The World is Changing!!!

Comments

• ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sry Nuff you where fighting QQInfamy not QQme Man wasent even online ijs.

But Gz on the land.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So bent up over an obvious troll. First of all Fuzzy we already know you hate Levi. Don't get so butt hurt over the fact that Varden was a vulture faction. You dived in for Resolve's land the minute it died without thinking ahead and look where it got you no place to move completely surrounded by QQme almost no tw action whatsoever. Look on the brightside your sitting on 30 mil a week with no tw expense b:pleased.

If i recalled correctly we were the first serious faction to bid on QQme after your "destroy QQme" crusade failed with you and carebears getting rolled. We place the attack bid first then NPC bidded then redcross not the other way around get your facts straight. You see the difference between our 2 factions respectively is more or less we can actually take land in a gank no offense.

Lol you think we are cocky enough to believe just cause we won in a gank Levi > QQme? lawl this thread was made as a joke to make this forum a bit less dull it worked b:laugh. We already know we are gonna lose Archosaur next week since we can't even turtle for more then an hour a half against 4 catas let alone 8 b:shocked.

Please really now "leeching off the work of others" thats just ****ing hilarious. Lets see we beat Infamy in a defense war with them attacking with NightRage faction didn't need anybody's help there. Beat them in a attack war with Chakra could say they provided assistance but heh. All other victories on our part were 1 vs 1 with no assistance from others since this server is practically Anti Levi or something.

So really think what you wanna think "levi is cowards, Levi leeches off others, *insert rumor*" fact remains we are the so called "2nd strongest faction" . We rebuilded from scratch after Couri's group left to go to QQme and the other actives leaving to Infamy leaving us with a faction with 100 members most of whom were 7xs. Rebuilding quickly enough to survive while not participating in the forum/WC drama. So GET YOUR **** OUTTA HERE.

End of Massive QQ/Biography post b:bye
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    So bent up over an obvious troll. First of all Fuzzy we already know you hate Levi. Don't get so butt hurt over the fact that Varden was a vulture faction. You dived in for Resolve's land the minute it died without thinking ahead and look where it got you no place to move completely surrounded by QQme almost no tw action whatsoever. Look on the brightside your sitting on 30 mil a week with no tw expense b:pleased.

If i recalled correctly we were the first serious faction to bid on QQme after your "destroy QQme" crusade failed with you and carebears getting rolled. We place the attack bid first then NPC bidded then redcross not the other way around get your facts straight. You see the difference between our 2 factions respectively is more or less we can actually take land in a gank no offense.

Lol you think we are cocky enough to believe just cause we won in a gank Levi > QQme? lawl this thread was made as a joke to make this forum a bit less dull it worked b:laugh. We already know we are gonna lose Archosaur next week since we can't even turtle for more then an hour a half against 4 catas let alone 8 b:shocked.

Please really now "leeching off the work of others" thats just ****ing hilarious. Lets see we beat Infamy in a defense war with them attacking with NightRage faction didn't need anybody's help there. Beat them in a attack war with Chakra could say they provided assistance but heh. All other victories on our part were 1 vs 1 with no assistance from others since this server is practically Anti Levi or something.

So really think what you wanna think "levi is cowards, Levi leeches off others, *insert rumor*" fact remains we are the so called "2nd strongest faction" . We rebuilded from scratch after Couri's group left to go to QQme and the other actives leaving to Infamy leaving us with a faction with 100 members most of whom were 7xs. Rebuilding quickly enough to survive while not participating in the forum/WC drama. So GET YOUR **** OUTTA HERE.

I can see where your coming from but..

y u so mad tho?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Umm cause liek we can't defend anymore with all the DD + OP barb you gaiz haz and its liek 2:30 in the morning I'm sleepy b:sad
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So liek. Levi is the best now. cos liek. they can gank. so liek. down with the orange beast.
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Umm cause liek we can't defend anymore with all the DD + OP barb you gaiz haz and its liek 2:30 in the morning I'm sleepy b:sad

Nuu you is OP HP build wizard b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Nevv - Raging Tide
    Nevv - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Let's see how Leviathan deals with 3-tripple attacks. Wait the last time you didnt even show up b:laugh Congratz you won a 8vs4 cata battle vs less, dont feel too strong now, you wont keep Archosaur for long. Moreover QQme had the first and only won TW (PVE) vs Arch/1k on whole server, something you all missed and never will get to.b:pleased
    qqme.mmoguildsites.com
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you're talking about Ego, I'm not sure who has more of it down here. Coming from a guild that comes under all sorts of criticism regardless of what they do, venting a little anger against a specific group of people ( not entire QQme ) that fumes us for the past months is also an offense.

