Archosaur's Best: PK, TW, PvE

Options
Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Other threads suck, here is my current and impartial list with the initial name being who i'd vote as best of, and honorable mentions proceeding that name in no particular order. This way I believe is more accurate when you consider the three categories, you guys should try it this way too.

Blademaster:
~PvE Effectiveness: ULMOS, Lord_Shinra, Majin
~TW Effectiveness: Authentic, XCableX, Nahktuul,
~PK: ULMOS, Kiaxn, Monoslaybik

Psychic:
~PvE Effectiveness: ArchCaoCao, MeXyCan, Molovo
~TW Effectiveness: Molovo, MeXyCan
~PK: Skype, ArchCaoCao

Assassin:
~PvE Effectiveness: Ninja, Dreamery
~TW Effectiveness: Can't rate what you can't see
~PK: Dreamery, Vitamins, Ninja

Barbarian:
~PvE Effectiveness: Spanker_D, PandaKing, YellowLight
~TW Effectiveness: BigFluffy
~PK: Spanker, BigFluffy, Diruo

Venomancer:
~PvE Effectiveness: Proclivity, Redline, xOix
~TW Effectiveness: Martin, Icezicle, MerLeah
~PK: Proclivity, Icezicle, Bun$

Archer:
~PvE Effectiveness: Liuxhz, XPulseOfHeLLx
~TW Effectiveness: AgentPotato, Kazamir
~PK: Zhadi, Kazamir, Obskurna

Cleric:
~PvE Effectiveness: LeydiAriana, SwiftCast, Crelor
~TW Effectiveness: xxMisty, Maiden_Kiss
~PK: Katanyia, Theza, Arataina

Wizard:
~PvE Effectiveness: ArchLvBu, BDoomed
~TW Effectiveness: ShoxGBR, BDoomed
~PK: Zhague, Tivas, LOLRaped
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Arch brothers are no longer with us for some reason they got banned...b:cry
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Venomancer:
    ~PvE Effectiveness: Proclivity, Redline, xOix

Proc is going to rage when he sees this b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Proski ur back o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Psychic:
    ~PK: Skype

who the hell is skype? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • starstarst
    starstarst Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Forgive GM's but, for mistake I have sold a few green Eastern Trousers to a few NPC, and want to ask them, that if they can pls can leave them me in my account again,pls with my another account DracoSpiro buy them and they cost 3 to me gold, this way that pls, havia worn-out royal money in it u.u
  • CocoPebblez - Archosaur
    CocoPebblez - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    starstarst wrote: »
    Forgive GM's but, for mistake I have sold a few green Eastern Trousers to a few NPC, and want to ask them, that if they can pls can leave them me in my account again,pls with my another account DracoSpiro buy them and they cost 3 to me gold, this way that pls, havia worn-out royal money in it u.u

Your.....English....Sucks...and....Wrong....Section....Dudeee....
    Need a cleric for bh? NP, I'll heal you with my sharpentooth b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    starstarst wrote: »

I agree.
    This is by far the best and most accurate "Best-Of-List" for the Archosaur Server.
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    didnt you quit?
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmfao once again cause im not heavy in CSing im not on the list :P

ohh well i agree with most of it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Satan_ - Archosaur
    Satan_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    his name is __Spyke__ >.>
    ninja_Please is great in pvp but im sure BlackestSin does a better job.
    pvp barbs without _Bad_Boy mentioned? u need to rethink this part lol
    again sins Chasini knows knows how to play his/her class pve wise better than most of the high lvls.

Crelor is a better cleric than me? i just cant stop lmao
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

o-o who are you are you that barb with the flying banana noticable in tw
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    his name is __Spyke__ >.>
    ninja_Please is great in pvp but im sure BlackestSin does a better job.
    pvp barbs without _Bad_Boy mentioned? u need to rethink this part lol
    again sins Chasini knows knows how to play his/her class pve wise better than most of the high lvls.

