Supply Stash (Perfect Hammer)

Zoffy - Heavens Tear
Zoffy - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i always used the supply stash and now that i am lv 50, i need a perfct hammer to open it. i dont know if its worth it because i am not that rich and if i buy the hammer, i will become vey poor. i dont know weither i should buy the hamer (allows me to continue supply stahs) or just forget about it(not continue with my stash) PLZ help
Post edited by Zoffy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LadyElle - Harshlands
    LadyElle - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, personally, I would not buy a hammer to continue the supply stash unless you're willing to grind. The 50 stash has a wep in it (personally, I don't think it's very good) and even if you decide to open it you have to start saving to open the 80 stash, as you need another perfect hammer to open it. b:surrender
  • Sandclaw - Dreamweaver
    Sandclaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and even if you decide to open it you have to start saving to open the 80 stash, as you need another perfect hammer to open it. b:surrender

You don't have to open the level 80 one though, seeing as it's the last one :)

But I believe it is worthy, because you can get all the ones after 50 and up to 80 for free again. I'm not sure how much the hammers are worth nowadays-- probably around 1Mil. But it shouldn't be terribly hard to grind, if you're willing to.
    I cannot into Lithuania.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I threw my stash away. Not worth it. The TT60 weapon will replace that piece of junk anyways. Pay $5 to use a weapon for 7 levels? And in my opinion the other stash items aren't that great either... Not $10 great. (Including level 80 stash)

Just buy something permanent from the boutique with your money :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3