WTF is it with op assassins?

pierrevr1
pierrevr1 Posts: 22 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Ok so when everyone crapped themself over veno,s being overpowered, nixes and venos got nerved. Now an assassin can do 10k dmg out of stealth - you dont even know he is there till your dead - The sin did 9800dmg out of stealth on my 99 veno with 9400 hp +10 items . Just how tf are you suppose to fight something that can 1 shot you out of stealth? Can some Gm please respond to this or do we accept this game is now screwed unless you got time to reroll a sin. Maybe its getting time to move on and go spend money with some other company.
Post edited by pierrevr1 on

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    pierrevr1 wrote: »
    Ok so when everyone crapped themself over veno,s being overpowered, nixes and venos got nerved. Now an assassin can do 10k dmg out of stealth - you dont even know he is there till your dead - The sin did 9800dmg out of stealth on my 99 veno with 9400 hp +10 items . Just how tf are you suppose to fight something that can 1 shot you out of stealth? Can some Gm please respond to this or do we accept this game is now screwed unless you got time to reroll a sin. Maybe its getting time to move on and go spend money with some other company.

Nix and venos never got nerfed. It's just that everyone's higher level so they survive better vs. nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • pierrevr1
    pierrevr1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you dont have a clue please shut tf up. Bramble hood got removed in pvp. One of the veno,s best pvp spells, and nixes use to bleed and hit pretty close the same. Now my nix bleed 1.5k and hit 500 on an equal level. So i have watched veno damage with nix go down over the last year and a half. Play one or shut tf up please.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you dont have a clue please shut tf up. b:chuckle Bramble hood NEVER worked in pvp. One of the veno,s worst pvp spells.

LOL and when did nix bleed for only 1.5k stop making plain lie as you said If you dont have a clue please shut tf up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you dont have a clue please shut tf up. Bramble hood got removed in pvp. One of the veno,s best pvp spells, and nixes use to bleed and hit pretty close the same. Now my nix bleed 1.5k and hit 500 on an equal level. So i have watched veno damage with nix go down over the last year and a half. Play one or shut tf up please.

Oh please, I have a 95 veno that I started from the start of the server with Nix and Herc. You need to check your facts. Nix bleed was never nerfed and Bramble Hood's reflect dmg never worked in PvP in PWI. Only difference between now and then is that people have better gear and higher average level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    venos got nerfed by making others more OP. event gear, nirvana gear and so on put venos back even more, not only the lvl. bramble only worked in duels and tw, nix stats/bleed is the same
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Bramble Hood works properly in TW, which is what counts imo. Speaking of TW and wokring properly, sins just arent all that useful in TW, which again, is what counts imo. The may be OP in a 1v1 situation but in TW they dont really have alot of room to be effective.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    venos got nerfed by making others more OP. event gear, nirvana gear and so on put venos back even more, not only the lvl. bramble only worked in duels and tw, nix stats/bleed is the same

nix cost $200 and fora lunar weapon with decent refine to +8 is 300+

so y should your $200 worth more than other ppl's $300?
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you dont have a clue please shut tf up. b:chuckle Bramble hood NEVER worked in pvp. One of the veno,s worst pvp spells.

LOL and when did nix bleed for only 1.5k stop making plain lie as you said If you dont have a clue please shut tf up.

lolnabgtfo

to quote your self "If you dont have a clue please shut tf up"

Bramble hood actualy did work in pvp, i used to be a veno back on PW-MY version and yes it did actualy work, i used it a hell of alot when i got jumped on in pk for the reduced damage, but even more of a benefit when BMs/barbs damage got reflected onto them and i wud barly have to hit them for them to end up facerolled, the same with bramble guard that used to work in pk, now only duels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    lolnabgtfo

Bramble hood actualy did work in pvp, i used to be a veno back on PW-MY version and yes it did actualy work, i used it a hell of alot when i got jumped on in pk for the reduced damage, but even more of a benefit when BMs/barbs damage got reflected onto them and i wud barly have to hit them for them to end up facerolled, the same with bramble guard that used to work in pk, now only duels.

lolnabgtfo

never worked on PWI which is wat really matters here and not just duel works in TW too
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010

You should really just give it up all you are doing is making yourself look like an even bigger idiot. Bramble hood never worked on PWI in open pvp. Your fire chicken was never nerfed either. If you had even a half a brain you could figure out that its damage slowly goes down as other people keep upgrading their equipment higher. On second thought do the world a favor and go play in the street when your mommy isnt watching you.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    lolnabgtfo

never worked on PWI which is wat really matters here and not just duel works in TW too

you sir, are a fail.
    never worked on PWI, ur point?
    you said its NEVER worked in pvp, which means its NEVER worked on PERFECT WORLD, doesnt matter what version, so before trying to save ur self from failure, atleast read what u recently put before making ur self look like a moron.

Go home troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this is pwi who cares about the other versions lol this is the one your playing this is the only one that counts so from my point of view your the troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's threads like these that make me question how people think.

