Enrage barbs aren't what they used to be?

SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear
SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Etherblade (West)
bildschirmfotopost.png

b:victory

bildschirmfoto9post.png

b:bye

Taken from rad vs. enrage TW 07/17/2010

Although we lost it was hell of fun.
Post edited by SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How good is PWI on wine?
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    nice

some makes that kind of damage, a forum sig
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ...o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    inb4Tsungfai58KcritSSfromrecentTaoTW.

b:avoid

Edit: Actually, I dont even know if it was a crit. o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear
    SunTzuWuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    inb4Tsungfai58KcritSSfromrecentTaoTW.

...you seriously wanna compare my +6 weap with tsungfai's gear b:surrender
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not bad

LOL at Pressa..wow hasn't changed a bit :P

Why is ZeroLegend running away when he should be aoeing people?
    Why is BladE_Rooney clawing a cata barb? ...
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Why is ZeroLegend running away when he should be aoeing people?getting ready for the olypics
    Why is BladE_Rooney clawing a cata barb?has a weird barb clawing fetish or useing him as a chi punch bag ...

10 chars + bored
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ROFL is that all?

A wiz w/ a 30 attack blessing Critting for 20k? btw if you dont know Doms HP you wouldnt of even came close to 1 hitting him. even 2 crits in a row that high you wouldnt kill lol.........

you should think before trying to brag up a crit hit on a barb as a wiz.b:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am curious..

Why do all the Radiance players have "Looking for more squad members" floating over their heads?
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You can't see someone's name in the squad menu when they have that on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Carnica - Heavens Tear
    Carnica - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ah I see now :)

Thank you!
    [SIGPIC]TY Santacruz![/SIGPIC]

theempire.ucoz.com
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am curious..

Why do all the Radiance players have "Looking for more squad members" floating over their heads?

It's something I came up with a long time ago, then everyone started to copy us.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's something I came up with a long time ago, then everyone started to copy us.

as always? b:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am curious..

MrChrist gave you the reason why they do it but also to note that all TW factions that know what their doing put "Looking for more squad members" above their head. Against factions that do not own land themselves I usually do "101 Barbarian looking for.." as a humorous intimidation.

I do not understand any significance in the screenshots and the premise of the title of this thread. With Jones Blessing and being a 100+ wizard you should hit well over 20,000 HP on Heavy Armor targets that are the target of half your faction that have already purged all their buffs off and using every debuff that exists on the person with the catapult.

Most fully buffed Lv: 101 arcane users with just a Heavens Flame debuff and then an Armageddon from me usually take over 32,000 HP damage. Nothing that special. Should be expected from a barbarian over 20,000 HP.

If you look around the area on the first screenshot where Domograth lays dead you will see a large number of Radiance members just outside their B Gate. 20 minutes into the battle that is as far almost half of all Radiance members went out of their base. And after 30 minutes where I ran through half of Radiance's forces defending outside their B Gate and started to attack their HQ Crystal. Then more and more Enrage members followed me and kept the pressure into Radiance's base from that point until the 11 minutes later where Enrage won the battle.

But back to your title question: Enrage barbs aren't what they used to be?

I can answer with that they are not what they used to be. I myself have improved a great deal over the last 6 months.

Saturday afternoon I finished off the 2 Radiance Path B towers. I finished off both the Gate B towers. Those four towers I have to give thanks to Enrage's path B forces but I still did do it. I finished up Radiance's inner right tower inside their base. I also took down the last 300,000 HP on Radiance's HQ Crystal solo with only half of Radiance's forces in the base with me after doing millions in damage beforehand on earlier runs.

If you want to see myself and the other Enrage barbarians do even better just wait for me to predict defeating Radiance less than 30 minutes or less than 20 minutes. I ended it at 41:35 because I like to make my predictions exciting:

Pretty much see the most similar outcome you could have as last week situation with the three TheEmpire defends. TheEmpire takes care of Synesis fast and takes three hours to defend against Tao while Radiance wins with no effort.

Saturday afternoon Enrage win in less than 45 minutes. Wouldn't be surprised if Radiance doesn't even show. But I will be ready.

Saturday evening Tao successfully defends against Belial and Mortal in less than an hour. TheEmpire takes a land from Tao. Enrage defends all 3 lands whenever we feel like it. Based on very little information I think Invidia will be able to take Caesar off the map.

Tao successfully defends against BaXian and EverLoyal. Enrage defeats Prospia whenever we think we had enough TW for the weekend.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ROFL is that all?

