1-80 in 8 hours??

mah001
mah001 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
Ima have to FRAP a vid ON-HOW-TO lvl from 1-80 faster and cheaper than oracles. All you need is x12 and maybe training exp scroll for a total of x12.5.

with x12.5

1 mob kill = approximately 24k EXP (squad of two around lvl 75)
1 mob kill = approximately 50k EXP (solo around lvl 75)

Now multiply 1 mob kill by 25 mobs average ( +/- 2 mobs)

25 x 24k = 600k EXP

Note: One pull of mobs take about 6 minutes max to kill with only one attacking them. It's less if two are attacking if doing a squad of two.

Thats 600k EXP every 6 min or less. You can get to lvl 80 from 1 in about 8 hours if u do this straight.

Requirements:

1. DD Psy class lvl 69-75
2. Psy should have minimum 2500 HP
3. Psy should have minimum 7K metal and fire defense unbuffed.
4. Psy should have a minimum of a lvl 69 mold weapon. (refined to +5 or higher helps kill mobs faster)
5. Psy should have max skills (Glacial Shards and Sandburst Blast. Empower Vigor is good at lvl 7 or higher. Also max passives)
6. Psy should have double spark.
7. Cleric lvl 65+ with Iron Heart and Purify. (Note: higher the magic attack they have the better heals they give)
8. Barb lvl 75+ is best. Note: Barb buffs is a must for 25+ mobs. Barb can also pull upto 15 mobs for you while the psy pulls the other 15 (yes you can have upto 30 mobs on one pull)

Note: cleric and barb will not be in squad with Psy and the person lvling. They are their only to assist.

Above setup will take you from 1-60 with less than one hyper x12 if doing 25+ mobs. Second hyper x12 can get you from 60-80. Note: the faster you kill mobs the faster you lvl.

b:victory

Can anyone explain me how is this work? and on what monsters that gives 50k exp per kill?
b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
Post edited by mah001 on

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mah001 wrote: »
    Can anyone explain me how is this work? and on what monsters that gives 50k exp per kill?
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

Oracle mobs, was it not?
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oracle mobs, was it not?

I remembered when some people died from oracle mobs... after they got no heals from cleric . I just face palmed them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • mah001
    edited July 2010
    Still doesn't answer my question. So doing above setup on Oracle mob will get me from
    lvl 1-80 in 8 hours?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    mah001 wrote: »
    Still doesn't answer my question. So doing above setup on Oracle mob will get me from
    lvl 1-80 in 8 hours?

power leveled in frost runs I think b:surrender I have no knowledge of frost... never been there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think I remember someone saying in the original thread that it was killing the elite mobs in PQ.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hyper..... x12 on hyper + exp scroll... and no its not cheap by any means , i don't think. god i hope ppl doing this have mains of 70+...
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • fonxfon
    fonxfon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I remembered when some people died from oracle mobs... after they got no heals from cleric . I just face palmed them

I remember the time you were level 45.
    Oh wait - ...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    what a fun and exciting way to necro a 2 month old thread. b:victory
    Note: the faster you kill mobs the faster you lvl.

b:quiet

OH NOES HE'S GIVING OUT PRO SEEKRETS!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like hyper zhen to me. Then again most of the players now never even heard of zhening. BTW, I don't think he took exp reduction from level difference in squad into account lol.
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Normal mobs at lvl 70-80 will give you around 400 exp pr. mob which is about 5k exp with 12x on, not 50k. Nt sure if there are any mobs that give 4000 exp pr. mob, if there are, please tell me so I can go kill them b:cute
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I leveled my alt from 68-80 in about 3 minutes... with Brainpower Orbs, Obs of Cultivation and Orbs of Lonliness. b:bye

Account Stash FTW! b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I smell mad bull****.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Normal mobs at lvl 70-80 will give you around 400 exp pr. mob which is about 5k exp with 12x on, not 50k. Nt sure if there are any mobs that give 4000 exp pr. mob, if there are, please tell me so I can go kill them b:cute

Normal mobs don't take 6 minutes to kill either. As I said, I think he was talking about the elite mobs at PQ which give about 3-4k exp each. But you can't level from 1-80 doing this anyway because at level 1 you would not survive aoeing 25 of them no matter how much healing you got. Maybe from 60-80.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    it sounds like it is basically solo zhenning with a cleric (outside of party) healing the leveler and a barb (outside of party) getting the mobs for the leveler to kill

maybe the 50k is per pull?

>>EDIT<< the word "mob" as defined by dictionary.com...
    1. a disorderly or riotous crowd of people.
    2. a crowd bent on or engaged in lawless violence.
    8. a flock, herd, or drove of animals: a mob of sheep.

:3 DERP-sauce!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    fonxfon wrote: »
    I remember the time you were level 45.
    Oh wait - ...

haha this made me lol b:chuckle
  • HimiInuOni - Dreamweaver
    HimiInuOni - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    just do what i did on my psycic get to the heads room with a squad of freinds then give em all 500k each to let u do it with your 1 character shure u miss alot of heads but hell u get one killer amount of exp i belive it was 50k per hed or in that area and with the genie skill*no cool down* and the genie aoe skill+ my psycic skills i managed to get 35 heads, that there is always an idea if any one wants to try it,
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    actually, after going to 4-5 legion attacks, i managed to save up enough merit badges to get from 20-40 in about 3 minutes of using the items lol.

but there are seriously way too many items now that allow for quick and easy xp gain. im getting annoyed at this new horacle generation that when u ask them something simple like, what lvl rez do u have and i see lvl 100s saying, that they didnt know that clerics could rez....
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOL no bull just have to know how. People see me do this ever day in arch when I am powerlvling noobies. With this 10 pauses, you can go from 1-55 with 6 min of hyper x12...trick is you need a psy to do it for your in squad that is lvl 75 for max exp.
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    let me see a vid you *mexican*
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • mah001
    edited July 2010
    on what monster Mexycan?