Well first of all if your a robe veno, expect to see a high level assassin getting a crit on you for a massive amount of damage. Second Assassins did get nurfed a bit when 3spark in stealth was removed(it knocks you out now).And third venos are not nurfed or weak because they can generally beat most classes very easily but you just have to find out a solution.

So instead of making another QQ assassins are OP thread, you should use this time to come up with a better strategy.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2010

go get more HP, 9400 is nothing
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    go get more HP, 9400 is nothing
    Lvl 103 assassin? I bet your the big dog on LC server aren't you?
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    this is pwi who cares about the other versions lol this is the one your playing this is the only one that counts so from my point of view your the troll

cookie?
    glad u figured that 1 out, the person i quoted just said its never worked in pvp, i stated that it actualy used to work in pvp in the past, obv before pwi was made, makes no diff what version or w/e it used to work in, fact is, it used to work, ive played this long enough to no whats been changed and how things used to work,if she said its never worked in pwi before i wudnt of said yes it did used to, so congrats on stating the obvious b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As far as I notice, venoes can faceroll people to death.

In PVE sins < venoes

in PVP sins < venoes

and I can get 9.6kish HP on my barb at 66

Please retire the game if you venoes think bramble hood is the worst skills. That is the most OP skill ingame

Oh yeah, not to forget sin's OP bleed in PVE, you can just kite mobs with it, thats about it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    why thank you for the cookie but since you are only suppost to dicuss pwi on this forum i guess it was to much to assume that you where smart enough to relize that? perhaps your the one who needs a cookie my dear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    cookie?
    glad u figured that 1 out, the person i quoted just said its never worked in pvp, i stated that it actualy used to work in pvp in the past, obv before pwi was made, makes no diff what version or w/e it used to work in, fact is, it used to work, ive played this long enough to no whats been changed and how things used to work,if she said its never worked in pwi before i wudnt of said yes it did used to, so congrats on stating the obvious b:bye

pwi has been out for nearly 2 years now stuff changes after this time you should not complain about that change anymore not to mention pw my-en is from a different company as pwi
    While the base model of the 2 versions is the same pwi evolved into an entire different thing
    So that makes something minor like this no reason to go comparing at all
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    pwi has been out for nearly 2 years now stuff changes after this time you should not complain about that change anymore not to mention pw my-en is from a different company as pwi
    While the base model of the 2 versions is the same pwi evolved into an entire different thing
    So that makes something minor like this no reason to go comparing at all

Yeah, but new generation of pwi is for babies now b:surrender

People don't know how to use skills considered suckage anymore

Venoes can use bramble hood not only for reflecting melee damage, also reduce a LOT of damage taken, no penalty. While barbs have to slow themselves down just to reduce the damage. BM's can add a lot of crit rate, but they have to lose p.atk (even though it could be fixed from spark from what I heard)

People that play OP venoes with OP pets are more stupid nowadays.

Sins will get their stealth nerfed sooner or later, and once that happens. They will fail hard and call sins underpowered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    you sir, are a fail.
    you said its NEVER worked in pvp, which means its NEVER worked on PERFECT WORLD, doesnt matter what version, so before trying to save ur self from failure, atleast read what u recently put before making ur self look like a moron.

Go home troll.

this is pw forum I assume we all talking about pwi not pw my-en, you might as well say it used to be working on pw-cn

Sounds your r just trying ur best to fail and trolling at the same time so please GO HOME or even better go back to pw my-en
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lolnabgtfo

Bramble hood actualy did work in pvp, i used to be a veno back on PW-MY version and yes it did actualy work

>Implying anyone cares about PW-MY version.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    >Implying anyone cares about PW-MY version.

I think I'd rather play MY-EN than international, international is for little baby noobs going to 100 on a newbie server with OP equips, OP blessings and OP equips
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    EN sucks more than International does, end of...
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    EN sucks more than International does, end of...

Does MY-EN have the baby carrier jolly jones attack level blessings? Its for people that lack how to play the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Does MY-EN have the baby carrier jolly jones attack level blessings? Its for people that lack how to play the game

Lol before you can comment please lvl a toon pass 80

Not to mention my-en got no update for almost a year now so yea feel free to go back to it if you want
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you sir, are a fail.

Go home troll.
    This is PWI forums /facepalm

"Man why is warsoul so hard to get? QQ They should lower some requirements imo cuz almost nobody has them."

"wtf you talking about everyone walks around with warsouls on the other private server I played."
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think I'd rather play MY-EN than international, international is for little baby noobs going to 100 on a newbie server with OP equips, OP blessings and OP equips
    Then you're free to go there and don't let the door hit you on the way out b:chuckle
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I saw enough babies on the EN forums where it was just a whole server drama over 1 couple having an argument for a month, i was so bored i sat and watched most of it
  • BoneBone - Harshlands
    BoneBone - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Me tooo... I hate being owned specially when i have +10 items... but again, I dont complain when i pwning other tho... GG... I guess its time to reroll sin or Un install pwi...