Favorite Anime?

2»

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yar, also Code Geass makes it seem like lelouch be trying too hard.
    b:surrender

*Spoiler alert!*

Angsty, insane, despicable, but also clear in his mind and stubborn to the extreme to reach his goals. He reminds me of those insane rulers of Antiquity.

Oh, let's add School Days for the sake of it. Absolutely not in my favorites but it deserves being watched for the sake of it.
    In sum, the only anime you want to watch because one spoiled the ending for you.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It be a rather good anime.
    o.O

They got the basis of telekinetic "arms" wrong though.
    b:surrender

also in the ending, nyuu lives. (dies later though)
    x.x'
    Me also found it rather strange on how many other points they got correct.
    O_o'
    seeing how we didn't assign anyone to elp with the creation of that particular anime.
    (>.<)

b:chuckle

I liked Nyu and Nana. I also found it rather disturbing for Kohta when in the last episode they showed what happened. Like he was so young. b:infuriated
    I hated Yuka -.- Most annoying character in that anime, imho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I found it funny how the guy gets creeped out A LOT by the pink haired Vampire. I acrually watched the anime (never got to finish it though).

Do you read the manga? The manga is much better than the anime. Anime storyline ending ruins everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
    edited July 2010
    Do you read the manga? The manga is much better than the anime. Anime storyline ending ruins everything.

I didn't read the manga, no. I agree though, that most mangas are better than animes. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeido - Dreamweaver
    Jeido - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I personally like Bleach, Black Cat, Claymore, Hayao Miyazaki's movies (Princess Mononoke, Nausacaa etc), Naruto and One Piece. Donno if I forgot any.

I personally like the manga version better because...

1. I can listen to music without messing up the audio
    2. the arcs/characters are better
    3. they explain what something means

JMO
  • Genlune - Harshlands
    Genlune - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I guess no one remembers Kekaider....I still hum the theme song to myself sometimes.

Hmm, I don't think I've seen anyone mention Big-O....that was a good one. There is an anime they're showing on hulu called Kekaishi, its pretty good. Did anyone mention Soul Eater? I thought someone would, but I don't remember seeing it. I liked Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple and xxxHOLIC. That last one was.....interesting. OH, and Trinity Blood is one that I would recommend to vampire lovers.....I remember thinking up the concept for this anime right before I found it.

Thanks for all of your posts.
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I love Angel Beats. Favourite Key anime, IMO. Outraged that the animeka had to cut it at 13 episodes instead of the full 26 that it should have been. Some others are Lucky Star, Seitokai no Ichizon and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Edit: xxxHOLIC was really good too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
    edited July 2010
    I love Angel Beats. Favourite Key anime, IMO. Outraged that the animeka had to cut it at 13 episodes instead of the full 26 that it should have been. Some others are Lucky Star, Seitokai no Ichizon and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Edit: xxxHOLIC was really good too.

Key anime? What about Clannad :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imprisonedbylove
    imprisonedbylove Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Anyways, mine would be Code Geass, Eden of the East, Bakemonogatari, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Hetalia, .**** (<3 can't wait for Link), Durarara!! and Working!!

^ I love your sigi!

Fav anime- Code Geass no competition ^.^
    I am going to cosplay as Euphemia this next year I wanted to be able to pull her hair off with just extensions and thats why i didnt just go this year ^.^ the cosplays i see pics of just dont look right with the full wigs x.x

I have a veno named Euphemia (her plumdrop tabby happens to be named Arthur) and an archer named after Suzaku on RT, also a good friend of mine has the name Jerimiah and we would always refer to him as orange boy in common chat ^.^ fun times

um yeah.... ^.^ Code Geass FTW /nerdness
    22d782a2-7d3f-4a43-9a33-204dda1f5895_zps7bvlfoxw.png
    A little bm spirit and a little sage heart!
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Key anime? What about Clannad :O

There's no doubt in my mind that Clannad was amazing, but I was just blown away by Angel Beats. I'd go as far as to say it changed my life. b:chuckle

On another note, so many people are fans of xxxHOLIC and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles has barely been mentioned. They run parallel to each other, you know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
    edited July 2010
    Clannad made me cry so many times. Kanon was really good as well. Key has some really good anime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A bit delayed for a response, but I want to thank Falcondance for mentioning Angel Beats.
    I shall begin watching it after I am done with Silent Mobius (which I began because I have two DVDs of it).
    FMA Brotherhood's last episode is also a reason why I have to go for new series.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Clannad is just awsome... best anime ever

