"unique" suggestions..

Options
Cleanse - Raging Tide
Cleanse - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
well pwi you asked for suggestions, so i'll give some to you. I have several things in mind. For one, I'd like to mention that several people have complained about the lack of emotion to the fox that the venomancer can transform into. Just a straight face is all that is shown yet on the tiger that the barb may form into has more emotion. He stretches, picks things up with his paws etc. The paws are on fire to which makes the fox seem dull. How about we change that up a little bit? Maybe do something with the tail? i'd love to see what you could do with the fox. Also, you know how the presets have diiferent tails, ears, etc. for the veno right. Well It just doesnt make sense to have a wolf,demon,or bunny tail on a veno when you transform into a fox. I'd also love to see how you could change this. Maybe add a wolf,demon thing, bunny etc instead of the same old fox? Anyways enough with the veno.

Lets see..what about barbs. They can be a panda, wolf, lion, whatever but they can only transform into a tiger. does this really make sense either? Sure you have a tiger barb also but what about the wolf,lion and panda? Maybe you should add the wolf,panda,and lion to the barbs skills so that only the panda can transform into a panda and that goes for the other two. I think this would add more options to gameplay, it would be very fun to experiment with this wouldnt it.

Lets move on to yet another class and race..winged elves..I think a winged elf should be able to choose the color of their wings. For example, when your in customize at the start of a character, You would be able to choose the exact color of your little "wings" on your head and that will determine the color of your wings. It would make players seem more..shall i say unique and different.

Now the newest race, the tideborn. What really bothers me is when you meditate, you look the same as everyone else. i believe this should be changed so that you may pick what you want to look like in meditate form and in mermaid form. It would also be cool to have some sort of tail. Reptile maybe? those kind of things intrest me thats all. But it would be nice to be able to have a tail in a different race other than the venomancers. Now is the humans turn. The human is just all plain, nothing special about them. I know they are human and all and thats what they are supposed to look like but maybe something could be added to give the human some more excitement. Something the human may only possess. It would be nice to see more humans around, most of the tideborn server consists of tideborn, or the untamed.

I also have environment suggestions. How about adding more flowers and different trees. Maybe a cherry blossom tree? And maybe a few storms and more blizzards would be nice.

Alright one more thing, I think players should be able to 'defeat' some of the npcs. Maybe any of them in any town. And if you do it would add some kind of hatred to you. Its hard to explain my ideas i know but stay with me hehe. Like if you went and 'defeated' an elder of..plume city then you would have a like a..er..relationship section that will tell you your relationship to the cities so when you defeated the elder it has added several points to the hatred section. And if you get so much you should be like attacked by the villagers everytime you come there. That would be a lot of fun let me tell you!

Well i'm pretty much done rambling on (thank goodness) i'd just like to say thank you pwi for the by far best free online game yet. It makes you wanting to play more when you get off. Amazing job and effort on your part...
Post edited by Cleanse - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oh my gosh, my eyes burn! b:shocked

Next time, please do not post a single block of words o.o

As for your "unique" suggestions.

True forms have been suggested before, there are also petitions about it...

More animations for foxes/tigers, well yeah, would be nice to be able to do emotes while in fox form/ tiger form.
    He stretches, picks things up with his paws etc.

Foxes do also pick up stuff with their paws... and when does a tiger stretch? (<- while embracing? if so, foxes have also emotions...)

About coloured head wings for Winged Elves... White wings should be fine, since it's somewhat a racial remark. Also the "natural wings" are white, too = matches.
    And since there are different cash shop wings / eagle's wings at lvl 30, there is no need to choose a "colour" for the wings.

Tideborn meditation. Has also been suggested before. And tails? Reptile tails?? Tideborns are fishes.

Environment changes. The environment, landscape is quite fine in my eyes. About cherry trees, near Sanctuary are many of them, and even in West District in Archosaur is one or even two...

About the fraction/ relation thing ... WoW much? No kidding, other PWE game have this (HoTK for example), but so far, PW has been good without it.
  • Cleanse - Raging Tide
    Cleanse - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ah im glad you have replied to my eh "unique" suggestions but these are just my opinions i understand there will be people who do not support and people who do so thank you for your inpute. reptile tails? yeah idk where i got that how about a nice fish tail then. but i thought a reptile tail would be cool. And no i hate WoW i just got the idea from a different, small online game called Vanguard. Yes i know pwi has been good without it but it has been good without tideborns too yet it has made gameplay much more enjoyable. If they add this feature i believe we would recieve more players and with more players there will be more money involved and more money will lead to a better future for pwi.

Yes a fox has emotions but when you look at the face its expressionless. The tigers is not as its body constantly moves and its face has at least some expression. And sorry i did not even notice up till now that we had cherry blossom trees in pw. I agree the environment looks fair but i think it needs some added color. You know, to make it stand out more. So some more environment features would be nice. Like wind, when the wind blows your hair should move along with it. Sometimes small details such as that make a difference. Again thank you for your time

(I seperated it, happy now?) ^-^
  • ChishioToxic - Dreamweaver
    ChishioToxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Alright, so...

