Lets play: Guess the Name of the New Pack!

2»

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Instaed of packs, I'm gonna go with the name: Money Bags

Since they pretty much are for PWI.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Instaed of packs, I'm gonna go with the name: Money Bags

Since they pretty much are for PWI.

How about Money Sinks instead?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lolumadsir
    lolumadsir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    d1ck in a box-pack
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    SANTA CLAUSE PACKS!!
    Jolly Saint nick Packs!!
    But Jesus was born on Christmas day,So I pick Jesus Packs but then again this is Chinese based game, so... Buddha Packs?

Joking..b:pleased

China's official religion is Atheism, ijs
  • vlidge
    vlidge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    China's government is officially Atheist, but the country's top 2 religions are Buddhism and Taoism respectively.

Back to topic.

Golden Packs.
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Already named a pack on the year of myself so I am indifferent about any new pack name.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did everyone forget about the brief period when there were multiple packs out, and they weren't just slightly tweaked anniversary pack clones? Genie Packs, Pan Gu Packs, and a couple others? Now if only I had bought a couple of the TT100 red mats that were floating around from those, and hung onto them until now...
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So by that count I believe PWi can soon celebrate its 5th** birthday (windfall profits) soon! What do you think it should/will be called?

well, since they dont call it anni pack anymore, we havent had 4th anni yet.

surprised there hasnt been the one who keep yelling hamsta hamsta.
    i want hamster pack, with hamster gears which gives you +1m/s on every piece.
    id pay 100mil each pieceb:dirty

if not hamster,

Hamlet pack

with subtitle saying:
    To open, or not to open: that will be tokens
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    China's official religion is Atheism, ijs

Atheism isn't a religion

On topic: give-me-all-your-money packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The Great Depression Packs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Atheism isn't a religion
    Wiktionary defines religion as:
    A collection of practices, based on beliefs and teachings that are highly valued or sacred; Any practice that someone or some group is seriously devoted to; Any ongoing practice one engages in, in order to shape their character or improve traits of their personality

By that definition, atheism is a religion. I certainly know a couple atheists that are rather fanatical about it.

What bugs me now is that the PWDatabase guys haven't deciphered the latest game files yet, so we don't have a detailed breakdown of the contents. For that matter, the devs may be changing the packs intentionally to prevent just that.
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm still going with Buddha packs for the Chinese b:laugh
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wiktionary defines religion as:
    A collection of practices, based on beliefs and teachings that are highly valued or sacred; Any practice that someone or some group is seriously devoted to; Any ongoing practice one engages in, in order to shape their character or improve traits of their personality

By that definition, atheism is a religion. I certainly know a couple atheists that are rather fanatical about it.

What bugs me now is that the PWDatabase guys haven't deciphered the latest game files yet, so we don't have a detailed breakdown of the contents. For that matter, the devs may be changing the packs intentionally to prevent just that.

If it's a religion then I need my tax exemption b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Thats because they changed the format of elements.data (the file that has everything about the game, drop rate, items, quests(while actually in tasks.data it specifies what items will activate quests), etc, etc, etc) and even gshop.data, I know this because I have used an editor before (to not change just to view) and it was able to open it just fine until the sunshine packs maint. so that is very likely why pwdb doesnt have it yet
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If it's a religion then I need my tax exemption b:chuckle

organizing to the extent that a group will be able to apply for tax exempt status would create a hypocritical paradox within the atheist's brain that would cause their contrary head to explode.

an atheist is just a religious as a Christian, they just have 1 fewer gods.
    faith in 0 gods is just as illogical as faith in 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well....2nd anniversary packs should be arriving in a month's time or so....

http://www.pwdatabase.com/my/items/23245

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    We were discussing exactly this point on dyna faction chat, here's our predictions for the remaining of the year:

-back to school packs
    -end of summer packs
    -autumn packs
    -thanksgiving packs
    -merry xmas packs

and for the first half of next year:

-snow white packs (for the winter)
    -Martin Luther King packs (hey, you gotta seize ANY AND ALL festivities)
    -back to school packs are back but with a slightly different mount!
    -spring cleaning packs (to clean your wallet)

Any holes between packs will be filled with "x packs are back for a "limited" time (limited means one and a half months)" and/or new race/server/city packs

Really... who was the "genius" who decided to further break the already damaged economy by making packs a permanent adittion to the boutique? and i MEAN permament, as soon as one pack goes out another one appears, we have spent 2 or 3 weeks with no packs this year tops
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
This discussion has been closed.