Satan - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I never lose.
  • Talkblade - Raging Tide
    Talkblade - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol @ Nightrage trying to act like and "old pro" who never touched an oracle/hyper in his life b:laugh

Must be nice charging so much zen that your credit card melts to become one of the first lvl100 on a PvE server to find that you now have nothing to do but rage on forums about how much content this game lacks b:bye

Also, funny RT calling Archo ghost server and vice versa. Maybe you didn't notice when you were all busy oracling to 100 but they are both ghost servers ijs. b:victoryb:bye
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jack Bot!!!!

wtf Is A Jack Bot.

Ask Anyone On That Fail Server Who Was At Spider Area(oracle I) Even When You Were 80+ You Were Still Doing Oraclei's Lmao

false. I Was In Gamma Straight From 70-85.

We Farmed Your **** In Pk Like No Other Lol

funny Joke.

It Was Acctually Quite Fun Making You Cry All The Time ^^

trololololol
    lol @ Nightrage Trying To Act Like And "old Pro" Who Never Touched An Oracle/hyper In His Life B:laugh

i've Already Admitted To Using Both (on This Character). Your Argument Is Invalid.

Must Be Nice Charging So Much Zen That Your Credit Card Melts To Become One Of The First Lvl100 On A pve Server To Find That You Now Have Nothing To Do But Rage On Forums About How Much Content This Game Lacks B:bye

i Was Actually One Of The Last People To Hit 100 Out Of All The 100s On The Server. I Was Sitting At 90 For A Really Long Time And 95 For An Even Longer Time.

Also, Funny Rt Calling Archo Ghost Server And Vice Versa. Maybe You Didn't Notice When You Were All Busy Oracling To 100 But They Are Both Ghost Servers Ijs. B:victoryb:bye

once Again, I've Already Acknowledged That They Are Both Ghost Servers.

Lol Alts Trolling Xd Xd
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    3. 91 + 83= 174 ijs b:cuteb:pleased
    Wow I didn't know it makes me look more pro if I roll 10 chars and get them all to 30 in a day :o
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    false. I Was In Gamma Straight From 70-85.

gamma from 70 till 85 is prosauce. ijs b:chuckle
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. I got my 97 cleric to 97 from questing, gamma, and delta. We didn't have any of this **** back then. I got my 100 archer to 100 from questing, oracle to 40, TB quest to 50, PQ/Oracle/Questing to 70, Gamma to 85, FC to 95, dailies, Delta, and FC to 100.

2. I don't even know who you are, but this never happened.

3. 100 + 97 + 70 + 62 > 174 ijs

4. Your server is so empty it's like a private server.

you sure do like to troll a hell of a lot on archasour forums for it being a empty dead server, is raging tides really that boring and uneventful?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you sure do like to troll a hell of a lot on archasour forums for it being a empty dead server, is raging tides really that boring and uneventful?

Yes.

10char
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yes, confessing your love for BeingHope gets old after a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    gamma from 70 till 85 is prosauce. ijs b:chuckle

lol, remembering the level to join is np when you gamma'd as often as he did

a slow weekday at west gate of an hour long cumulative gathering from the impulse fatalis and narla pkers here on this server is equal to their servers entire pk activity from beginning times to present. the best pk on their server (which only happens at sp) is what we call the stuff that happens when were waiting to buff/chi up.

anyway apart from their server producing nothing better than the backed up poorly digested ****s of one 2nd year uni nerd on the i-spend-my-funds-on-gaming-then-try-and-play-down-the-amount-to-who-i-play-with-so-i-give-off-the-appearance-of-having-the-validity-to-scrutinize-others-that-cashshoped-more-than-me-because-i-couldnt-get-what-i-wanted-out-of-this-game-and-now-im-left-feeling-like-like-the-ginger-stepson-of-the-server-so-i-think-ill-just-resort-to-trolling-forums-and-eating-oodles-and-noodles-all-day-in-my-dormitory DIET (i.e. NightRage), their forums blow hard too. all you have are a bunch of bitter wannabe linguist that think their traveling band of ragingtide-gypsys can come here and outwit us when they can't even troll this 14 year old asian girl on their own forums without kissing her **** (BeingHope). really guys?

now like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino....

clinteastwoodpicture1.jpg

Get off my lawn.

:edit hahaa rawrgh i didn't know you were a ****, all those beatings on rt forums and you came back for more. let the fun begin
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL i think Night rage just got WTFPWNED ouch wants some KY you BUTT gonna be hurt after that
    b:shocked
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL i think Night rage just got WTFPWNED ouch wants some KY you BUTT gonna be hurt after that
    b:shocked

If long-winded posts filled with generalizations and mud-slinging plus a cute picture and a quote from a horrible movie counted as buttsex, then 2 things would happen.

1. I guess he wouldn't be considered a virgin any more.

2. I'd be mad.

Fortunately for me (maybe not for him) it doesn't b:kiss

P.S. learn English.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If long-winded posts filled with generalizations and mud-slinging plus a cute picture and a quote from a horrible movie counted as buttsex, then 2 things would happen.

1. I guess he wouldn't be considered a virgin any more.

2. I'd be mad.

Fortunately for me (maybe not for him) it doesn't b:kiss

P.S. learn English.

If this thread will turn into another one of them NightRage vs. Proski Vs. Icezicle smartass longass googled posts then we should ask this thread to be renamed to "NightRage lost a duel??" becouse your not going to win an argument, contunue with what rawrgh said and save your fingers from breaking.

Edit: better yet, roll a toon on arch so u can atleast change ur avatar to a archasour one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It doesn't matter if NightRage wins or loses this argument, because arguing on the internet is like the special olympics. Just grab some popcorn and enjoy b:laugh
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I play a mean game of wheelchair basketball.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I play a mean game of wheelchair basketball.

that's paraolympics, you shortbus rider b:laugh
  • Satan_ - Archosaur
    Satan_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1) You sound mad. He has money, you don't. Grats.
    2) True Emptiness isn't something to brag about.
    3) You can count. I salute you good sir.
    4) You sound mad. Are you mad? lolumadsir.

1. I have money, but this is a game i want to achive my goal in it not buy it. nuff said.
    2. I didn't brag, i said he QQed cuz he didn't know what was hitting him. youstupid?
    3. lack sense of humor much?
    4. a) you don't know what **** mean.
    b) your somekind of sick person thinking ppl **** when they r mad b:shocked
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. I have money, but this is a game i want to achive my goal in it not buy it. nuff said.
    2. I didn't brag, i said he QQed cuz he didn't know what was hitting him. youstupid?
    3. lack sense of humor much?
    4. a) you don't know what **** mean.
    b) your somekind of sick person thinking ppl **** when they r mad b:shocked

youstupid?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    We Are All Nonfactors On A Pve Server Wewt Lets All Go Keel Ourselves.
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ Hate pwi for not allowing caps on forums btw