Cloud Skatefish

zufalligefenster
zufalligefenster Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
Can someone tell me good spots to find the Cloud Skatefish? I am a Veromancer and I have a friend that is a tideborn that would like one for a pet so I wanted to tame her one but I cannot find them.
Post edited by zufalligefenster on

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can someone tell me good spots to find the Cloud Skatefish? I am a Veromancer and I have a friend that is a tideborn that would like one for a pet so I wanted to tame her one but I cannot find them.

Your tideborn friend can't have pets unless they are all class pets, and as far as I know, the cloud skatefish can not be turned into an all class pet.

~S
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Edit...not know
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol ninja edit!

ya i've tamed one as well
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Edit...not know

Incorrect. I have tamed one myself.

~S
  • zufalligefenster
    edited February 2010
    Is there a skatefish of some sort that is all class?
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

No

~Saitada
  • zufalligefenster
    edited February 2010
    Well, thats a bummer, but thank you for the help though.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ....interesting. you look like a veno, Sai. last time i looked around, all venos could tame pets, inc skatefish. and tides cant have them...yet.

~S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ....interesting. you look like a veno, Sai. last time i looked around, all venos could tame pets, inc skatefish. and tides cant have them...yet.

Your post makes absolutely no sense, Fox. Yes, Venos CAN tame Cloudskatefish, which can be found in the air over Wave Breaker Cliffs, in the Tideborn area, but their friend cannot have one, as they are Tideborn, and not a Veno. Cloudskatefish are not yet available for All-Class Pets, that I am aware of. Your post is confusing......

I have tamed several Cloudskatefish, kept one and sold the others. I think they are great air pets, so I'm selling my lvl'd up Petite Sawfly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

You misunderstood what I was saying to the OP.

They were asking if they could tame a cloud skate fish to give to their tide born friend as a pet. I stated that the tide born couldn't have pets unless they were all class pets, and that the cloud skate fish wasn't able to be made into an all class pet as far as I knew.
    Your tideborn friend can't have pets unless they are all class pets, and as far as I know, the cloud skatefish can not be turned into an all class pet.

~S
    No

~Saitada

The particular post you are quoting was referring to another posters statement, they have since edited their post, making my statement somewhat confusing. I made the statement...

~S

Their post gave a link about the skatefish, and stated they were not in the game (yet).

I hope that makes things clearer...

~Saitada
  • anju2
    anju2 Posts: 0
    edited April 2010
    You seem to be a very experienced Veno. I just got a Cloud Skate Fish and am wondering if I can somehow ride it? Thank you!
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    anju2 wrote: »
    You seem to be a very experienced Veno. I just got a Cloud Skate Fish and am wondering if I can somehow ride it? Thank you!

Cloud Skatefish is just a battle pet, and you can't ride those. You have to either wait until you are lvl 30 and get the free skymanta, or buy an air mount from the boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Mioe - Raging Tide
    Mioe - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Your post makes absolutely no sense, Fox. Yes, Venos CAN tame Cloudskatefish, which can be found in the air over Wave Breaker Cliffs, in the Tideborn area, but their friend cannot have one, as they are Tideborn, and not a Veno. Cloudskatefish are not yet available for All-Class Pets, that I am aware of. Your post is confusing......

I have tamed several Cloudskatefish, kept one and sold the others. I think they are great air pets, so I'm selling my lvl'd up Petite Sawfly.

I've looked over Wave Breaker Cliffs, and i didn't see anything... Maybe they were in a certain area? I need help finding one. b:surrender Help me? Plz
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Holy ****.....Necro @_@
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    [/U]

I've looked over Wave Breaker Cliffs, and i didn't see anything... Maybe they were in a certain area? I need help finding one. b:surrender Help me? Plz

I will make an assassin on Raging Tide and hunt you down for this.
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    [/U]

Hiya ~ sorry to Necro this thread, but I haven't been around lately and thought this person might still need help. The Cloud Skatefish are in the AIR over Wave Breaker Cliffs. The word "Cloud" in their name should have given you a clue. They are numerous and easy to find and tame, and a cool-looking battle-pet, especially good with magic mobs. Hope you found what you were looking for.....good luck ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hiya ~ sorry to Necro this thread, but I haven't been around lately and thought this person might still need help. The Cloud Skatefish are in the AIR over Wave Breaker Cliffs. The word "Cloud" in their name should have given you a clue. They are numerous and easy to find and tame, and a cool-looking battle-pet, especially good with magic mobs. Hope you found what you were looking for.....good luck ~

You really think this person still needs help on this issue after 7 months??
  • Lorminstra - Heavens Tear
    Lorminstra - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Since you dont like to search i did it for you & here is how:

I opened google in browser and typed in your words: Cloud Skatefish

Scroll down to you see something that is a match.

I took this http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Ultimate_Pet_List

Scroll down to Air - Levels 1-84 then click your Cloud Skatefish in this case and if you dont click it, then you can see they put in coordinates where to find it.

Just incase you dont know howto use coordinates in PWI click this http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/UI/navigation

For the Baby pet, then look again on pwi-wiki http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Baby_Pets complete list of them.

Now that i found all this for you b:victory i sure hope that your happy.

Good luck.