FEMALE Barbs

Comments

• KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle I love being a female barb. It shocks people whenever I meet new people in Regicide vent, Nefarious vent, Legendary vent, and even my own faction, Enelysion sometimes if they're new. People remember you. "Oh, that's the female barb" or something. KibblesnBitz is my first character, started in April 2009, been a shebarb for awhile.

I even show it off with fash.

21edg91.png

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, the fashion looks badly photoshopped.b:shutup
    If it isn't real.. what's the point?
    If it is... it looks horrible... (on the graphics part...) {by the neck... maybe it's a bad angle...}

And lol, I believe we started at more or less the same time..b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    It's not Photoshopped. o.O b:chuckle

My friend gave me them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle

That's a hell of a look, Kibbles. XD Would go nicely with the demon-fairy if it were more of a purple - what's that one dye, Violet Red or somesuch? ...shame there's no burgundy dyes.

(Male barb personally, but I support "Fembarbs." And male venos, for what it's worth. Untamed need more options.)
  • Noxey - Sanctuary
    Noxey - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, as it stands, no burgundy dyes to do it specifically, but sometimes you can get lucky with randoms or straight outta shop. Got a burgundy damsels outfit the other day, the whole thing ^_^...too bad it doesn't fit my barb...*sigh*
    edited July 2010
    b:laugh

Thanks Kephras. I agree, too. Sometimes I wish they had a dye-preview before you actually decide which colors to choose since it varies with each item.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
  • buttercupcruella
    edited July 2010
    Kibble, I apologize. As I said in my earlier post the screenie just looks weird (on the right side of his neck). Don't you think? Other than that, good job on the colorsb:chuckle. And yes for pigment preview!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    b:chuckle No worries, barbs' fur glitches sometimes in the tops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Down with shebarbs! *hands kneepads*

Naaaaaah jk, I just assume everyone I meet is a dude...until I have proof otherwise. Doesn't really matter anyhow.

I like the idea of a snow leopard type female barb thingy.
    edited July 2010
    Down with shebarbs! *hands kneepads*

Naaaaaah jk, I just assume everyone I meet is a dude...until I have proof otherwise. Doesn't really matter anyhow.

I like the idea of a snow leopard type female barb thingy.

That would be pretty.. and yeah, I always correct people just because, and then they apologize! b:chuckle While I'm thinking... well my character IS a dude... why are you apologizing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Snow-leopard femme? b:dirty That would be awesome. <3
  • Tashalee - Archosaur
    Tashalee - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Female IRL also starting a barb here (baby so far, level 8). Which is why I am visiting forums, have to learn how to play this alt. I have alts of all classes, have gotten all but my 'sin and barb to the 30ish area or higher. Mostly because I like being a caster more than melee, but finally have decided to work on tanking a bit, especially because since I play as cleric most of the time having good barbs makes my life so much easier. I hope to learn how to be at least a decent barb, that way when I am clericing I can give advice how someone could do better when they are trying to get a party wipe instead of hoping that they figure it out, other than pointing out to an arcane armor barb that he may have some difficulties :)
  • buttercupcruella
    edited July 2010
    Arcane barbb:chuckle

Tasha, good luckb:thanks

During summer, a lot of people from my clan are away on holidays, while others decide to try some alts for fun. It turns out a lot of them create barbs. Barbs are luved!!! By the right people, ofc. However, they are male barbs. No new female barbs that I personally know of in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Freizer - Lost City
    Freizer - Lost City Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *lurk Curse vacation, how do i miss when these' threads go up?

(female barb and I wouldn't change my class for anything)
    Lost City Sage barb and Retired Coven Marshal.
  • Lonedirewolf - Heavens Tear
    Lonedirewolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    To be honest, I am a female irl.

I love playing anything bestial and I'm considered a tomboy.

However, I act like a mature male until I have my true gender revealed or when it's necessary.
  • Lonedirewolf - Heavens Tear
    Lonedirewolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lol, yea, exactly! People assume venos are chicks and barbs are malesb:chuckle I heard a couple of times how a guy was hitting on a male veno... and he didn't know the truth for a long time... Funny stuff.b:laugh Glad to hear about your experience fellow female barbs. Keep up the good work!!!

Reminds me of a time with friends.

The three of us were doing a dungeon, and the tank started flirting with the healer. He said a lot of interesting things to her until he asks her to be his girlfriend. The healer agrees, then confesses she's really a guy. That was some laugh I had.

Never underestimate the genders. Never! ;-)
  • Cybetron - Harshlands
    Cybetron - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A friend of mine made a veno and named it "IamAguy" (with some variation) but irl she's a girl. She just did that to avoid the flirts. b:chuckle
  • BlackScrawl - Archosaur
    BlackScrawl - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No harm in with being a girl and playing a certain class. I just say enjoy it and have a blast. b:laugh
  • buttercupcruella
    edited August 2010
    I'm proud of us female irl barbs (barbs rule in generalb:pleased). Despite all the QQ threads in which chicks scream they would never ever play a male barb (fashion, customization, gender, etc), there are quite a bit of us that enjoy that fuzzy class. I believe there are a lot more of female barbs lurking around PWI.

I have not met a female barb in game, but maybe because they're hiding (like some of usb:chuckle).

Nice to hear from you all.

