2nd Anniversary Mounts

mogwai
mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
will these be issued? b:kiss ...discuss...
mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mogwai on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Given to the ppl who's been here for 2 years? AKA the same ppl that got the first anni mounts? Don't think so. b:angry
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Given to the ppl who's been here for 2 years? AKA the same ppl that got the first anni mounts? Don't think so. b:angry

lol, yea that kind of won't be really fair for the players that joined after. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It'll be new fly gear speed 4.0 to 8.0.. and no if you weren't here for 2 years you will not get it!
    LOL jk b:chuckle
  • PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear
    PaMpeReD - Heavens Tear Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeaa mounts just for us who were in CB durrrrrrrrrrrrr :D
  • mogwai
    edited July 2010
    what i mean is for those newer accounts especially on Archosaur server where there are none

its a simple matter of setting cut-off dates

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why should newer accounts on Arch get the mounts when people on dw or any other server didn't get one if they didn't have an account that was 1 year old in september of 09? It would still be the same people getting the same mounts, just on a different server... or possibly the same server if they never moved over to the new one.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    New Aerogear stuff then! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mogwai wrote: »
    what i mean is for those newer accounts especially on Archosaur server where there are none

its a simple matter of setting cut-off dates

No, accounts be imbued with cross-server status.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No, accounts be imbued with cross-server status.

b:shocked don't give the devs any ideas hamsta! back in your cage you go! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked don't give the devs any ideas hamsta! back in your cage you go! b:chuckle

wait wha?
    nuuuuuuuuuu~~~
    actually be cage be pretty cozy.
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm hoping they re-open mount trading, as in allow someone to send a ticket to have their mount transferred to another char/server.

Tired of mine being stuck on Lost City b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • DrDrakkentre - Lost City
    DrDrakkentre - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How about for ppl who have been here for 1 year <_<
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    who cares about new mounts, there will be new anniversary packs for a whole new year
    and here we go again
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How about for ppl who have been here for 1 year <_<
    You get nothing.

Enjoy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What DrD said. Some little presents for those that have been here less than 2 years, but more than a year...???

Pretty please?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What DrD said. Some little presents for those that have been here less than 2 years, but more than a year...???

Because the devs practically handing the whole game to you on a silver platter isn't good enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yesyes more rewards for the people who have been here for 2 years b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Or anniversary packs just get released again. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wait wha?
    nuuuuuuuuuu~~~
    actually be cage be pretty cozy.
    O.o'

then back into your hamsta ball it is b:scorn

o.o cozy really? lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Still waiting on this one to show up.
    Ashura.png
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    anivmount.jpg

Envious player is envious.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Or anniversary packs just get released again. b:sweat

I've been looking for a normal wing trophy anyways.
  • buttercupcruella
    edited July 2010
    Because the devs practically handing the whole game to you on a silver platter isn't good enough?

And what do I get on the silver platter, if I may ask? One can choose to take from it, the other will refuse. I do not use oracles, i do not use hypers. I rarerly do bhs. I quest and grind my **** of, because I like it that way. (Yes, I like it roughb:chuckle). So please, try again.b:thanksb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    And what do I get on the silver platter, if I may ask? One can choose to take from it, the other will refuse. I do not use oracles, i do not use hypers. I rarerly do bhs. I quest and grind my **** of, because I like it that way. (Yes, I like it rough). So please, try again.b:thanksb:bye

Good for you that you do things the old school way.

In this day and age, that doesn't mean you're entitled to anything at all just because you don't use what the company has practically offered everybody. So, no hun, you try again. You think the company cares you've been around for a year to two years and done things the hard way? b:byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    max fly speed aniversary flights plz :DD only for the 2 year peeps! hehehe give us the dark negation wings O.O b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Ew dark negation. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    edited July 2010
    Good for you that you do things the old school way.

In this day and age, that doesn't mean you're entitled to anything at all just because you don't use what the company has practically offered everybody. So, no hun, you try again. You think the company cares you've been around for a year to two years and done things the hard way? b:byeb:victory

When did I say I'm entitled to anything. I do not DEMAND things... at least I didn't do it yet.b:shutup Please don't change your arguments saying I shouldn't get anything because I alrdy get EVERYTHING (before) to "doesn't mean you're entitled to anything at all just because you don't use what the company has practically offered everybody". I really don't mind if the company cares or it doesn't. Last year there were the mounts... wow they cared then?! Anyway... just saying it would be nice. If it won't happen, oh well... If it will.. I will surerly thank whomever.b:cute

Sick and tired of those 'personal trips' and complaining. "You're not entitled!" "Oh, stop, because they don't care" "They won't change anything because they don't care", etc. This can be seen in like every thread now. I've been somehow active on the forums for some time... but I'm being driven away by.... THE PLAYER BASE (for once....).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Stuff

QQ more about poor player base my dear, I was merely laying down the very simple facts for you because you seemed to miss my initial point. Let's look at your original post again, shall we?

I told you that they've practically handed the game to players who were here roughly - at an estimate - about a year ago. Slightly before. I didn't say you were bad for asking, did I? I merely pointed out that nearly the entire game has been handed out to players on silver platters.

Then you come along and tell me you worked hard for your things. Good for you, so did I. What was your point then? I merely told you, bluntly and truthfully, this company don't care if you worked hard and grinded for your things. Therefore meaning all your hard work and grinding doesn't really fit in this as a valid argument because the people in charge don't care.

Maybe you should look at your own posts before telling me how I'm chasing you away or QQ I'm being mean, or whatever you like.

So sick of people taking everything so personally when they're just told the blunt truth and that their arguments hold no water in the eyes of the company. -insert facepalm here-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GhostReaper_ - Heavens Tear
    GhostReaper_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Still waiting on this one to show up.
    Ashura.png

yes i am waiting for that one or the swift lightning
  • mogwai
    edited July 2010
    rofl, think this is my most popular thread & its for something i proly wont get anyways as i was only concerned for those that unknowingly missed the last deadline.