New player, looking for.................(don't read if you hate nerdy girls >.<)

memoriesofsilence
memoriesofsilence Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Well hi PWI ^_^/

I just recently started playing PWI, I played the European version but, it's dead >.<" so I came here instead...which seems to be the opposite, too busy o.O can't get quest mobs lol.

Anyways, here's what I'm looking for, an RP guild OR just a few people who are interested in RPing, AND a nemesis <3 For the nemesis there are a few requirements, for starters the character HAS to be male :3 and has to look evil-ish at least (anything really as long as it doesn't look stupid >.<) Now that's why I said don't read if you don't like nerds etc, I'm used to being called a nerd for RPing so if you hate me....guess what, I don't give a **** :P

Uhm my RPing experience isn't all that much, I first tried it on (a certain P2P MMO who's name is apparently blocked in stars xD so I guess I'm not allowed to say it...but a hint for anyone else that played it would be...Elyos VS Asmos lol) , which I played for awhile, got three chars to capped lvl, did lots of PvP, got bored and quit >.< went to play JD for a couple of months but I can't find anyone there at all who RPs....so I'm trying my luck here :3

If anyone is interested please contact me on this thread, or PM me on the forums or something :3

Have fun all ^_^/
Post edited by memoriesofsilence on

Comments

• MrCherry - Raging Tide
    MrCherry - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    o.o.....O.o.....o.O....

I just wanna see the replys

Not seen one RP faction etc on this game (The odd eccentric person who RPs for a laugh but thats it)

Good luck though! o.o
  • memoriesofsilence
    edited July 2010
    Wow really o.O that sucks lol how can there be so many people and no RPers >.<" lol jeez PWI is the busiest MMO I've ever played xD

There were lots of RPers in that certain P2P I played lol, I didn't even seek RP there, I actually got dragged into it when I started one of my alts and that's how I got into it for the first time xD

Owh wells maybe more luck on the new FF later this year <3
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, I am not going to reply saying "come RP with me in meadows of heaven" (+20 popularity points to whoever gets the band reference in that quote), but seeing as you are in the Archosaur server forums, if you ever need any help, go ahead and PM me in game or just send me mail in it and I can add you on my alts. I tend to be working on my alts at the current time as I've gone as far as I plan to with my Assassin until I can save up money for better gears. So, you can send me a PM/mail in game to this character, or just send me a message through the forums.

Welcome to PWI! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1-i glad that u didnt start playing in our server

2-we still can rp in the forum i can be mike and u can be a little tender kid :3

3-i luv bunnies

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well, I am not going to reply saying "come RP with me in meadows of heaven" (+20 popularity points to whoever gets the band reference in that quote), but seeing as you are in the Archosaur server forums, if you ever need any help, go ahead and PM me in game or just send me mail in it and I can add you on my alts. I tend to be working on my alts at the current time as I've gone as far as I plan to with my Assassin until I can save up money for better gears. So, you can send me a PM/mail in game to this character, or just send me a message through the forums.

Welcome to PWI! b:laugh

Yay! +20 for me!

Nightwish b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    we have someone role playing as a forum hamster though in the forums b:avoid
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Just start a thread in General Discussion named Hamstah Trap, and you'll be sure to catch him.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • memoriesofsilence
    edited July 2010
    Thanks ACLucius that's very kind of you :3 If you never hear from me ingame or don't hear from me in the next few months it's cos I decided just to go back and play Dragon Age instead xD Cos I have spending issues with F2P MMOs >.< already spend over 200 pounds a month on JD, if I play PW aswel that'll probably be at least a futhur 100 pounds on top of that >.< and I need to stop because my boyfriend keeps getting jealous of my stuffz xD I offer to buy him things too but he won't accept >.<

Owh yeah and if anyone happens to be wondering (you probably don't but meh) why don't I just RP with my boyfriend...well it's cos he feels it's a little too nerdy for him, so he'd rather sit next to me everyday mocking me about it instead xD
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    we have someone role playing as a forum hamster though in the forums b:avoid

O.o' Me has an imposter?
    b:shocked
    Just start a thread in General Discussion named Hamstah Trap, and you'll be sure to catch him.