Crelor is a better cleric than me? i just cant stop lmao

1. this is most likely going based off recently and i've havent seen blackest around have you. o.o

2. same thing i havent seen Boy seen he was raging on WC how no one would stand up against narla and even then DG is a pretty good barb but again havent seen them

3. who is Chasini?

4. Crelor is a pretty good cleric and going based off your char picture your a TB not an elf b:chuckle

But these are going based off proskis experiences and if you dont get yourself out there be in PVE or PK your NOT GOING TO BE MENTION
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Buns got a point...

About bad boy i think he quit.... and yes hes a good pvp barb , but his wofe helps him a lot on that hes always with cleric buffs on and with her all them time so when u try to surprise him u better kill his wife first b:chuckle
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. didn't mention inactives or quit

2. after the first name, the second and third name are just honorable mentions, not necessarily the 2nd best or 3rd // or of any particular order

3. welcome to make your own, i just figured this format would give proper dues to people who may not just be friends of people who post on forums

4. these numbers... so concise, to the point, and effective. this is my resignation of artful trollish posts. i am now a simple man who spends his days saying very little but smoking much pipe somewhere quaint. i think the shire will do.

must..resist..continuing..adjectives..and...descriptive...elaborate...stuff
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Meh, you couldn`t even kill me last time 3 vs 1 and you had BM dragoon me =/. Noticed my squad was nowhere to be found to play with you so I ran to sz, burning charm tanking you guys is just pointless if I dun have somebody to kill ya as my GX are only +3, not really enough to kill barb =/.

Ps. I tanked wurlord in 2-3 with lvl 81 cleric solo healing, just yesterday, I challenge you to do the same with lvl 80 one!

Pps. looking for lvl 79 cleric to play with wurlord, pm me for info!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tbh wnb the fact that you went 3v1 and didn't die is expected by a barb. Especially since Kaiser is also a barb. The fact that a Barb couldn't kill another barb doesn't show skill on either side of the barbs. Unless Kaiser was a Fist Barb i highly doubt he could ever kill you 1v1. Barbs just cant kill melee classes because our Armageddon does physical damage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    tbh wnb the fact that you went 3v1 and didn't die is expected by a barb. Especially since Kaiser is also a barb. The fact that a Barb couldn't kill another barb doesn't show skill on either side of the barbs. Unless Kaiser was a Fist Barb i highly doubt he could ever kill you 1v1. Barbs just cant kill melee classes because our Armageddon does physical damage

Meh, if it had been 1 vs 1, then your argument would be valid =/. I just find it funny when ppl say that their not in the list `cause they dun CS heavily and can`t kill me in 3 vs 1, just meh as my gear is far from good. I actually didn`t go running like most ppl do, tried actually to kill one, couldn`t so I rather fled when it was obvious my squad too far to help. I haven`t actually heard that kaiser is anything particularly good in PvE either, I just find it quite pathetic when ppl rank themselves as best, unless they try to troll =/.

Thing that I have been wondering, where is Narla`s no trash talking and all the fun shiit rule? I just find quite hilarious when Narla thinks they are the mature faction, when they have done most of the trash talking past few weeks. I may be **** but I couldn`t compare with it if I tried and oh boy, I have done some seriously messed up trolling in my life. Btw, it`s quite funny to hear the stuff said about me, in narla, at least if the things that I have heard said about me are actually been said. I just see no reason for the ppl I heard em to lie, so I`ve had fun time laughing at narla logic.

Yeah, I still talk with Narla members, ex and current alike, I don`t choose my friends by faction, like some ppl seems to do, lmao. Actually heard one story about you also, but meh, I rather keep personal or too detailed stuff out of forums. Point being, I`m yet to find ex narla member who isn`t treated as a some traitor who should just roll over and die, that from current narla members, though I gotta admit, you still got some good ppl in there, it just seems that they are minority. "Narla, all about respect", lmfao.

