• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lvl 150 ?

max lvl atm is 105
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    With that build 2 things stick out to me...

Wood mobs will devour you.

Your accuracy is pitiful for lvl 150.

And as Templar said, cap is lvl 105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    haha yeah....dial it back a little bud lmao and think not only hp but your def stats otherwise your gonna be murdered by magic mobsb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    o.o lol lengthening message time
  • kayfold
    kayfold Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A tad more realistic than what you had ~
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e8fb2d1de29dd9e5
    Though +12 on pretty much everything is crazy.
    Plus, you had pretty much every buff selected, so ehm. >>
    b:bye
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    With that build 2 things stick out to me...

Wood mobs will devour you.

Your accuracy is pitiful for lvl 150.

And as Templar said, cap is lvl 105.

Barbs need M.DEF? They can cancel every magic attack from semi magic mobs / bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Barbs need M.DEF? They can cancel every magic attack from semi magic mobs / bosses.

Ummm...SEMI magic mobs, there are magic only mobs. Not to mention multiple mobs, mobs and bosses that freeze/reset, and PVP in general.
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. impossible to get two badges
    2. full +12 set unrealistic
    3. full +20 vit stones unrealistic
    4. full 4 socket set possible but already hard as hell to get (have fun to add a fourth socket at lvl 14+ gear).

I think thats realistic and possible:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d4b84f6979c5c2c0

Third attribute on Weapon: Armor Crush (High chance to decrease opponents phy def)
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't even waste your time with Yulk, he doesn't have the experience necessary to speak on such subjects.
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. impossible to get two badges
    2. full +12 set unrealistic
    3. full +20 vit stones unrealistic
    4. full 4 socket set possible but already hard as hell to get (have fun to add a fourth socket at lvl 14+ gear).

I think thats realistic and possible:
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d4b84f6979c5c2c0

Third attribute on Weapon: Armor Crush (High chance to decrease opponents phy def)

Cool weapon, but I would want to know a few things about the Armor Crush add before i went for it like:
    -Does it stack with current phys defense debuffs like Tangling Mire does? If not, how much does it decrease defense (because it may just be better to devour, or let veno debuff)
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    EDIT: Nevermind, was the wizard buff boosting everything but wood to stupidly unrealistic values.
  • BAROOOOOOOO - Dreamweaver
    BAROOOOOOOO - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok so here is like a build i'd try to get? ( i know the other one is impossible, was just seeing how much max hp i could get on a barb since i thought the more hp the better but now it seems like thers other factors too )
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4fd74cfb3ae39fbb
    i wouldn't know what shards or anything to get and it seems kind of low hp but I have minumum req str and dex and put everything else into vit
    does hp rely a lot on shards / refine? and if i need acuracy or magic defense do i use those shards or hp?

edit: well with buffs it seems like a lot of hp now, forgot to add those. but what shards would i add to that build (or should i change any of the gear for that level)
  • Cybetron - Harshlands
    Cybetron - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    When we are re-allocating our points to min str and dex requirements we don't have too many points left to allocate to VIT. In other words, our base stats sort of make us "cap" our vit (which is supposed to be our most useful stat) since we are restricted by the str and dex requirements, unlike any other class. So you can only get a specific amount of HP through your base stats. The rest of your HP would completely depend upon your gear, its sharding, and refining. So towards end-game your shards and refines are the items that would differentiate you from others in terms of VIT (provided the other barbs in question stat the same way as you).

Being a barb you are supposed to have better HP than any other class your level, at least till endgame, so sharding yourself with citrines are pretty much the only way to go. To improve accuracy use Misty Forest rings (lvl 77+), shard your weapon with Amber shards, or use one of our best skills (imo), also the most unused, Blood Bath.

Endgame - most barbs who can afford to refine high/shard with vit stones, go fists for that extra edge.

EDIT:- Since we are talking about practical endgame builds, the following are the best builds i've come across. I know the barb who has these builds and he's... deadly...

with fists: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=e06cffa5eaed986a
    with ashura: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=406cd44014975562

club that with +30 atk lvl blessing = a beast.
  • HippiePanda - Sanctuary
    HippiePanda - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Cool weapon, but I would want to know a few things about the Armor Crush add before i went for it like:
    -Does it stack with current phys defense debuffs like Tangling Mire does? If not, how much does it decrease defense (because it may just be better to devour, or let veno debuff)

i think it does overwrite phy debuffs like devour, penetrate armor or veno debuff. Not sure about Tangling Mire. But since penetrate Armor and Devour cost both Chi and MP its a nice weapon bonus. The last time is short (about 3 seconds) but the effect is high. Jewel and Krimson have that ability.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Why are you guys using low grade stuff for pure hp builds?

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f39680431f2d4939
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Low grade stuff for VIT builds ftl b:surrender
    i think it does overwrite phy debuffs like devour, penetrate armor or veno debuff. Not sure about Tangling Mire. But since penetrate Armor and Devour cost both Chi and MP its a nice weapon bonus. The last time is short (about 3 seconds) but the effect is high. Jewel and Krimson have that ability.

My barb used devour on Fugma, and a friend of mine that I helped with his 49 culti used tangling mire while the p.def debuff was still in effect. It also have 2 different icons too from what I remembered. I am pretty sure armor break will not overwrite Tangling mire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I thought you were the master of barb AOE grind. How's a barb gonna cancel all them ranged mobs at once?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    I thought you were the master of barb AOE grind. How's a barb gonna cancel all them ranged mobs at once?

i always use protection necklace and belt. i have nature's breath for 59 to 85. i can always manage semi magic mobs by spark burst if i time right. so i mostly aoe grind physical melee mobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG