The fail barb

Options
HimiInuOni - Dreamweaver
HimiInuOni - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
im so fail http://swarta.net/CandP/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70 that people rant about me and hate me in private b:cry , im so fail i dont need a heal for a bh 51 cuz i was charmed at the time b:cry, but in all honesty i want your guy's opinions is this a fail person complaining or a fail barb oO, and id like to add im not fail im fat *insert rage tiger smiley*
Post edited by HimiInuOni - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The word fail is over used in this game.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • HimiInuOni - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    agreed, on my server i am known as a fail barb, yet when the high lvl's need a good barb for delta FC or TT they whisper me, and its kinda anoying im being called fail when i have 16.6k hp buff+ tiger as a demon barb yet, i see all of these great sage barbs with barly 15k hp at 90+ *16k hp shows my hard work to try and get better at my class and get better gear*
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You're a fail barb
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Obviously this was a long time ago,

But, you behaved very irritatingly as far as I read.
    And whether you just didn't know how to play at the time or just was having a bad day.
    that was rude of you the whole lot.

Edit: Although I'll admit Airyll is an edgy person. She knew what she was doing and didn't want to be told one too many times how to do it. A point of view.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    altho Islamey hates me becouse i refuse to FC/TT/Delta/any thing with him due to a problem we had in the past *this being a right i do have when i play this game* im still glad to have a few intelligable comments, and i hope to see a few more
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    agreed, on my server i am known as a fail barb, yet when the high lvl's need a good barb for delta FC or TT they whisper me, and its kinda anoying im being called fail when i have 16.6k hp buff+ tiger as a demon barb yet, i see all of these great sage barbs with barly 15k hp at 90+

That right there makes you a "fail barb" in my opinion. I've seen barbs with 20k HP die doing simple pulls in FF when barbs with 11k HP did it without even getting close to a charm tick and out of BB.

Being a good player means having the attitude that people would like to re-squad with. Being patient, and be understanding towards others.
    For example, if you were to do to me what this person has written you did during the BH (Bossing around, butting in to conversations, speaking out of turn and then booting).
    I would've sworn and cussed at you like no tomorrow.

You might have changed by now, but if not and your attitude is still remotely the same as what it was back then. I wouldn't squad with you.
    Imagine anyone else in your squad telling you when to flesh ream, turtle or use alpha male when doing RBs constantly over and over again.

Yeah, you get the point :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.
  • Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide
    Sirsmokealot - Raging Tide Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love how she calls you an ******* for pointing out dangers in an instance. Her whole attitude seems "Mother Superior" to me mate dont worry about it she seems like only she knows best and can't be told anything. For her to sit there and write such a wall of text over one fail BH run shows you how much time she has spare aswell as how she feels like she needs to vent out her anger that she picked up from a game?...

Tip for you if you read these forums when you get annoyed in game turn it off leave your pc for one hour go walk around your local town read the newspaper and open your eyes to the bigger picture and see if what made you rage so much in game is as big an issue as your making it to be

We all blow up sometimes but to try and put someone else down to make your self feel better is pathetic.
    02/07/2011 - Lost paitence with PWI sold all my gear bought packs and wasted my coin till it was gone... goodbye PWI b:bye
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    altho Islamey hates me becouse i refuse to FC/TT/Delta/any thing with him due to a problem we had in the past *this being a right i do have when i play this game* im still glad to have a few intelligable comments, and i hope to see a few more
    I've never done an FC or Delta with anyone. And I have TT'd with you before (it was 2-3 and I was lvl 88).
    I just don't like your habit of kicking people who annoy you out of squad.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:laugh i dont get mad i laugh, as for squads if u ever play on my server ,yes i am a bit bossy, i have changed and im not that bossy any more, but now i give a little advice here and there and sit back and watch the game play out for the most, you could say *im what you could call a squad mother ima bit bossy but i do it to make shure the squad gets the job done and done well not done crapily, thats why people squad with me* and still happy to see so many of your opinions