Ps. I could have found another thread and splitted my post, but I couldn`t bother =/. Have fun!
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Meh, if it had been 1 vs 1, then your argument would be valid =/. I just find it funny when ppl say that their not in the list `cause they dun CS heavily and can`t kill me in 3 vs 1, just meh as my gear is far from good. I actually didn`t go running like most ppl do, tried actually to kill one, couldn`t so I rather fled when it was obvious my squad too far to help. I haven`t actually heard that kaiser is anything particularly good in PvE either, I just find it quite pathetic when ppl rank themselves as best, unless they try to troll =/.

Thing that I have been wondering, where is Narla`s no trash talking and all the fun shiit rule? I just find quite hilarious when Narla thinks they are the mature faction, when they have done most of the trash talking past few weeks. I may be **** but I couldn`t compare with it if I tried and oh boy, I have done some seriously messed up trolling in my life. Btw, it`s quite funny to hear the stuff said about me, in narla, at least if the things that I have heard said about me are actually been said. I just see no reason for the ppl I heard em to lie, so I`ve had fun time laughing at narla logic.

Yeah, I still talk with Narla members, ex and current alike, I don`t choose my friends by faction, like some ppl seems to do, lmao. Actually heard one story about you also, but meh, I rather keep personal or too detailed stuff out of forums. Point being, I`m yet to find ex narla member who isn`t treated as a some traitor who should just roll over and die, that from current narla members, though I gotta admit, you still got some good ppl in there, it just seems that they are minority. "Narla, all about respect", lmfao.

Ps. I could have found another thread and splitted my post, but I couldn`t bother =/. Have fun!

LOL your so two faced idk how/why you got back into impulse when all you do is trash talk what ever faction opposes yours. When you were in impulse all you did was trash talk us which is quite understandable. but then you join us and QQ'd about how impulse treated you badly while you were in there and when you applied to narla, and continued to do so after you left and were in narla and then what did you do, you went right back xD lol so you have no right to talk about any faction till you get your sides straight

p.s. this isnt trash talking this is pointing facts stated from your past thread comments xD lol
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bleh! super long text o walls to say, o im right and bad ****.

i miss pwi.

b:victory

Hope u all ok :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Retain b:pleased

kk night
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL your so two faced idk how/why you got back into impulse when all you do is trash talk what ever faction opposes yours. When you were in impulse all you did was trash talk us which is quite understandable. but then you join us and QQ'd about how impulse treated you badly while you were in there and when you applied to narla, and continued to do so after you left and were in narla and then what did you do, you went right back xD lol so you have no right to talk about any faction till you get your sides straight

p.s. this isnt trash talking this is pointing facts stated from your past thread comments xD lol

If you haven`t been told, why I left, then boohoo. I actually talked with Rob why I left, I felt he deserved my reasons, yet I have been hearing stuff about my "reasons" inside narla, which are quite far from the truth and I find em quite funny. I understand you got need to explain the recent leavers for your members, but meh, you could check the mirror also, it`s not like I would go back to Impulse had there been no serious reasons to do so. In Impulse I may need to BL few members, yet I still prefer that option over Narla, which has totally abandoned the stuff it "stands for".

But yeah, guess I, who has seen both sides from inside, got the most flawed view about things. It`s obvious that ppl whom have stayed on that one side all the server got some divine insight how things are on the other side. Meh, I actually would say that actually being there > Rumors. If I have QQd about impulse and yet went back, I don`t think it needs genius to say that Narla have to have some stuff seriously messed up as I took those actions. I just find it funny how you don`t even seem to try fix things, instead you blame ppl and actually have driven ppl, whom I would never have imaged to leave Narla, into Impulse.

Ps. Trolling is fun but trolling your own guildies isn`t usually allowed =/.