Side stepping, I hate players ( those who weren't in the guild initially when its was setup for that one purpose for you-guys-know-what ) who switched to the strongest for instant success, then using it as a medium to say " Oh we QQme are gonna roll you over."

With all due respect, when chatting with a group of QQme members sometime before, they say stuffs like, " We're in this guild just for the leet TW pay. " With such a mindset, how long can a guild last when it falters one day?

Stop using strength as a form of threat, seriously. It makes a group of people that goes through the pain of grooming and raising every single lowbies in guild into what they are today a fool.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010

With all due respect, when chatting with a group of QQme members sometime before, they say stuffs like, " We're in this guild just for the leet TW pay. " With such a mindset, how long can a guild last when it falters one day?

It is cute that you think there aren't morons in Levi that are just there for things such as pay or the fame of the name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Jeez , ofc QQme( actually QQfamy ) > Levi atm , what did every1 expect ? You got the ex-top faction's core joining the ex 2nd top faction . Idk wthell was every1 thinking ... make a totally OP fac for 10 min rolls towards map domination ?

But ofc you never know what will happen , we might get attacked by NPC next week with QQme & I can assume most of us are expecting it should such an event occur . But hey , this is just another thing that makes TWs interesting .

It seems that QQme had some ppl missing yesterday yet I wonder just how many enough to make you forfeit a tier 1 land that was normally 100% safe def (yes we lack barbs b:sad , tier 1 TW can be an advantage or disadvantage to the attacker or defender depending on the attacker's cat barb force ) .

Personal thoughts : while winning a tier 1 land is nice & all , a roll is always boring >< I really wanted a fun & long lasting fight like friday b:dirty

I really thought that you guys would try to defend both lands as I've been hearing for weeks & weeks how you get 120 or so sign ups per TW ( I hope those are show ups too , or the " sign up " part won't mean anything ) . Now idk how strong NPC is but 120 ppl from QQme could've prolly made 2 good wars for all 3 of us with high chances of you defending both lands but it would've been hella fun :P

So with all that being said , I'll just say GF to every1 this weekend and hope for good tws like this weekly no matter who wins .

I sure as hell don't want this server to turn into a TW-drama-central like my old one ( ~cough ~ sanctuary ~ cough ~ ) . RT ain't known for that anyway , we're supposed to be troll-central server :D
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Take em 1v1 if you can win then you can talk. Until that day Levi will keep doing what they have been for months and leeching their victories off the work of others.

If i remember correctly.. we had defended against a QQme attack a few weeks back b4 the band of Infamy joined them..

b:chuckle

Anyways..
    I look forward to the QQme wars for 1-2 hour slug fests.. :D
    always fun to burn out charms and suicide in the middle of the OP DDs QQme now has
    b:laugh
    Cya next week QQme
    b:surrender

P.S: I love these Emotes b:pleased
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It is cute that you think there aren't morons in Levi that are just there for things such as pay or the fame of the name.

There are a few black sheeps for sure. But I'm very confident that our rather strict application process pretty much screened through and rejected heaps of people before even if there were 90ish-100 if they are potential leechers.

The Couri incident was an unfortunate one, but it may seem more like a blessing in disguise for us as we look back to it.

Levi builds on raising a group of loyal guildies. They need not be strong. We believe in establishing solid guild foundation, which is a slow, painful process, but we're a future oriented guild that does not make hasty decisions for some short term benefits. We're comitted to helping one another. A glimpse of it would be the Infamy set back more than a month ago. The 90++ that stayed through are still here today ( also the ones that mostly takes up the TW spots these days. ) and the black sheeps are mostly elsewhere outside Levi right now.

I don't think we have much of those you are referring to.
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nuff you you troller you!
    I thought I was going to have to put you over my lap for a second there b:chuckle
    Jk.
    I think it's really fun what's going on right now. You guys deserve a big win after all you've been through but don't think QQme is going to just law down after this either.
    I look forward to seeing Leviathan in the up coming weeks. b:kiss
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Levi builds on raising a group of loyal guildies. They need not be strong.

Im one of these ppl :D

Oh and Clarity i think it with u i had that lil battle.. where i killed u then ur soul of vengeance killed me :D
    what a fun battle we had on Friday :D
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Im one of these ppl :D

Oh and Clarity i think it with u i had that lil battle.. where i killed u then ur soul of vengeance killed me :D
    what a fun battle we had on Friday :D

Lol. Yep! That was awesome fun. You chewed right through my black voodoo while I was going after cexybacon.
    My favorite fight was Thursday when I keept SBing nuff.
    I love you nuff honey <333333
    I was all like yes ninja time *__*
    Leviathan QQme TWs are teh bestest ^.^
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Down with Levinfamiathan and the NPCfamy? Both factions have people from QQme. I don't see the logic b:bye
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow, This Internets Are Serious Businesses...
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQme got 5 lvl 100's from transcend

Leviation got Talim Legend Peenie(monster) blizmarkai, also mara and zetsumie

Yes that totally made the difference and we should be named infamy not you XD.

