Grinding Spots 76+

Options
Phii - Harshlands
Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
Heya

I wanted to ask where i can find decent grinding spots for Venomancers (without herc/nix) >.<
Atm, the only ones i know are the Mothran Dazzlewings, but they're wood so they really suck.

Any other ideas?
Post edited by Phii - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Seaspray Bladewolves around Dreamweaver are nice. Melee only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hoods of the High Seas on Nightscream aren't bad, and as a bonus there's a One Man Army for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Phii - Harshlands
    Phii - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So there aren't any good spots in air? :(
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In the air, I don't think so. If you can put up with the butterflies, I think it would be decent. The glazes are always nice :D

But I can't think of any good air grinding spots at the level out the top of my head right now. But at 85, there's those giant phoenixes at the Land of Burning heart that are pretty decent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Iyzebel - Lost City
    Iyzebel - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    84-87 good xp at lv 85 nix's
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Are you using a beenix (petite sawfly)? If so, then you really shouldnt have much trouble with the butterflies.

A better place to grind on them so you dont get too many on you is between santuary and forest of haze. they are more spread out than at lake of woe.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hoods of the High Seas on Nightscream aren't bad, and as a bonus there's a One Man Army for them.

^^ This - predictable spawn points and times. You may have to struggle to get that ideal spot free though.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cougaret Master at Arms - just north of Lost. Lovely melee only things, lots of stuff to mine.

Cleavehands probably come next.

Flying... yeah, you lack stuff. There's the mothran, which I got heartily sick of. There's the pheasants down further south. And the firebirds of course.

There are some highish level vipions NW of the island of.. misery? Something like that, NE corner of the map, anyway.

Other than that, there's not much that flies. You could hunt the harpies around burning heart - but flying archers are NOT a fun type of prey.

Edit:
    DUH.
    OHT. Many MANY flying pieces of dung hanging around there. High level, easy to kill, don't hit back very hard - those will do you I think.