max hit

LordBaldor - Heavens Tear
LordBaldor - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Barbarian
well i have just noticed that now that im lvl 70+ i hit so much harder. i feel like a bm almsot with allt he dmg i do. like i can keep agro in true forum from people my lvl. i do have a +5 wep and some good rings. also alot of pvp skills to do more dmg. well what i want to know is do most barbs with true forum skills hit that hard to with out a +5 or better wep. my max hits are 33k 25k. i hit 24ks pretty offen and 15k to 20k alot on bosses. even when i dont spark on mobs i can pull off 20ks my max with out a spark was 21k on a wood mob. im just wondering wat kinda dmg other barbs can do. i do this dmg with out armagedon btw
Post edited by LordBaldor - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rivetting tale, chap.

20k should be easy to acheive with crit-zerks. Of course, they are not a common everyday-occurence... Unless..... o.o

HAXXXXXXXXXXXXX lol

Picsplzthxbro.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • LordBaldor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    ah ya i just find it a lil strange that with so much hp u can still hit just as hard/close to as hard as the DD classes as long as u have the pvp skills up. so wat kinda dmg can u pull off at lvl 86 im just wondering. i like to see wat i get to look forword to in the furter.

just a little side note. for the people making barbs u might feel like u cant hit hard at all and grind slow high armor repairs so much on mp pots. but later on at lvl 70 u will see all that change hits get x2 has hard well close to x2. if u use the low lvl pots that do 50mp for 10 mins it also realy helps but ya u send up killing fast and lower the repairs. so just stick it out and hopfully u will enjoy it more when u get to lvl 70. its worth the slow grinding and expensive repairs
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ah ya i just find it a lil strange that with so much hp u can still hit just as hard/close to as hard as the DD classes as long as u have the pvp skills up. so wat kinda dmg can u pull off at lvl 86 im just wondering. i like to see wat i get to look forword to in the furter.

just a little side note. for the people making barbs u might feel like u cant hit hard at all and grind slow high armor repairs so much on mp pots. but later on at lvl 70 u will see all that change hits get x2 has hard well close to x2. if u use the low lvl pots that do 50mp for 10 mins it also realy helps but ya u send up killing fast and lower the repairs. so just stick it out and hopfully u will enjoy it more when u get to lvl 70. its worth the slow grinding and expensive repairs

If you're gonna ask for damage checks on a lvl86, please don't ask me lol. I honestly don't trust my DDing skills or my physical attack. I'm using Calamity Axes of Blood+2(not too strong) and Shinroaxes+0(a little stronger but not much).
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • LordBaldor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    oh ok well thanx anyways
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Depends on what debuffs the mobs have one them. 3 spark with the right debuffs I can hit for 40k easy without a beserk weapon. Arma for a ? boss highest was 65k, and for any other regular mobs in my level range it's been 155k. Those are all without a beserk weapon so imagine if i had a berserk on top.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I 3spark crit-zerked linus last night for 150k+ and that was a normal swing. Of course he was triple amped, veno debuffed and mired, but it was still cool.
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    highest i;v hit on a WB so far

1z68cc5.jpg
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    With Skill:
    142k Arma Crit on Stygean in Cave 79.

No Skill:
    108k with 3 spark (Double Damage + Crit) on Brigand
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    260K zerk-crit on a mob in Nirvana once.

Used Arma
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    damage7.jpg

My biggest shot thus far.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TT

earlier TT

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    (Pure vit w/ tt90 gold +7)

PvP Hits

Lost my PvE hits when lappy wiped :( 210k I believe on the bambi on OHT.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Eh i am not as high(or strong) as these others yet but i hit my first 34k crit the other day. Double spark no debuff using Thunnder Death Edges only at +2.....so i think i am shapping up to be pretty nice X3b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • giniuz
    giniuz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    574k with arma in Delta b:shy

IGN : TBD
    Race : TBD but probably human
    Class : TBD Warrior or Assassin

Only WB lvl 102 on Wodan : PW-MS pvp server