fcc 2 chest of coins

Options
KilledDream - Sanctuary
KilledDream - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
b:laugh we still getting those ****, u better clear this **** from drops or make change in price of perfect iron hammer. This should make us more happier... and now when u get this u said oh **** b:surrender
Post edited by KilledDream - Sanctuary on

Comments

• minitar0
    minitar0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:laugh we still getting those ****, u better clear this **** from drops or make change in price of perfect iron hammer. This should make us more happier... and now when u get this u said oh **** b:surrender

u see i totally agree bc the iron hammer is way too expensive to have to buy it at least twice for the supply chest at lvl 50 and 80 i do think it should cost like 750k to 900k for it to even be worth it if u look at the chest of coins theres about 200ish of them out there being sold bc they dont want to buy hammer i actually found 3 on the ground and sold them for 10k each bc ppl try and rip others off by selling for like 40 to 50k just cause it contains 1mill this urks me b:angryb:angry
    thank u
  • __Akantos__ - Sanctuary
    __Akantos__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=778292
    That is a thread to make the cheasts worth opening by placing hammers 800k-900k each at the merchants and removing them from the cash shop.
  • KilledDream - Sanctuary
    KilledDream - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    yeah ima agree :)