D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks ACLucius that's very kind of you :3 If you never hear from me ingame or don't hear from me in the next few months it's cos I decided just to go back and play Dragon Age instead xD Cos I have spending issues with F2P MMOs >.< already spend over 200 pounds a month on JD, if I play PW aswel that'll probably be at least a futhur 100 pounds on top of that >.< and I need to stop because my boyfriend keeps getting jealous of my stuffz xD I offer to buy him things too but he won't accept >.<

Owh yeah and if anyone happens to be wondering (you probably don't but meh) why don't I just RP with my boyfriend...well it's cos he feels it's a little too nerdy for him, so he'd rather sit next to me everyday mocking me about it instead xD

ok i take back everything i said, reroll in RT lets RP, lets get marry ig u r, u can pay for all my stuff so me don't get jealous :3 do it nao!
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hamsta fell for the trap!

xDDDDD
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    hamsta fell for the trap!

xDDDDD

nuuu
    Me has been caught!
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhenton - Archosaur
    Rhenton - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well hi PWI ^_^/

I just recently started playing PWI, I played the European version but, it's dead >.<" so I came here instead...which seems to be the opposite, too busy o.O can't get quest mobs lol.

Anyways, here's what I'm looking for, an RP guild OR just a few people who are interested in RPing, AND a nemesis <3 For the nemesis there are a few requirements, for starters the character HAS to be male :3 and has to look evil-ish at least (anything really as long as it doesn't look stupid >.<) Now that's why I said don't read if you don't like nerds etc, I'm used to being called a nerd for RPing so if you hate me....guess what, I don't give a **** :P

Uhm my RPing experience isn't all that much, I first tried it on (a certain P2P MMO who's name is apparently blocked in stars xD so I guess I'm not allowed to say it...but a hint for anyone else that played it would be...Elyos VS Asmos lol) , which I played for awhile, got three chars to capped lvl, did lots of PvP, got bored and quit >.< went to play JD for a couple of months but I can't find anyone there at all who RPs....so I'm trying my luck here :3

If anyone is interested please contact me on this thread, or PM me on the forums or something :3

Have fun all ^_^/

I know there is an RP faction on Sanctuary, I think the person to contact is Thelas_Carr. From what i hear they are pretty active and have some cool members. I know from time to time they post in the guild banter section. I hope that helps you out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Forsakenx for the sig
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its so easy b:victory
    0920-mouse2.jpg
    0920-mouse.jpg
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yay! +20 for me!

Nightwish b:avoid

Haven`t that band like quit or something already? At least I haven`t heard any new music by them in a while nor have I looked after they changed singer.

Btw, I had makeover to tiggy, need to change avatar =/. I`m just damn afraid of dogs now.

Edit: I can`t? =( Need help with starting my QQ thread, pros please pm me/respond here!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • memoriesofsilence
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the info Rhenton :3 Although me being the lunatic money spender that I am, now sadly means that I can't move from Archosaur server >.< cos even though I've only been on 3 days so far...I kinda accidently got carried away again and already spent over 150 pounds on the game >.< and got all my fashions dyed the colours I wanted and stuff ;_; cos I'm an idiot lol. I really should of asked about servers first but oh wells I'll live >.<
  • Rhenton - Archosaur
    Rhenton - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the info Rhenton :3 Although me being the lunatic money spender that I am, now sadly means that I can't move from Archosaur server >.< cos even though I've only been on 3 days so far...I kinda accidently got carried away again and already spent over 150 pounds on the game >.< and got all my fashions dyed the colours I wanted and stuff ;_; cos I'm an idiot lol. I really should of asked about servers first but oh wells I'll live >.<

No problem :) Im sure you could find some RP on Arch, its just a matter of determination. Arch is new, and sadly still empty. Im still hoping something changes soon, I float between here and sanc. But i havent logged in on arch in a while, so who knows...maybe its gotten better. Best of luck to you though! find me in-game sometime! I run into random RPers here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Forsakenx for the sig
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2010

This vent has a lot of cybering/rping going on

voice403.540hosting.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
    edited July 2010
    Its so easy b:victoryQUOTE]

Dx
    This vent has a lot of cybering/rping going on

voice403.540hosting.com

Do not want!
    D:
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its so easy b:victoryQUOTE]

Dx

Do not want!
    D:

hamsta get on i wanna speak to you so do these girls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • TaIim - Raging Tide
    TaIim - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Random New Girl: any roleplay factions here?

Asher: no but you can come cyber on my vent.

Me: lol wut
    edited July 2010
    hamsta get on i wanna speak to you so do these girls

Me scared
    D:
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]