Pps. I honestly dun think that I could match the recent Narla trash talking if I tried. And I`m not even counting stuff said about me on that =/.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    TBH I have been very very disappointed in some of the members who have been constantly WC stiring (and you as well as I know who that is unfortunately) and I have to say I don't very much like the person anyways. Officers have told people off in faction about WCing stuff that is considered trash-talking/drama stiring much yet it continues-I'm known as the SSQueen after sorts, and there's a very good reason why. Honestly, the person who keeps making us look bad should have their tele privilege taken away by a GM, but that's just my personal opinion b:chuckle

All I have to say is-I don't condone such behavior as it reflects poorly on the faction and I'm not even an officer of Narla. PWI forums gets real nasty when things being said don't fly right and everyone looks at it the wrong way. Everyone has their views of what's trash talking and whats poking fun from other servers. All I have to say to that is-this is a new server and this server has gotten an influx of people who are new to the game. If we sit back and let new players see all that trash (not just about ULMOS's drunk stories lol, which I found highly amusing last night) but then all the BS insults about PK that make no sense half the time. I dont even attempt PK anymore because it either dies when too many Narla goes out there or it just turns into a half flame war on WC after barely 5-10 minutes into the fray. No thank you.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Meh, you couldn`t even kill me last time 3 vs 1 and you had BM dragoon me =/. Noticed my squad was nowhere to be found to play with you so I ran to sz, burning charm tanking you guys is just pointless if I dun have somebody to kill ya as my GX are only +3, not really enough to kill barb =/.

Ps. I tanked wurlord in 2-3 with lvl 81 cleric solo healing, just yesterday, I challenge you to do the same with lvl 80 one!

Pps. looking for lvl 79 cleric to play with wurlord, pm me for info!

lolololololol

well then, i don't remember this ever happening last time i check it was me a veno and we killed u XD
    I even have the video if u really need :P as i record every TW.

also i highly doubt u tank wurlord at all with your GXs. let alone with that lvl of a cleric and only one of them b:chuckle

as for 1v1 yeah there is no way in hell we could kill each other, so meh

and if u wanna know how i am in PvE why don't u squad with me once in a while, in fact i remember back when u were 2 lvl's higher than me in the 8xs and u couldn't tank pole or nob so i had to come into the BH and we didn't have a single Death b:bye.

well spanker is an amazing barb so is fluffy and panda king is hax also Pannzer, ArrenGreiver, YellowLight(O.O masive hax), Pandag, Arutsuro, Sygrrr, Meat_Sack, TECH_NINE, and NoEqual.
    also from what ive seen RioNHale is a good upcoming barb too add to this list at a later date.
    all of them are amazing barbs, i could continue to go on but u would just say im Q.Qing and that all the barbs i listed are from Narla.
    well sorry to say but there are very few GEARED impulse barbs, i would gladly like to mention the leader of immunity DeadChakra. he is more geared than some of the barbs i have seen from u and could roll most of them.

O.O can someone tell me who Dirou is?

I've seen him around but never really saw anything all that special from him. ( i probably just need to squad with him more too see.)

(note: just my honest opinion :P i know im not the BEST on the server but i just have to say there are some promising barbs here)
    GO GO GADGET QQMOAR!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wnbtank stop ppsing I can troll you all want.

As for impulse and narla, both have positives and negatives. I have great friends in both factions so it's cool. I actually don't pvp with some of them and try to avoid them in tw except arieswood, we have to much fun owning each other and having 1v1's in a tw.

Trashtalking is part of the game but I am not very good at it nore do I do much of it. Though I have my own opinions of both guilds but like I told mangoo when I joined narla. I want to see what the guild is about.

I have nothing against anyone in Narla that I can think of except for the leader for my own reason. I always spoke highly of him but the past is the past. As for impulse, it is where I reside and the only thing that remotely keeps me interested to login every other day is my hope for a tough tw.