QQmore and get some next weekend XD

If i got infamy trash instead of diamonds i would complain too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    whoa whoa whoa.. such big talk from behind a computer b:shutup
    lol
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If i got infamy trash instead of diamonds i would complain too.

That hurt </3
    The point is QQfamy isn't immune to ganks, SO LIEK LETS ALL ALL GANK THE WHITE FACTION FOR SuPeR FuN TeEdUbS kay <3?
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I dont get it. well Im from a nonTW faction (any faction need a BM?), but why are people crying and acting up over other people who was previously in other faction and now have switched?

If my faction died, if I didnt have any fun in it or even if the faction lacked what I wanted out of TW, Id try to go somewhere else. I dont consider myself a turncoat or sellout for this. Its a game, I want the most fun I can have with it. Its not part of WCG and Im not getting sponsored for being in a certain faction. Some people take onlinegaming too seriously and should just relax a bit.

Braggers and bullies will always be there, why sink to their level? Smoking in the boysroom was never cool. Its not your fault they never left the schoolyard...

And another thing. Why wouldnt a faction tigerleap over a weakness in TW. I dont care if its a weaker faction or a strong faction that gets hit from all angles. Its tactics, plain and simple. You wouldnt take the opportunity to score an open net goal in hockey or soccer/football just cause the goalie made an error? Bullsh...
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I dont get it. well Im from a nonTW faction (any faction need a BM?), but why are people crying and acting up over other people who was previously in other faction and now have switched?

If my faction died, if I didnt have any fun in it or even if the faction lacked what I wanted out of TW, Id try to go somewhere else. I dont consider myself a turncoat or sellout for this. Its a game, I want the most fun I can have with it. Its not part of WCG and Im not getting sponsored for being in a certain faction. Some people take onlinegaming too seriously and should just relax a bit.

Braggers and bullies will always be there, why sink to their level? Smoking in the boysroom was never cool. Its not your fault they never left the schoolyard...

And another thing. Why wouldnt a faction tigerleap over a weakness in TW. I dont care if its a weaker faction or a strong faction that gets hit from all angles. Its tactics, plain and simple. You wouldnt take the opportunity to score an open net goal in hockey or soccer/football just cause the goalie made an error? Bullsh...

To true bro +1
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Because infamy was hated so much months after its over people are still complaining. I guess the hate propaganda machine worked too well and nuff said dusted it off for this compaign.

and

This game is like super serious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Lol you think we are cocky enough to believe just cause we won in a gank Levi > QQme?

Your leader already attempted to say so.

lawl this thread was made as a joke to make this forum a bit less dull it worked b:laugh. We already know we are gonna lose Archosaur next week since we can't even turtle for more then an hour a half against 4 catas let alone 8 b:shocked.

Damn y u so mad tho?
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Well ive seen in DW its easier to turtle 8 cats than 4 because 8 cats = more cat squads which = less DDs since u need 2x as many clerics and barbs now.

EDIT: EMPIRE was da shizzz everyone was born from Empire lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOLOL you guys. Its funny how you describe the intentions of your actions and people STILL take the bait. BTW, what the hell is Toy responding too???

Like Pimp said....we weren't even planning on winning. We were expecting a 1v1 with QQme and a no show on NPC war(by QQme). Yes we had 8 catas, but with only 4 being fully geared 90+ we weren't expecting to take the land.

@Fuzzy. Sorry but, unlike you I never asked anyone to attack QQme. I was offering you a chance to join since we lack barbs, but you're too bitter that you failed to pull off a 'W' against QQme that you wont even bid anymore LOLOL. Keep talking in 3rd person dude its hilarious, I just wonder if you can see how sad and fail you are in 3rd as well.

@BC. Thanks for seeing this for what it was b:laugh. Had lots of fun the previous wars as well and look forward to a bunch more.

Esuna and NR....thanks for blessing this thread with your presence. A troll isn't worth it without you guysb:cute
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Let's just watch some youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV5OA6k99lA

Also, Levia sucks, I'm used to using guild port to north arch to turn in quests after the NQ boss I'm at dies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LMAO at this thread it's full of lulz.

I didn't expect Levi to be more cocky than Infamy even NR wasn't making threads when he pawned something especially in a gank ijs (well only Motoko did way back then)

For me it's so funny everyone raging at QQme even when it was considered weaker than Infamy... when QQme won with ganks, people were raging at them, when QQme won 1v1 Infamy, people were raging, but I don't remember QQme bragging much except responding to the raging comments. QQme didn't make fun of Levi when they failed to take Archo (actually I was supporting you guys in taking it), QQme didn't make fun of Levi when we steamrolled you at Hidden Orchid, nor when we took last two lands in the last days, nor raged when we lost in that first attempt at Courage Path.