I, along with all the people who've posted threads about it, agree with how Barbs and Venos should transform into the animal that they are in normal form.

I never thought about how the Barbs in tiger form do little actions and the foxes don't. To be honest, it doesn't really bother me much. I just find the fox adorable. Come to think of it, if the fox form did little movements like that, I would explode from the cuteness factor.

I honestly don't mind the "predicament" with the Tideborn's meditation and True Form. It's good enough as is, and it looks pretty cool. I mean, all the Veno fox forms and Barb tiger forms look exactly the same, so I don't see why the Tideborn's true form can't look the same. And, uh... Tideborn tails? I dunno... Something about that seems a little too far.

I would kind of like to color my Cleric's wings and head winglets. That would be pretty nice.

Yeah, the humans are pretty bland. The unique thing about the Wizard is that he/she gets to control three elements. I'm not sure about the Blademasters.

And there are cherry blossom trees. There are some in Archosaur, and then there's an entire region called Sanctuary where all of the trees are cherry blossom. Not entirely sure whether or not blizzards would lag me, though... I'm comfortable with the gently falling snowflakes.

As for the "defeating NPCs so they hate me" thing... The first thing that came to mind when I read that was Fable. At least in Fable, the guards are on the lookout for you for a limited amount of time. Most people don't want to be attacked when they go into a town. That's kind of the point of towns being Safe Zones (although, boss monsters CAN follow you into towns! Friend of mine was almost suspended for it, but got off 'cause she didn't know).
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well pwi you asked for suggestions, so i'll give some to you. I have several things in mind. For one, I'd like to mention that several people have complained about the lack of emotion to the fox that the venomancer can transform into. Just a straight face is all that is shown yet on the tiger that the barb may form into has more emotion. He stretches, picks things up with his paws etc. The paws are on fire to which makes the fox seem dull. How about we change that up a little bit? Maybe do something with the tail? i'd love to see what you could do with the fox. Also, you know how the presets have diiferent tails, ears, etc. for the veno right. Well It just doesnt make sense to have a wolf,demon,or bunny tail on a veno when you transform into a fox. I'd also love to see how you could change this. Maybe add a wolf,demon thing, bunny etc instead of the same old fox? Anyways enough with the veno.

Lets see..what about barbs. They can be a panda, wolf, lion, whatever but they can only transform into a tiger. does this really make sense either? Sure you have a tiger barb also but what about the wolf,lion and panda? Maybe you should add the wolf,panda,and lion to the barbs skills so that only the panda can transform into a panda and that goes for the other two. I think this would add more options to gameplay, it would be very fun to experiment with this wouldnt it.

Lets move on to yet another class and race..winged elves..I think a winged elf should be able to choose the color of their wings. For example, when your in customize at the start of a character, You would be able to choose the exact color of your little "wings" on your head and that will determine the color of your wings. It would make players seem more..shall i say unique and different.

Now the newest race, the tideborn. What really bothers me is when you meditate, you look the same as everyone else. i believe this should be changed so that you may pick what you want to look like in meditate form and in mermaid form. It would also be cool to have some sort of tail. Reptile maybe? those kind of things intrest me thats all. But it would be nice to be able to have a tail in a different race other than the venomancers. Now is the humans turn. The human is just all plain, nothing special about them. I know they are human and all and thats what they are supposed to look like but maybe something could be added to give the human some more excitement. Something the human may only possess. It would be nice to see more humans around, most of the tideborn server consists of tideborn, or the untamed.

I also have environment suggestions. How about adding more flowers and different trees. Maybe a cherry blossom tree? And maybe a few storms and more blizzards would be nice.

Alright one more thing, I think players should be able to 'defeat' some of the npcs. Maybe any of them in any town. And if you do it would add some kind of hatred to you. Its hard to explain my ideas i know but stay with me hehe. Like if you went and 'defeated' an elder of..plume city then you would have a like a..er..relationship section that will tell you your relationship to the cities so when you defeated the elder it has added several points to the hatred section. And if you get so much you should be like attacked by the villagers everytime you come there. That would be a lot of fun let me tell you!

Well i'm pretty much done rambling on (thank goodness) i'd just like to say thank you pwi for the by far best free online game yet. It makes you wanting to play more when you get off. Amazing job and effort on your part...

@ Veno/Barb forms/animations: Already been suggested. Please use the search function the forum has set up for such things ^_^

@ Meditation: Already been suggested before.

@ New graphics for new races: Ain't gonna happen unless you send letters to the China devs ^_^

@ environment: Max out your "Tree", "Cloud", "water", and the other non-important settings and you will see many types of trees/grounds.

@ Last suggestion: THIS AIN'T WoW!!!!!!!!!
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People have suggested having the Untamed transform into their specific animals, but I don't think it fits with the Chinese mythology theme of PWI.
    However, mouse, raccoon, and squirrel veno humanoid forms would be really cool.

I would love it if the Elves had a Dragon Wings CS flyer.
    In fact, a race a dragon people would probably be pretty cool.
  • XoxDARKIxox - Lost City
    XoxDARKIxox - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ur a silkroad online player right =D

hahhaahhaha =D ... really we need to talk aboutthat before u tell them about uniques xD