A wiz w/ a 30 attack blessing Critting for 20k? btw if you dont know Doms HP you wouldnt of even came close to 1 hitting him. even 2 crits in a row that high you wouldnt kill lol.........

you should think before trying to brag up a crit hit on a barb as a wiz.b:bye

go sun ( i taught him everything he knows b:victory)

rofl but anyway, either way be pwned em for not having ridiculously cash shopped gear.hes pumped out 20K crits before without jones blessings ive seen em ;D

that T menu thing came about shortly after i started having caesar use the T menu for targeting in tw wonder if its connected? =o i remember one war we were tearing through enrage lines on b path because of the T targeting then next war everyone was blocking it with that thing, i honestly don't see the point because you can still filter out classes and target with that, and especially now with tab targeting putting that up is kind of useless, just makes it harder for people to target specific names ( which i suppose is a good thing since a few of the top factions rely on just a few people)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Main point is, either you 1 shot someone, or you are 1 shotted with the blessings.

In the last TWs with Tao, Ive been 1 shotted by those freakin psys....

...but, I too have 1 shot their psys as well.

Whoever has the first atk usually wins....

b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited July 2010
    Sun the question you should be asking is are Radiance's barbarians what they used to be? From all reports of Enrage's defensive squads I hear in that entire 41:35 minutes Radiance did not even kill 1 Enrage tower. Not only that they only killed the same bind post twice. The one right outside Radiance's B Gate. Two months ago Radiance was at least able to kill a tower or two. I get along with several barbarians in Radiance so this I do not like to bring them up in this but hey Sun brought up the topic and I stated the facts.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Main point is, either you 1 shot someone, or you are 1 shotted with the blessings.

In the last TWs with Tao, Ive been 1 shotted by those freakin psys....

...but, I too have 1 shot their psys as well.

Whoever has the first atk usually wins....

b:lipcurl

yeah, there really should be +30 def blessings, these jones things have seriously tilted the scale in favor of nuke style classes.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    +30 defense blessing please omgggg that would be amazing D:

no need to turn this into a whos better then who thread, suns proud of his nice hit (wich it is a nice hit) ive never seen myself get hit for higher then 16k/18k in my damage log at least, and either way those barbs got pwned RAWR

and im too lazy to go back and check now i think it was nubis, but they said he couldn't kill them with 2 of those crits? so your saying they have over 40k hp? b:shutup
  • XHonestyx - Heavens Tear
    XHonestyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    +30 defense blessing please omgggg that would be amazing D:

no need to turn this into a whos better then who thread, suns proud of his nice hit (wich it is a nice hit) ive never seen myself get hit for higher then 16k/18k in my damage log at least, and either way those barbs got pwned RAWR

and im too lazy to go back and check now i think it was nubis, but they said he couldn't kill them with 2 of those crits? so your saying they have over 40k hp? b:shutup

Last TW, I remember hitting you with a 31k crit and Tsung said he got around 35k I believe
    Whatever, I do what I want
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Eh it's really not hard to get high damage hits anymore
    I hit some Radiance BM with his self buff and cleric buffs for 13.5k with blade tempest.
    No extreme poison no HF no debuffs whatsoever.

With all the possible debuffs, it probably would of been a 36k+ hit easily.
    edited July 2010
    like i said that i have seen on my damage log, and pics or it didn't happen b:mischievous

edited July 2010
    Ulf that is stupid to say that you need screenshots to make a point. I don't need to make a screenshot of the map to claim that Enrage has the most land. Just because you can't hit that high doesn't mean it isn't easy to get.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Ulf that is stupid to say that you need screenshots to make a point. I don't need to make a screenshot of the map to claim that Enrage has the most land. Just because you can't hit that high doesn't mean it isn't easy to get.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

I have to side with Ulf on this one, law of the interwebs have always stated "Pics or it didn't happen"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I 1 hit the guard at west gate one time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    sleepcat wrote: »
    I 1 hit the guard at west gate one time.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear
    Scarlettlady - Heavens Tear Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    More important than all that, why are they using squad chat at all? That seems...... uhm.... why? We haven't used typing chats in TW since the EARLY Ultra days. Bad news all together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Where my Tao at, from the front to back.
    ScarlettLady - 101 - BACK IN ACTION
    Scalett - 78 - Mystic to the Gawds
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since when has squad chat been blue?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    bildschirmfotopost.png

b:victory