character's deletion

illeanna
illeanna Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
The only problem which I have with all PWI games , is the character's deletion time ? Is so unecessary to wait 7 days . I filled all my slots with characters which I thought that I want to play , but , now , I can't create new ones . because I've must wait . The process should be simple .

You click on your character's name . then click delete and thats all .

Thank you for listening me .
Post edited by illeanna on

Comments

• Anyankha - Sanctuary
    Anyankha - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You're not forced to wait 7 days if you want to create other characters, you just have to make another account.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Think about an hacker wich find ur account username&pass and immediatly delete all of your character, or maybe just a "friend" who for some reasons has your username&pass and before leaving the game wants to ruin someone's gamelife.

Then you would have never suggested such a thing.

I hate other games in wich you can immediatly delete characters and i love the 7-days system that PWI uses.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you can fit 1 of every class on your account before it becomes full so how could you possably have filled it and need to make another that you want to play? If you made 4 clerics and you dont like clerics than thats just plain silly
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    illeanna wrote: »
    Is so unecessary to wait 7 days

Having yet another thread of this subject is also unnecessary. The devs will not change the deletion time just because players want a character erased much sooner.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Who has more than 1 character on the same account anyways? i have 4 accounts, all with different characters. That way I can easily trade between them... And for other reasons o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love the deletion period... as said here it keeps people from insta-deleting your characters if they get ur login info
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Evarella - Raging Tide
    Evarella - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love the deletion period... as said here it keeps people from insta-deleting your characters if they get ur login info

Like this guys crazy girlfriend (probably ex-girlfriend now)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwbQVndmBYw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalibur - Lost City
    Kalibur - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    3 days is good

have you seen those youtube videos girlfriends deleting World of ******** characters of their boyfriends...just to get some attention from their boyfriend

womans are evil!!!
    Below is my Signature dont steal
    b:angry World Domination b:angry
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    3 days is good

No. Lots of people are gone from the game for three days due to real life stuff, but few are gone for a whole week. Keep the deletion period as is.

have you seen those youtube videos girlfriends deleting World of ******** characters of their boyfriends...just to get some attention from their boyfriend

Look at the post right above you -.-

womans are evil!!!

You can say that again
    /10characters
  • Frostwish - Raging Tide
    Frostwish - Raging Tide Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At first, I thought the deletion period was annoying as well, but now I know I would have regretted it so much if it actually deleted right away. Making another account is so much better. I love the deletion period now :D Thanks PWi.
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    not to mention (along with everyne's post against -1 for this suggestion) this has been suggested before plz use the search function :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?