But well I was wrong to be on your side you're worse than how I was thinking of old Infamy, you hate NR + Esuna and calling us QQfamy because of it but tbh you (plural) are much worse even than Infamy didn't expect this.

Not to mention hypocrites with the gank, as Fuzzy said. And no don't give me the bullcrap you didn't plan a gank hahaha you think we're this stupid or what? I heard since wednesday or thursday that you were planning a gank with NPC lmao keep thinking your lies will work hidden from us.
    Hmmm, I guess Leviathan+ NPC >QQme+Infamy....ijs b:chuckle
    Sorry I'd have to fix it:

Levifamy + NPCfamy > QQmefamy.

Or I guess Talim Legend Peenie and Bizmakai and all those from NPC were guildless all that time since start of server right? lulz

Not to mention Mara from QQme.

What we got? Hmm NR + Esuna + Ambi + Fate, yeah that's a lot more to call us QQfamy while you hypocritical don't take the Levifamy title b:chuckle Not to mention we lost our core members as well like LuciferV and Toytank because they were getting bored of being in a too strong faction.

Yeah you were the best at "rebuilding up" from scratch, brag some more over it too, you didn't get any Infamy's or other top players while QQme got like 50 top Infamy's and didn't lose any core players along the way /sarcasm.

Btw have fun with this attitude I have to say I'm more disgraced of Levi now than old Infamy even Infamy weren't so full of themselves to boast over a gank victory, I kinda lost all my respect towards your faction and it was my favorite "outsider" one. Just remember this moment when Levi will fall like Infamy pls and don't wonder why it happened.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Also the infamy that joined leviathan applied to QQme first, thus you were a second/backup choice. hows that for black sheep. b:shocked

and plus, im the most fail archer in the pwi worldddd, i dont count b:cry

zululululululu b:shockedb:shocked
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LMAO at this thread it's full of lulz.

I didn't expect Levi to be more cocky than Infamy even NR wasn't making threads when he pawned something especially in a gank ijs (well only Motoko did way back then)

For me it's so funny everyone raging at QQme even when it was considered weaker than Infamy... when QQme won with ganks, people were raging at them, when QQme won 1v1 Infamy, people were raging, but I don't remember QQme bragging much except responding to the raging comments. QQme didn't make fun of Levi when they failed to take Archo (actually I was supporting you guys in taking it), QQme didn't make fun of Levi when we steamrolled you at Hidden Orchid, nor when we took last two lands in the last days, nor raged when we lost in that first attempt at Courage Path.

But well I was wrong to be on your side you're worse than how I was thinking of old Infamy, you hate NR + Esuna and calling us QQfamy because of it but tbh you (plural) are much worse even than Infamy didn't expect this.

Not to mention hypocrites with the gank, as Fuzzy said. And no don't give me the bullcrap you didn't plan a gank hahaha you think we're this stupid or what? I heard since wednesday or thursday that you were planning a gank with NPC lmao keep thinking your lies will work hidden from us.

Sorry I'd have to fix it:

Levifamy + NPCfamy > QQmefamy.

Or I guess Talim Legend Peenie and Bizmakai and all those from NPC were guildless all that time since start of server right? lulz

Not to mention Mara from QQme.

What we got? Hmm NR + Esuna + Ambi + Fate, yeah that's a lot more to call us QQfamy while you hypocritical don't take the Levifamy title b:chuckle Not to mention we lost our core members as well like LuciferV and Toytank because they were getting bored of being in a too strong faction.

Yeah you were the best at "rebuilding up" from scratch, brag some more over it too, you didn't get any Infamy's or other top players while QQme got like 50 top Infamy's and didn't lose any core players along the way /sarcasm.

Btw have fun with this attitude I have to say I'm more disgraced of Levi now than old Infamy even Infamy weren't so full of themselves to boast over a gank victory, I kinda lost all my respect towards your faction and it was my favorite "outsider" one. Just remember this moment when Levi will fall like Infamy pls and don't wonder why it happened.

First off, I never planned anything with Zree. The reason you probably heard it was a gank was because your leaders told you so. Man and Michael asked me to attack them. I heard later on that they asked NPC to do the same thing. They even asked me to ask other factions to gank them as well LOL. Get your facts straight cuz obviously you know nothing.

Secondly, the bragging was a JOKE. Why are you so damn stupid....We've admitted plenty of times that we know we wouldn't have won lol.

So much rage over a fragmented sentence b:shocked.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson