Qingzi quest at lvl 20 -.-

goat111
goat111 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Assassin
is there a 50-50% chance ill get the mold or the mirages? i think its kinda **** DX and how do i get the Screamer Dual Thorns at lvl 20? or are those to molds Q.Q somebody help me xD its so **** that i cant get the mold how **** >:(
Post edited by goat111 on

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If **** people read this you will not get help..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just so you know, "****" is from the Italian word that means "slow." And using **** as a derrogatory term isn't cool, I suggest you grow up.
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Language usage aside...

In other news! Yes, no, maybe. I've never read anywhere that there is any kind of 50-50 chance of getting the mold or the mirages. Screamer Dual thorns is a dagger made from the Mold: Screamer Dual Thorns. I know right? It's so complicated. Just cross your fingers and HOPE for a mold when you turn in the quest for Qingzi :P

The mold comes from your Weapon Token 1 quest, which, i believe, you get around level 19. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Good luck!
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    OP I won't go into your language others already did
    but just invest some money 100k or less to buy the weapon made or the mold if you really think you need that mold wep or just use the supply stash daggers and retry at lvl 29ish for a new and better mold
  • Sanctam - Dreamweaver
    Sanctam - Dreamweaver Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Boohoo, I only have a 50% chance to have my mold handed to me on a silver platter. Hey, for your info I didn't use molds until level 69. Before then, I had to just go to the Blacksmith and buy the next one in line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I got that mold on Rated_PG on raging tides server, but I stuck out with my supply stash daggers :D. And btw, I never got beat by anyone with the screamer dual thorns at low level or 30, pking -.-....just shows how good they REALLY are :D...nah just skill bro, but I got them later on at 30, and never had my mold forged.
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    well excuse me queens of language i call it freedom of speech if you dont like what i say then dont read my post kthxbaib:bye
  • Gentzuga - Raging Tide
    Gentzuga - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hey, I also have that mission I can help you, that servant is
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    goat111 wrote: »
    well excuse me queens of language i call it freedom of speech if you dont like what i say then dont read my post kthxbaib:bye

Your freedom of speech gets restricted if you use such words as **** to define a thing as stupid/idiotic/****..etc because it hurts other people's feelings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goat111
    edited July 2010
    well im sorry i was just trolling xD i didnt mean to use derogatives DXb:cry
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    TROLL **** DISAPPROVES!
    -Stealth ganks troll-b:scorn
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • tidefury
    tidefury Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    comment removed