BH's get on my nerves...

Options
Queen_Of_PWI - Dreamweaver
Queen_Of_PWI - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
So I was thinking of doing quests that I could do otherwise. I'm only lvl 58 and really soon I'll be doing my fb 59. There are plenty of normal quests I could do, but is there anything just as good or even close to bh's that I could do? EXP wise

Do you know anything specific things I could do around my 60's?

Thanks!!! b:bye
Post edited by Queen_Of_PWI - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Oracles.
    10char
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As Okeano said, oracles. Or CS, but I stopped doing CS at level 40.

I personally, don't see what's so bad about BH, if it wasn't for the exp nobody would do it... No that I'm questioning you or anything; you're entitled to your own opinion. Just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    CS's pretty cheat all the way up til 8X. Depends on how fast you want to lvl I guess.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There's PQ after you hit 60. It's much more efficient not to squad on them (although not as much fun) and it certainly beats collection quests. The xp is pretty good if you get the hang of it. Mind that the catch for them is that they're a bit expensive to do since you'll be getting no drops and depending on your playstyle may go through a lot of pots/apos/genie stamina. You'll definitively get much higher repairs than what you may be acostumed to if you're doing it right. They can be very fun if you're somewhat competitive although they do start getting old after a while. Still, one of the fastest and cheapest ways to level fast if you're not into PUGs.
  • Queen_Of_PWI - Dreamweaver
    Queen_Of_PWI - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Okiez thanks you guysb:thanks
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

I personally, don't see what's so bad about BH, if it wasn't for the exp nobody would do it... No that I'm questioning you or anything; you're entitled to your own opinion. Just saying.

Finally, crazy stone leveling b:spit

On top of that, thats the problem about BH, rare for people to do instances their level... even level 99s going to frost instead of 75-85, just for the exp and lack of party wipe... really? I saw a vid on of it and people were just auto attacking (they did do some skills) their way through the instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I saw a vid on of it

You must be an expert.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You must be an expert.

What's the matter? Hate it when a level 4x bursts your bubble of the auto attack challenge?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I personally, don't see what's so bad about BH

Low lvl BH are just people shouting about at each other and moaning, sometimes you see it in higher lvl BH's too but people tend to mature out better and learn to play.

as annoying as BH is, its the main source of daily exp (appart from cube at 100+) so sometimes u just gotta grit your teeth and get on with it
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What's the matter? Hate it when a level 4x bursts your bubble of the auto attack challenge?

I guess someone is a pro if he/she spams all his/her skills. Much like an archer should spam skills through-out a boss fight to do the most damage right, Yulk?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I guess someone is a pro if he/she spams all his/her skills. Much like an archer should spam skills through-out a boss fight to do the most damage right, Yulk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es4wQ4vd8Bk

Archers only cast slower from only deadly shot and thundershock from what I remember. But thundershock is AOE b:chuckle

I learned the archer skill spam from Lesthar :P Saved my archer a lot of deaths xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    See if you really knew anything about the game past level 40 you would know that archers have the highest DPS using sharptooth and then auto attacking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the problems with doing BHs is that not everyone has the money to tele back and forth between. and its a rare squad that allows people fly between the BH and Archo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the problems with doing BHs is that not everyone has the money to tele back and forth between.

b:sweat The thing with that is, in the time it takes for them to fly there, they could've grinded enough drops for tele.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the problems with doing BHs is that not everyone has the money to tele back and forth between. and its a rare squad that allows people fly between the BH and Archo.

Then you stack them, problem solved so still there is no excuse.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    See if you really knew anything about the game past level 40 you would know that archers have the highest DPS using sharptooth and then auto attacking.

Actually it depends on what kind of weapon they are using(crossbow for spammers and slingshots for auto attackers) for highest dps and also if they have any int gears.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Archers only cast slower from only deadly shot and thundershock from what I remember. But thundershock is AOE b:chuckle

I learned the archer skill spam from Lesthar :P Saved my archer a lot of deaths xD
    Vid isn't even PWI. Also, you called thundershock an AoE and are attempting to say that an archer's auto-attacks aren't faster than using skills. Your flawed opinion is invalid.
    Actually it depends on what kind of weapon they are using(crossbow for spammers and slingshots for auto attackers) for highest dps and also if they have any int gears.

Even with a crossbow, an archer will generate higher DPS from auto-attacking than from skill spam. The one exception to this is demon barrage, but once you add a bit of -interval in the mix, even that won't generate the same DPS as auto-attacking.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »

Even with a crossbow, an archer will generate higher DPS from auto-attacking than from skill spam. The one exception to this is demon barrage, but once you add a bit of -interval in the mix, even that won't generate the same DPS as auto-attacking.

Hmm interesting. Is it proven by Astrelle already?
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Seriously stop posting, youve been 45 for what, a year now, go level and learn things, 4x you know nothing of the game,kthxbai
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

People who are too stupid to stack their BHs is why I avoid squadding on my alts. Give up 2 BH2s and a BH3 in the very beginning, and instead of running BH29 3 times per day, you get all 3 in one run. Keep the stack all the way until you 100, and there is absolutely no need to teleport back and forth. Wasting other people's time for around half an hour plus everyday is just their way of proclaiming they are so very, very dumb.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Telarith - Sanctuary
    Perfect World User

stop posting now b:chuckle

im glad bh was just implemented when i had the last lvls of bh59...

from what i hear (mainly cleric-forum-QQ) lower lvl bh squads really suck lol
    bh100 complete random squads are almost always doing fine and professional :P

random by - you most likely have been in a squad with everyone before
    there is no infinite amount of lvl10X xD

op
    you want to lvl fast? please take your time and try to do every single quest >_>
    you play to play , endgame means END game, game over- so take your time and play :P
    i like potato
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Telarith - Sanctuary
    Perfect World User

stop posting now b:chuckle

im glad bh was just implemented when i had the last lvls of bh59...

from what i hear (mainly cleric-forum-QQ) lower lvl bh squads really suck lol
    bh100 complete random squads are almost always doing fine and professional :P

random by - you most likely have been in a squad with everyone before
    there is no infinite amount of lvl10X xD

op
    you want to lvl fast? please take your time and try to do every single quest >_>
    you play to play , endgame means END game, game over- so take your time and play :P

no lvl 100 means everything >_>
    go look at yulk if you dont believe me
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It always gets on my nerves to do nothing but bhs just to lvl up more quests with higher xp would be nice.It would even be nice if the WQ xp was raised up more.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no lvl 100 means everything >_>
    go look at yulk if you dont believe me

yeah, like level 99+ you rely on in your frost runs pampering you b:cute

I don't give a flying fudge about what level you are, if your only good at auto attacking a lower leveled boss/mob/elite ... Then your just utter fail

oh and one more thing, aren't you the one that said caster classes would be underpowered without jolly jones blessing before? b:laugh.... ROFL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Its balanced because you can do it to their barbs too -.-

^--- ROFL LOL you melee barbs? Fail

and no, a 30 def lvl bless would be boring, tws will last 30% longer and in the 30% longer time, you'll get extended QQs about how OP other people gears are.

So yea, its balanced. Your suggestion: rejected!

QQ about something thats not even implemented yet? That will stop tracks of insane DPS, fool. It can save you too. However, its still a cheat.
    Ok show me that you can use a wizard to one-shot a barb who has invoke on.

and in an organized tw, please tell me you have squads defending your cata squad. your dd can take down their dd faster than their dd can 1 shot your barbs -.-

And how many barbs use invoke? I barely seen barbs use invoke, they are too busy with their so-called epic armageddon
    the cata puller can always reroll into pro 1 shot classes to make it fair -.-

Epic failed, your stating that melees should reroll to a ranged one to make it fair

There was your QQ about your precious blessings to be removed which will soon, and QQ about DEF blessings making things "boring" That is where you lack skill because you don't know how to kite you stupid squishy, and your level 100... Thats not fail, that name is too good for you. Thats P-H-A-I-L, what does that spell?

L2P w/o blessings and genies or just go play a game called JD :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Pfff, barbs using invoke at the crystal in a TW? Like that would ever happen. What next, apothecary pots?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's almost humorous that Yulk is arguing with all you high level players and you keep feeding him with more stuff.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i think we should all start to ignore Yulks posts
    only trolling, no more fun there... sad

saves time too.. "Yulk" scroll down...
    i like potato
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yea, I only like hope, skullcrusher's and some of nightrage's thread now .___.
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    More ****

Why are you still posting?

STOP POSTING ALREADY