PWI cards in Canada info......

Tatuaje - Lost City
Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
PWI pay cards now in Canada.

So my question is. Is it true that you will actually get 10 gold from a 10 dollar card and 25 gold from a 25 dollar card??

The Ultimate Game cards you don't get that kind of conversion so you lose money and end up having left over ZEN in your wallet.
tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
Post edited by Tatuaje - Lost City on

Comments

• Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fuzzy curious to know this answer as well..... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fuzzy ur Canadian? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    PWI pay cards now in Canada.

So my question is. Is it true that you will actually get 10 gold from a 10 dollar card and 25 gold from a 25 dollar card??

The Ultimate Game cards you don't get that kind of conversion so you lose money and end up having left over ZEN in your wallet.

From what I have been told, you should be able to pick up a card and redeem it straight on the website without needing additional cards. If I am wrong, please notify immediately and I will correct this statement.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes. You do get 10 gold from a 10 dollar pre-paid game card and 25 gold from a 25 dollar pre-paid game card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kentroyven - Harshlands
    Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ummm
    where are these cards?
    they supposadly released 10 days ago but I cant find them anywhere b:angry
    (i.e. anywhere = 4 walmarts In Canada's Capital region)
    that makes me sad cause i wont get a chanc eot buy one of the 1 week mounts b:shockedb:cryb:cry
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes, I can vouch for this too. I bought two $10 cards for around $11.50 each and got 10 gold from both of them. You pay more than $10 for the cards, but the cards can be immediately redeemed for gold without needing more than one. I checked Future Shop and the cards were in the system but not in the stores yet, and so I went to Wal-Mart and they were on a prepaid card rack in the electronics section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The cards may not be available at all stores yet so you may need to be patient as stores get their inventory. When these released in the United States, it took about 4-6 weeks for all locations to receive and put out the product. It is also possible the stores have then and just do not have them on the shelves yet.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    50-100$ cards plox =/