EDit:
    I've never done an FC or Delta with anyone. And I have TT'd with you before (it was 2-3 and I was lvl 88).
    I just don't like your habit of kicking people who annoy you out of squad.

as to islamey well said b:victory , an example of kicking chuckx an executor for the faction armagedon
    he was kicked from squad for badmouthing so geuss what he decided to do. Squad whipe us log out log back in kill heads log out and relog agean to kill more of em, and his faction did nothing when i messeged there director *she said she would talk to him* nothing was :P *this is one of many examples of me kicking people*
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o272/inuyasha1052/2010-06-0920-33-59.jpg
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o272/inuyasha1052/2010-06-0920-36-14.jpg
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i have changed and im not that bossy any more, but now i give a little advice here and there and sit back and watch the game play out for the most,
    My view is mistaken then. b:thanks
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "So she BBs on Rankar..."

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Someone's mad. And honestly that's quite pathetic that someone would write a post that long solely based on the topic of a fail squad in a free MmoRpg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've never squadded with you and I don't know how fail you are, but those WC you made a while back looking for a girl to marry you, claiming that she must have both packs was hilarious, and I think Airyll is right about you, just based on different perspective.

b:bye
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aside from the end, it sounds like the OP's OP is overreacting to little things.
    Guy should have been a cleric (OP OP, not OP).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I remember back when that was initially posted here....

Most people had went and sided with the veno.

Interesting to see things totally reverse here.
  • Omnicon - Dreamweaver
    Omnicon - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well, I know the other barb. Hes in SHIFT. and well hes actually pretty good as a DD barb. Support Barb basically. Guess the veno has never seen one of those in all their BH's. As far as I can tell you were doing what you have to do on EVERY bh and explain nearly the whole thing because you dont know how much people actually know about it. Unless you have done BH with them before or things along that line.
    Also, just a sidenote (for people in general) since i am a cleric. you can hold BB at Rank if the barb turns him away from you and ur just within BB distance of the barb and or rest of the squad. Always nice if theres another cleric or psy there to help heal u out of AoE range tho.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maeirike
    maeirike Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't believe how much she can speak, without having anything to say.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:laugh i dont get mad i laugh, as for squads if u ever play on my server ,yes i am a bit bossy, i have changed and im not that bossy any more, but now i give a little advice here and there and sit back and watch the game play out for the most, you could say *im what you could call a squad mother ima bit bossy but i do it to make shure the squad gets the job done and done well not done crapily, thats why people squad with me* and still happy to see so many of your opinions

EDit:

as to islamey well said b:victory , an example of kicking chuckx an executor for the faction armagedon
    he was kicked from squad for badmouthing so geuss what he decided to do. Squad whipe us log out log back in kill heads log out and relog agean to kill more of em, and his faction did nothing when i messeged there director *she said she would talk to him* nothing was :P *this is one of many examples of me kicking people*
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o272/inuyasha1052/2010-06-0920-33-59.jpg
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o272/inuyasha1052/2010-06-0920-36-14.jpg

you have a fail barb rep, ive done fc with you and i think you refused to tank the magic mobs hall at that time...which is sometime all barbs can do.

and who cares about some executor from arma? the only factions that matter in dreamweaver are calamity and equinox. and you have been either kciked out or quit equinox.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I love it when people try to tell me how I should tank FC lol, I just laugh at them.

But then again, I do it however I want because people that go with me always comment on how fast the FC gets done, FC at 90+ isn't about not dying, it's about completing the run as fast you can, by luring every mob possible that you need to kill in one pull, and always using arma on pulls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Ingway - Sanctuary
    Ingway - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    im so fail http://swarta.net/CandP/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70 that people rant about me and hate me in private b:cry , im so fail i dont need a heal for a bh 51 cuz i was charmed at the time b:cry, but in all honesty i want your guy's opinions is this a fail person complaining or a fail barb oO, and id like to add im not fail im fat *insert rage tiger smiley*

I don't know about your capabilities, cuz you sounded like you were doing the standard things. In terms of attitude though, you were plain irritating. It's tough knowing someone treats you like an idiot and doesn't trust you to do your job, more so if it's based on assumptions from past experiences. And you didn't need to boot that person.

