Question about genies.

DoopFu - Dreamweaver
DoopFu - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Assassin
Hi, I've been looking around at the PWI wiki and beginner guides for a guide on genie builds for assassins. I unfortunately have not found enough information on this topic, because I currently fail at searching :(

What would be the skills and point allocation for an assassin's genie?

I have a Longevity genie [dex]. The best skill that a player mentioned for all non-BM genies was Explosion.

Correct me if this is wrong?
Post edited by DoopFu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Elviz - Raging Tide
    Elviz - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I don't think that genies are tooo diferent. Only external view (: .
    For the first time u shoul learn "Second wind" skill (that helps you to not often meditation), than "Tangling mire" (reduce physical def, be carefull it's aoe), "Holy path" (run fast, very fast).
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Holy path is stamina consuming, I wouldnt get it at early levels and seeing as you have wind push + maze step, I dont think its necessary, although it may be good to have it, id advise using it as a last resort. Second wind is the only skill I can think of to use at early levels, I would get it on a zeal genie so that you can pull mobs when necessary as well. For build, I do like the Vit Build but you could use stat most things into STR to make second wind effective.
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Elviz - Raging Tide
    Elviz - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Holy path is stamina consuming

All equip that mobs dropped (exept good) i repair and decompose. Thats not a problem for me (:
  • NightReaper - Lost City
    NightReaper - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    explosion sux, it burns all ur genie's energy, its a waste of stamina and it isnt a good damage...

do this:
    1st. get a str or vit genie
    2nd. get second wind (heals 4/5 of ur HP if u have good str)
    3rd. put a lot of points on str
    4th. get tangling mire
    5th. get rentles courage lvl6 or less
    6th. get enought vit to use tangling mire + rentless courage
    7th. get holy path only if u have a slot open and keep it only for an emergency cause it consumes a lot of stamina and sins have 2 running skills
    8th. get bramble rage
    9th. pray every single day to get a awesome LP genie
    10th. put some points on dex to maximize the damage of ur bramble rage

b:shockedb:bye

ps: ocult ice is a good skill too^^ but we have tackling slash that do the same thing + some damage and 100% of paralize chance.
    *stealth*...
    HEY APPLE...
    KNIFE!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]