Question about BM build

GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Blademaster
Hey guys. I almost made it to lvl 35, and I can say that I`m pretty happy with my char. But I feel like I`m going in a totally different direction. I've took a look at some guides, but I`m still not sure. Here is a pic of my char info.

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9100/42573080.jpg

I think that my dex is too low. I`m going for a double axe bm. Can you give me any suggestions ? Thank you :)
Post edited by GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If your going for axe, then your fine :/

Axe requires barely any dex.
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    I was asking cuz as you see my accuracy is 290 O.o And I barely hit mobs with +12% evasion b:surrender
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tis be normal for axes. They suck b:chuckle (in low lvls at least >.>)
  • Guttentag - Harshlands
    Guttentag - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have played the axe BM for some time. I tailor my dex & str points around my weapon and devote alot of points to my vit , with a few points going to magic. It is posible to allocate too much to dex , for example, when it could go to str or vit, which can be a waste. The same is true with magic, dont allocated too many points (5-8 sould be fine adjust as req)

Do the math and figure out how many str & dex points will be required to wear your axes of choice for the next lvl you obtain.

Also, try and get a good Legendary axe as soon as posible, since it will hit harder than anything you can make at the Blacksmith. Check out the Legend Forge in Arch for ideas and shop the auction.

Dont get too hung up on the price, since it will always have resale value later.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't put points in magic its a waste. And take as much dex as you feel is needed.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Thx guys. But I still think that at least 40 dex is required, cuz I can't kill assassins that are lower lvl's than me O.o Each and every of my hit is miss :/
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Add vit when you start feeling squishy, add dex when you feel you're missing too much. It takes a few levels of doing this until you get the desired effect, but as long as you have min str to use your weapon you'll be fine.

I found splitting your dex/vit roughly equal worked well for me... in the 5x and 7x range you'll be facing some pretty tough magic mobs for your level, so build up your vit in anticipation of them.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • hermansaini
    hermansaini Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hey man im a lvl 37 bm doing axe build and im putting up good fights agst assassins. MY record is 10-7 agst my lvl 36 assassin friend. I think your putting too much into vit, ur vit is so high lol i dont even have 2k hp yet, mines like 1970. I have 127 str,38 vit 42 dex. Add a few more to dex in my opinion.
    edited July 2010
    hey man im a lvl 37 bm doing axe build and im putting up good fights agst assassins. MY record is 10-7 agst my lvl 36 assassin friend. I think your putting too much into vit, ur vit is so high lol i dont even have 2k hp yet, mines like 1970. I have 127 str,38 vit 42 dex. Add a few more to dex in my opinion.

Aight thank you guys ^^ Btw it's not bad bout having so many hp points, I`m pain in the **** even for high lvl mobs ^^