A few people that I thought were nice but never spoke to in narla was katanyia, buns, kiaxn and many more. I may say somethings but I honestly like both guilds and the people in them. I know its not the same with me. Few people hate me and I honestly have no idea why but I don't really care either.

I am a really laid back kinda guy and if it seems like im raging...im not, just come in vent and listen to me laugh.

On topic: I don't know whos the best since nobody has rank8/warsoul yet b:chuckle
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lolololololol

well then, i don't remember this ever happening last time i check it was me a veno and we killed u XD
    I even have the video if u really need :P as i record every TW.

also i highly doubt u tank wurlord at all with your GXs. let alone with that lvl of a cleric and only one of them b:chuckle

as for 1v1 yeah there is no way in hell we could kill each other, so meh

and if u wanna know how i am in PvE why don't u squad with me once in a while, in fact i remember back when u were 2 lvl's higher than me in the 8xs and u couldn't tank pole or nob so i had to come into the BH and we didn't have a single Death b:bye.

well spanker is an amazing barb so is fluffy and panda king is hax also Pannzer, ArrenGreiver, YellowLight(O.O masive hax), Pandag, Arutsuro, Sygrrr, Meat_Sack, TECH_NINE, and NoEqual.
    also from what ive seen RioNHale is a good upcoming barb too add to this list at a later date.
    all of them are amazing barbs, i could continue to go on but u would just say im Q.Qing and that all the barbs i listed are from Narla.
    well sorry to say but there are very few GEARED impulse barbs, i would gladly like to mention the leader of immunity DeadChakra. he is more geared than some of the barbs i have seen from u and could roll most of them.

O.O can someone tell me who Dirou is?

I've seen him around but never really saw anything all that special from him. ( i probably just need to squad with him more too see.)

(note: just my honest opinion :P i know im not the BEST on the server but i just have to say there are some promising barbs here)
    GO GO GADGET QQMOAR!

Rofl. You confuse me with somebody, I was trough 8x so fast that I think you may have been 8x barely when I finished my demon culti, ~2 months ago. There has never been situation where I would have needed some barb to come save the day, yet there has been plenty where I have done that. I also never remember being killed by narla, I pk rarely and I think last time I died for ninja, that before my demon culti, Authentic got close ~week ago. I do understand trolling, plain lies are just pathetic.

And actually, I can give you the name of cleric who solo healed me on that Wurlord, he is not from impulse so I think you could possibly trust him not to lie on my behalf. I won`t put it on forums but pm me on forumz/in game and I will tell you the name. If you can`t do it, doesn`t mean somebody else couldn`t. Btw, I have 3 weps on my inventory, not counting GX, so yeah, I must use GX on my every waking moment. And I actually have use for each of those weps, they aren`t there just for the fun of it.

When you say impulse don`t have well geared barbs, I`d say that no narla barb can compare with spanker, panda or bazarius(I know I spelled it wrong). Yeah, narla totally pwns gear wise, lmao. And if I can do stuff with my gear that you don`t consider possible, I gotta say I`m either damn pro or you just fail and I would just rather ignore your arguments about "pro barbs" from now on.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:angry I officially dub this a fail 'best of' thread (again) which has now turned into flaming! go back the original thread!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=683352
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Satan_ - Archosaur
    Satan_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. this is most likely going based off recently and i've havent seen blackest around have you. o.o

2. same thing i havent seen Boy seen he was raging on WC how no one would stand up against narla and even then DG is a pretty good barb but again havent seen them

3. who is Chasini?

4. Crelor is a pretty good cleric and going based off your char picture your a TB not an elf b:chuckle

But these are going based off proskis experiences and if you dont get yourself out there be in PVE or PK your NOT GOING TO BE MENTION

well first off bad boy was the best pvp built barb on the server hands down lots of ppl know that, after he is gone we really cant tell which barb is best since some are pumbed with *cash* HP like crazy and some are even with +12 weapons, u know who i mean.

