the housing system, bring it back!

Options
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
I don't know much about it, but from what I can understand it was awesome. I don't see any reason why they don't bring it back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
Post edited by YordaUjain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was P2P....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It was P2P....

oh Rose I miss you ;) yeah the original PW was P2P in China and that had the housing system... PW2 the PW that we call PW is F2P and does not have housing

I typed PW too much... PW PW PW PW

Mah Hah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh Rose I miss you ;) yeah the original PW was P2P in China and that had the housing system... PW2 the PW that we call PW is F2P and does not have housing

Mah Hah!

Awwww <333

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • minitar0
    minitar0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Mah Hah!

well if it was p2p and now f2p then they should make it to where if u want a house u buy it and then go from there i dont think they should have taken it out. you see i used to play an f2p/p2p mmorpg game and it had houseing if u chose to pay and be a member instead of free playe.whew b:sweat
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    minitar0 wrote: »
    well if it was p2p and now f2p then they should make it to where if u want a house u buy it and then go from there i dont think they should have taken it out. you see i used to play an f2p/p2p mmorpg game and it had houseing if u chose to pay and be a member instead of free playe.whew b:sweat

Well I imagine the server power to handle such customization for houses would be more than they want to attempt to afford. And you very well can not put a subscription based thing into a F2P game or all your playerbase will be pissed off. Maybe they could do something on a smaller scale like guild halls with a set number of varieties so that they are really just instances that infinite amounts of people can go into at once
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory