The World is Changing!!!

Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hmmm, I guess Leviathan+ NPC >QQme+Infamy....ijs b:chuckle
"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
Post edited by Nuff_Said - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wasn't there, insta loss for QQme
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Uh watch out, Nuff Said won a TW, he's developing an ego. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    OH DAMN //EGO

I have footage of Nuff_Said getting oneshot by Ambiton.

OHGAWD //EGO!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thehypocrite
    thehypocrite Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I guess that 1 shot really aint count too much cuz i see an orange Archo lolol. Somebody got spanked is all im saying
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Lol post on main plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    NPC has alot of exinfamu as well, so infamy killed themselves? b:shocked
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Uh watch out, Nuff Said won a TW, he's developing an ego. b:shocked

*a couple of weeks later*

Ahh ahh drowning in an orange map!!
    AHHHH....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    No ego tripping, just stating the facts. @Ambi you sure did. I blame lack of barb buff b:cry. And yes Fate, NPC does have ex infamy but.....they were smart enough to not follow the fail boat and tried something new instead.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    If you weren't ego tripping you wouldn't be making this thread now would you? I'm pretty sure everyone knows through the system message.

BTW: Leviathan has ex-Infamy too, IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    whoa 3-4 ex infamy woopie
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
    edited July 2010
    Ambi its ok, you failed twice and needed a break so you joined QQme for some shine. Must be bitter tasting to lose to Leviathan 3 times. I bet u guys wish u had director and leader positions to start a new faction. Just use the uninstaller next time.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ambi its ok, you failed twice and needed a break so you joined QQme for some shine. Must be bitter tasting to lose to Leviathan 3 times. I bet u guys wish u had director and leader positions to start a new faction. Just use the uninstaller next time.

wow i used to think you were an alright guy, now you are an ego tripping dooshbag that got land cuz of a gank.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Nuff_Said's E-peen is about |
    | this big right now. Lol, Leviathan hasn't won a 1v1 against QQme in weeks, now you're ego tripping because you won a land off a triple defense. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bootlip
    bootlip Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anyone know why i can portal to ARCH for free.....Just saw that....O wait nm i remember 00:09:13
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They won a double team and an 8 catapult advantage, damn they're hardcore.
    NPC does have ex infamy but.....they were smart enough to not follow the fail boat and tried something new instead.

And look where they are now, all of 4 lands and chillin hoping that if they ride sack enough they wont get it taken away.

But hey, grats on your land. I know it must feel good to finally win after your past losses.

Oh and..... Land count, that is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Phew...thats a roll...
    Record time for a lvl 1 Territory victory
  • bootlip
    bootlip Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow Rawwwrr Posts: 2,067....Your the Diangelo of PWI forums
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Phew...thats a roll...
    Record time for a lvl 1 Territory victory

Pvp: Kill 11

Get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQ play nice Ambi...
  • KriticalHitz - Dreamweaver
    KriticalHitz - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:shocked their epeen has grown alot now that theyve finally taken arch...i remember what all the QQ that took place when they got rolled by the mobs a couple weeks ago lykekillingmobsissrsbznz. enjoy for the week levi, see u next week^^
    edited July 2010
    LOL you guys fail. What compels you to respond to obvious trolls b:laugh. I expected more outta Rawrgh. I started 1 thread thus far and that was only in defense of Levi's "cowardice". Think guys, think.

Obviously we won cuz you split. TBH we thought u were gonna let NPC win and we get a nice attempt at you guys (even though our barb supply sucks). I don't care much about our victories/losses. I'm sure there are plenty in Leviathan that feel the same way and vice versa but the goal is to have fun.

@Rawrgh. If all we cared about was land count we woulda went else where.
    @Ambi. stop being so gullible .
    @Bastilla. Take a deep breathe, Nuff was bored so he trolled you.

Got everyone's blood boiling and such. I guess you guys gonna try you hardest to Uber pwn next week lol. Either way, I'll have fun. See you guys for the next few months in TW b:bye

Trolling is funny for like 2mins then its boring.....Esuna how do you do it so much and enjoy it?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Congratulations to Leviation for taking a land they should have held for the last 2 months. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOL you guys fail. Think guys, think.

Looks like Epeen is approaching NightRage length.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    OMG not you too Man lol. b:chuckle
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOL you guys fail. What compels you to respond to obvious trolls b:laugh. I expected more outta Rawrgh. I started 1 thread thus far and that was only in defense of Levi's "cowardice". Think guys, think.

Obviously we won cuz you split. TBH we thought u were gonna let NPC win and we get a nice attempt at you guys (even though our barb supply sucks). I don't care much about our victories/losses. I'm sure there are plenty in Leviathan that feel the same way and vice versa but the goal is to have fun.

@Rawrgh. If all we cared about was land count we woulda went else where.
    @Ambi. stop being so gullible .
    @Bastilla. Take a deep breathe, Nuff was bored so he trolled you.

Got everyone's blood boiling and such. I guess you guys gonna try you hardest to Uber pwn next week lol. Either way, I'll have fun. See you guys for the next few months in TW b:bye

Trolling is funny for like 2mins then its boring.....Esuna how do you do it so much and enjoy it?

lol got forum owned then claims he was trolling? i dont think so, take a lesson from hope, trolls deny being trolls
    edited July 2010
    lol got forum owned then claims he was trolling? i dont think so, take a lesson from hope, trolls deny being trolls

Last post of the week.....

You do notice you were the ONLY person dense enough to respond. I did this in good humor cuz RT's forums are dead so, why not make it a bit more live with flame wars. Now i was apologizing if feelings were hurt ("dooshbag" lol) but now you are just stupid. Everyone that knows me in game know that I'm joking around, but i guess the obvious evades you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUkpR2Q6Oy8

Is this troll enough for you?
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fuzzy laugh me ****ing **** off at Nuff claiming a victory...

Me too lazy to look for it, but it was only 2 or 3 week ago you proudly proclaimed to be not interested in working with other factions to "gank" QQme..

Now others finally grew a spine and attacked them, you did as well and somehow proudly proclaim a victory. Far too funny.

Take em 1v1 if you can win then you can talk. Until that day Levi will keep doing what they have been for months and leeching their victories off the work of others.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Can i have a video from a leviathan point of view? would b nice to see how my dear faction mates lost xD ... jkin jkin i just wanna c them 8 catas ^^ b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited July 2010

*sigh* Bastilla, honestly, whats the grudge against me for. Didn't do anything against you. Don't get why you have this image of me as a troll and won't let it go. Be honest, its the internet. You're trolling me and other people. So what, congratulations?

Edit: wrong character
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Dedication.

Also, I wasn't there oneshotting Leviathan people with my TT60 Mag Sword.

That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.