I was a cleric, lots of ppl know me, i sucked gear wise but i knew how to play my class until lvl 91. i know a few clerics who were better then me like 4 or 5 which i was learning from aswell.

chasini is the sin with out the interval gear that gets 2nd or 3rd place in nien event if u didn't know her outside of that zone lol since all u do is narla said this narla said that.

narla does got some decent player but seriously the server got some other decent players too. thats the reason why i never joined narla in the first place all u do is talk about how great u are but really ur just living in your own bubble. the only really cashed guild that can stand against u now is impulse, but that guild is also filled with some really reta.rded kids with big wallets.

there was potantial on seeing some good players pvp wise on west gate from u guys but u killed it. i was still lvl 83 when i kept rolling your 90s and 100s at west gate but i quit when u guys brought an army for a lvl 8x. every time u guys come to west now u come in herds.

and just last night i kept rolling 2 sins from narla in dueling at west loss after loss after loss. all i was getting was wtf? FFs? omg how? shows just how pro narla is. pitty =/
    edit: 95 and 99 sin.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hun I can't CS-I'm going to college and Im poor as dirt, yet you don't see me living in a bubble. I know that people are better than me but really tbh, geared or not geared its how you play. Veterans of this game lived just fine in PK, in instances etc before the Warsong stuff came out (which mind you wasn't until the Age of Spirits patch along with the genies) before you could CS for the FC, Lunar and OHT Tide of Elysium/Forest Wisdom/ etc. Ive always been a big proponent of working for you stuff in game but yeah there's defiantly alot of people who take it for granted and think they can buy their way though it or dont see the point in "wasting time" on working for it. Using CS gear as a crutch for your survival is foolish to say the least and everyone a long time ago was on the same plane of existence. Skill does not equal cash and I'll not be the last to say that.

I know Im not the greatest blip on the map since all the "pro" people from HT and not everyone in Narla has got their heads in the clouds or judges their e-peen size by the number of kills they have. That being said, I wont deny that people are walking around with said "e-peen sizes" but in the end ultimately when you see people come out of nowhere that were "non-factors" and didn't CS or get in the lime light, maybe things will change.

For non-CSers-did you all vets forget how you won before? The game has its secrets to win and refining your skills makes you better off than the kid who jacked their mom's credit card to get "better" gear than you.

Anyways to be back on topic-as the server is still new, "big shot names" now will change as time goes on, so I would withhold any name tossing until the server matures a bit more. We still have people in huge gaps gear wise and skill wise so it has yet to be seen b:cute

EDIT-were they squishies? Cause no one even in the 90-100 range can see you with your stealth level maxed unless it's another sin youre lvl or higher or someone using stealth detection pots-which we all know only Impulse can make. Not that I'm saying no one else can't get ahold of them from outside Impulse but the recipe for it not only sucks but it supposedly only makes 1 pot from all that herb consumption. Yuck.
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rofl. You confuse me with somebody, I was trough 8x so fast that I think you may have been 8x barely when I finished my demon culti, ~2 months ago. There has never been situation where I would have needed some barb to come save the day, yet there has been plenty where I have done that. I also never remember being killed by narla, I pk rarely and I think last time I died for ninja, that before my demon culti, Authentic got close ~week ago. I do understand trolling, plain lies are just pathetic.

And actually, I can give you the name of cleric who solo healed me on that Wurlord, he is not from impulse so I think you could possibly trust him not to lie on my behalf. I won`t put it on forums but pm me on forumz/in game and I will tell you the name. If you can`t do it, doesn`t mean somebody else couldn`t. Btw, I have 3 weps on my inventory, not counting GX, so yeah, I must use GX on my every waking moment. And I actually have use for each of those weps, they aren`t there just for the fun of it.