But...

I'm inclined to discount her view point simply because she thinks the cleric was good to BB at Rankar and Wyvern, and go into a frenzy of squad heals instead of stacking IH. That was her definition of the best player in the squad. And that says a lot.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OMG! This is REAAAALLLY FAIL!!!

I read it as I was reading about a barb that I know so well.. about myself. It did sound like a lot of things I would do/say. It was the veno that was paranoid. LOL. Not everybody has the mobs map on. I checked it already multiple times. Also, even if you have it on, you can miss it or mistake a moving guard with Fushma or w/e. If I see a boss, I like to warn people as well. it's called being nice, not paranoid.b:victoryb:thanks

I did kick a couple of people out of squad back in the day (in bhs that were rather short and there was no need to wine them). Now I rarerly have lead so, QQ.b:chuckle

My 2 cents. Yes, barb union!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I kicked a few people out of squads back in the day, but yea, I never make squads anymore so I never have lead lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if i got a squad with people that simply fail or annoy me i add them to bl and never do anything with them again.
    I mostly make my own squads so i prevent haveing such people in squad.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dont know why this matters since no one reads that site. Majority of people playing PWI never even heard of it.

It also doesn't matter if you're a terrible fail barb, you still get as many Frost parties you can do a day. It comes with the class. You can be 8X with +1 gear, all tiger skills lvl 1, 6k hp, no genie skills for pve and you still get parties. The high demand for pullers in Frost is rather silly.
  • Daggster - Lost City
    Daggster - Lost City Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:laugh do pure sin squads in frost and everything is fine
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's all attitude. I would much rather squad with a cool guy that got us all killed 40 times than one massive **** making the run miserable.

The reason nobody likes you on Dreamweaver is because of your attitude. At some point, when the entire server is against you, you have to start thinking - "Is it me?"
    :3
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It's all attitude. I would much rather squad with a cool guy that got us all killed 40 times than one massive **** making the run miserable.

The reason nobody likes you on Dreamweaver is because of your attitude. At some point, when the entire server is against you, you have to start thinking - "Is it me?"

+1 right here. Without a cool guy that can make everybody work together, squad is total fail. That's how squad wipes happy. Squads are there to work as a team together and help each other out. Attitude is not going to cut it; and putting the blame on others is even worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    agreed, on my server i am known as a fail barb, yet when the high lvl's need a good barb for delta FC or TT they whisper me, and its kinda anoying im being called fail when i have 16.6k hp buff+ tiger as a demon barb yet, i see all of these great sage barbs with barly 15k hp at 90+

Hi HP doesn't make a good barb. There are fail barbs with 20K+ HP out there. And there's some damned good ones with 12K and less.

A good barb communicates well with his squad. Note that communication doesn't just mean talking but also LISTENING.

A good barb will sacrifice his repair bills to save the squad. (Unless there's a gung-ho LeeRoy Jenkins type that deserves to die.)

A good barb doesn't get upset over the occasional charm tick, that's what they're there for, isn't it?

Lastly, at 9X level, if your charm is ticking in bh51, you really need to work on your Pdef, or at least sacrifice a pot, or use some genie skills.

Wanted to add: as a lowbie I squadded with a 9X cleric that was a good cleric but she made the FB run a miserable one for everyone in squad. She was doing the same thing as described in that blog- being bossy, complaining about everyone, so on and so forth. Neither I nor my friends squadded with her again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Although I rarely talk much in squads (there are rare occasions when I do joke/talk around), I neither like telling people what they should be doing nor like being told what skills I need to use when. I expect people to know, atleast by 7x, to know what each of their skills do and how effective they are in certain situations. This applies to both random and faction squads.

Also good squads are those that give consideration to other people's mistakes, no matter how high/pro they are and do accordingly without making a big deal about it. We can all make mistakes at times.
This discussion has been closed.