@male barbs: thanks for the supportb:thanks

barb luvb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lbbies - Lost City
    Lbbies - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I chose the name specifically to remove any confusion.

well i made a veno named I_R_A_DOOD in some cheap fash i picked up for 300k.....since my venos panties glitched all the time and were invisible i had HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS of desperate nerds pming me for cyber sexingz o-o.....one even gave me his lvl 83 axe build bm before i responded o-o.....lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao
  • Tygryska - Lost City
    Tygryska - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have not met a female barb in game

You said, you play on my server, soo you can always pm me if I online and we can met in game.... just saying whee b:chuckle
  • Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver
    Blood_Noir - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm a girl an i just started a barb and loving it so far!!!!!
  • buttercupcruella
    edited August 2010
    You said, you play on my server, soo you can always pm me if I online and we can met in game.... just saying whee b:chuckle

Yes... and yes. The only thing is that I play a LOT less during summer. I don't have that much time for it since I'm doing things here and there. Will sure keep this in mind though.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmimalLuve - Dreamweaver
    AmimalLuve - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm a femail irl I'm a veno main but I have a barb I'm a lil uncunfortable playing him because hes a male but my BF who I'm married to in 3 games we recently married on our mains in PW annyway he created a veno so I created a barb to do the role playing swap and because he also is uncomfortable playing his veno because shes femail and were both far from being **** so we wanted them to already be bf/gf with eachother and stear cleer of being hit on and so if we do get hit on we can say were taken go find some 1 else we would both love to see a femail barb and a male veno choose a more feminine true form for the femail barb and a more masculene fox form for the male veno or maybe the male veno turns into a diferent more masculene animal then a fox maybe a wolf form would go good alot of guys like wolves how about a wolfe formed male veno annyway I'm in no hurry to lvl my barb and my bf is in no hurry to lvl his veno we only play them togather annyway so they will both creep slowly up the levels togather b:cute

by the way I'm curious why do some people dislike panda barbs? one day when I was on my barb some 1 asked me why I play a panda barb it seemed like they were against me being panda I just like pandas and their less popular though I'm noticing them getting a little more popular so whats wrong with being a panda barb anny way? how manny people are against panda barb's?

<---- I'm also an animallover and love all animals
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Lion, Tiger, Wolf: all predatory animals.
    Panda: eats bamboo.

Pandas are the odd one out of the group, the cute fluffy non-threatening choice.
    Not saying I've anything against them, but I bet it explains quite a bit.
  • athenian
    athenian Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well, to be honest, most of the females I've crashed on them or cooped with em, are barbs irl...
  • Cybetron - Harshlands
    Cybetron - Harshlands Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm a femail irl I'm a veno main but I have a barb I'm a lil uncunfortable playing him because hes a male but my BF who I'm married to in 3 games we recently married on our mains in PW annyway he created a veno so I created a barb to do the role playing swap and because he also is uncomfortable playing his veno because shes femail and were both far from being **** so we wanted them to already be bf/gf with eachother and stear cleer of being hit on and so if we do get hit on we can say were taken go find some 1 else we would both love to see a femail barb and a male veno choose a more feminine true form for the femail barb and a more masculene fox form for the male veno or maybe the male veno turns into a diferent more masculene animal then a fox maybe a wolf form would go good alot of guys like wolves how about a wolfe formed male veno annyway I'm in no hurry to lvl my barb and my bf is in no hurry to lvl his veno we only play them togather annyway so they will both creep slowly up the levels togather b:cute

by the way I'm curious why do some people dislike panda barbs? one day when I was on my barb some 1 asked me why I play a panda barb it seemed like they were against me being panda I just like pandas and their less popular though I'm noticing them getting a little more popular so whats wrong with being a panda barb anny way? how manny people are against panda barb's?

<---- I'm also an animallover and love all animals

Pandas aren't hated at all... In fact most of the barb I've met are pandas. There are so many of them running around. The next most popular are wolves or tigers. The last are the lions - whom the devs simply cheated on b:sad A veno had to choose between a tiger barb and a panda barb to marry in game and she chose the panda because they are cuddlier than tigers b:cry
    athenian wrote: »
    Well, to be honest, most of the females I've crashed on them or cooped with em, are barbs irl...

I loled at this. Quoted for truth b:laugh
  • FluffyBarbie - Raging Tide
    FluffyBarbie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lion, Tiger, Wolf: all predatory animals.
    Panda: eats bamboo.

Pandas are the odd one out of the group, the cute fluffy non-threatening choice.
    Not saying I've anything against them, but I bet it explains quite a bit.
    Guessing me being a panda girl doesn't help that much does it. I'm a fluffy Barbie can't you see.
  • FurryKitty - Lost City
    FurryKitty - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I am a female barb, and I love it. I join parties with women, and explain that I'm not some creeping dude, and we usually get along grand. I do admit my account it new, and when I'm being flirty with males and they don't know I'm a female there could be a moment of weirdness, or screaming, but it usually goes away quickly. I love playing a barbar though. It's so much fun.
    FurryKitty - 55 - barb - Lost Server
    ScarlettLady - 99 - cleric - retired - Heavens Tear
    ScarletLady - 73 - veno - retired - Heavens Tear
  • Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary
    Ragnar_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My close friends and faction does know I'm a girl. And if some one asks, I answere. But I don't come like "Hay, I'm a girl, don't expect to much you know!". I play barb, so I try to find out all about them to be good:)

And I do have female char also. Veno.
This discussion has been closed.