Death Note is pretty good *spoiler* before L died

Angel beats was good too but the plot wasn't as good as clannad in my opinion and was a little fast (12ep vs 48 ep)

Katekyo hitman reborn has some nice OSTs and character songs lol

High School of the Dead (only 2 episodes so far) was pretty well made :O the flashy animation is actully really good but really goury (zombies eating people and stuff)

Higurashi no Naku Koroni - horror anime but pretty interesting. *hint* if you start it don't stop midway cuz you're going to get depressed. finish the whole thing and you won't be as depressed :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    OMG!!! How could this thread have gone on for 5 pages an NO ONE mention Black Lagoon!? b:shocked Also, this one didn't have a sucky English dub. I actually prefer the English voices but mostly because half of the main characters are actually supposed to be American so it makes sense for them to speak English. (And watching a black guy talk in a... not so black guy voice and in Japanese was a little distracting.) Not to mention that it captured my heart when I realized that the one of the characters, Benny, was driving, not a generic Japanese model car... but a good old American classic b:dirty

So my favorites... in no really particular order.

Black Lagoon
    - Badass :P

Inuyasha - but only because it got me into anime in the first place (I actually hated Inuyasha as a character >_> annoying little brat.)

Black Cat - Hooray ... more guns!

Full Metal Panic - Yeesssss.... MOAR guns... think we've already been over this one lol. I hated TSR though. >.< First season is the most epic, and the Fumoffu season had me rolling on the floor laughing.

Rune Soldier Louie - Funny. Definitely for the laughs.

Devil May Cry - I actually liked it. Not like the game and not the best but hey... Dante = b:dirty I want that coat... red is my favorite color....

I may post more if I think of more... I don't favorite every one I watch lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omg why i cannot find an manga thread here. so anime hm. i love mangas more so i can tell what mangas i like to read. but remember some of the titles s..ck as anime

-one piece - the best shonen best story best heroes realy good humor and a brilliant idea that goes on and dont start to be boring

- bleach - yes many like it. its nice but sometimes boring

-souleater, i have readen just 6 volumes but i have to tell i like here anime better coz i like more the drawing of anime

-death note: just brilliant idea and story but second half is realy start to be boring

now some of the mangas people maybe dont know

-i like gunsmit cats, realy good story and enemies

-Gantz cruel but wow what a story and start to be more nice complicated later

-ghost in he shell the first one, realy a classic, i dont like the moves that much and the series comes closer to the manga but is not as good as manga

-dominion tank police its ok

omg there are so many and i cannot tell all ive own in my littlelibrary (there are over 1000 mangas)

but for anime i like the ghibli stuff. most i like princess mononoke and kikis delivery service and so on. also the manga naisica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    Zameri - Archosaur Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tell ya the truth im not a huge fan of anime, But any anime move made by this guy Hayao Miyazaki Is AMAZING. Love them all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tell ya the truth im not a huge fan of anime, But any anime movie made by this guy Hayao Miyazaki Is AMAZING. Love them all

Fixed.
    And tis true.
    b:avoid

Also necro?
    and me has cleared me memory of most of the anime me has seen.
    o_o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    No necro that i can see. I just folowed the post, it was posted today.

Hmm, didnt see the necro, just wanted to post in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
    edited September 2010
    No necro that i can see. I just folowed the post, it was posted today.

Hmm, didnt see the necro, just wanted to post in here.

He meant Necro to ironmaiden00. So meaning that it was not you who necro'd it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Sorry. Im dumb sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • ShatterdLife - Archosaur
    ShatterdLife - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omg all the ppl above me r in such high lvl b:cry
    anyways my fav animes r FMA original, eureka 7,FLCL.....
    thats all i remember =)
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    OMG you cannot escape. if you search for something youre interested in youre be called necro. but if you open a new thread youre be dammed coz then it means you have to use the search option. im new on pwi and have searched some themes im interested in. that has nothing to do with necro. to bring something back to life is nothing bad. and something else, im not so long on pwi so i havent the chance to write here something earlier. but ok if necro then i can live with it b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zameri - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    KONRI

This Thread Was necro'd Close it plz.

Thanks, Oh and ary if he wont you do it. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Therefore, Shigofumi
  • RauI - Archosaur
    RauI - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Action Anime Code Geass and Comedy Seto no Hanayome made me laugh every episode
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, my name is not Konri , but I can close it as well b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.