When you say impulse don`t have well geared barbs, I`d say that no narla barb can compare with spanker, panda or bazarius(I know I spelled it wrong). Yeah, narla totally pwns gear wise, lmao. And if I can do stuff with my gear that you don`t consider possible, I gotta say I`m either damn pro or you just fail and I would just rather ignore your arguments about "pro barbs" from now on.

spanker panda and bazarius didnt need to be added to this list due to their obvious presents are power house barbs on the server. i spent the time listing less geared and up coming barbs, also if u pay attention to more than just the handful of well geared barbs and took a look at what u have (i wont name names) u would understand what i mean.
    as for your weapons i havent seen u with anything other than Gxs or calamities so i just made the asumption that those were your only weapons :P. and yes i do remeber going through a BH69 with u where u told me to tank cause all u had was calamities. no need to lie about that. and as for that cleric ill pm u in game to get the name i really wanna know who it was. Also i wouldn't think anyone would lie on your behalf just because they are in the same faction as u. well lets get back on topic :P.

Barbs: Spanker_d, bazarius, BigFluffy, YellowLight, and bazarius
    BMs: Demented_One, Ulmos, Majin_Boo, authentic, and Kiaxn.
    Venos: Buns, mizandry, semaa and proclivity.
    clerics: idk havent seen much except katanyia, tamias, and Theza
    sins: dreamry, ninja please, mininote, and krazness
    wizards: tivas, Kaida_Hoshi, Roy_Mustang, and proski.
    archers: kazamir, soochi, stebbie, agentpotato, zhadi,XliuZhiBoxX and moritar
    Psy: archCaoCao, pluto,( would have more but havent seen a whole lot in PvP or PvE)

proc lmfao yeah this thread really just turned into best of the flamers XD.

im dont posting here GG and c u all in game :D

(lol Wnb i really wanna see u tank wurlord in 2-3 with one cleric b:victory)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    well first off bad boy was the best pvp built barb on the server hands down lots of ppl know that, after he is gone we really cant tell which barb is best since some are pumbed with *cash* HP like crazy and some are even with +12 weapons, u know who i mean.

I was a cleric, lots of ppl know me, i sucked gear wise but i knew how to play my class until lvl 91. i know a few clerics who were better then me like 4 or 5 which i was learning from aswell.

chasini is the sin with out the interval gear that gets 2nd or 3rd place in nien event if u didn't know her outside of that zone lol since all u do is narla said this narla said that.

narla does got some decent player but seriously the server got some other decent players too. thats the reason why i never joined narla in the first place all u do is talk about how great u are but really ur just living in your own bubble. the only really cashed guild that can stand against u now is impulse, but that guild is also filled with some really reta.rded kids with big wallets.

there was potantial on seeing some good players pvp wise on west gate from u guys but u killed it. i was still lvl 83 when i kept rolling your 90s and 100s at west gate but i quit when u guys brought an army for a lvl 8x. every time u guys come to west now u come in herds.

and just last night i kept rolling 2 sins from narla in dueling at west loss after loss after loss. all i was getting was wtf? FFs? omg how? shows just how pro narla is. pitty =/
    edit: 95 and 99 sin.

Narla doesnt talk about how great we are we let the map and past tw's speak for themselves like any TW built faction is suppose to do, and impulse is an equal faction to us and i have to say Immunity is a close i see a lot of they're members running around.

as for the pk when ever i go white name and pk out in west gate i dont attack anyone of 85 or lower unless they attack me first and half the time i dont pk with a charm .___. seeing as how i really dont like being stuck inside TT everyday i log on, but if you dont want us to "kill the pk" then go somewhere else and have a private pk fest. tbh we do that all the time in narla as a way to encourage our pve players to try pk. >:D plus it bring more pk'r onto this server i'm tired of killing and being killed by the same players, and on another note Nelliel loves to pk weither he's losing or winning he always go back out there till he has to go do something else ^^

and on that last part i've said this before :p 1,2,3,10,20 players do not make a faction. it's how the faction works as a whole in Tw/pk