TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    stop playing with fire, youll burn your furr

b:shedtear will you blow on it to make it better? b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This should be an interesting TW weekend since both Amplified and Enelysion are getting attacked. Looking forward seeing if Vindicate can get a land this time.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sooooo excited for this weekend! Pew peww~

b:nosebleed
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no way ex nefarious should get a land b:shocked
    wish all the luck for amplified b:victory
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This should be an interesting TW weekend since both Amplified and Enelysion are getting attacked. Looking forward seeing if Vindicate can get a land this time.

I am fairly confident that both Enelysion and Amplified can defend their lands from their attackers. They've both come a long way in my eyes.

Transition~

Gear is one thing. But not everything. One year ago Legendary was severely outgeared by Nefarious and still able to their own in attacks/defenses.

Read an interesting post on the Nefarious forums about how gear is everything now. That Regicide is just all gear and no skill, which is why they are beating Nefarious in fair 1v1's. This all excludes that obvious fact that a large majority of Regicide members are active PvP'rs outside of TW, always practicing their PvP in the limited PK that this server offers. I'd also say that the gear difference between Regicide and Nefarious is still not that noticeable. The difference is that Regi's members PK, constantly improving their abilities outside of the TW spectrum. The officer who made this post also went on about how Nefarious is the better strategic faction, which I am inclined to disagree with. A superior strategy would be able to overcome the small gear difference between the two factions, but this doesn't happen. I do agree with the poster though, who points out that there are an awful lot of Nefarious members not fighting in this difficult war that they have going on, that they either need to "raise up their swords" or get out.

Sayōnara for now~
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am fairly confident that both Enelysion and Amplified can defend their lands from their attackers. They've both come a long way in my eyes.

Transition~

Gear is one thing. But not everything. One year ago Legendary was severely outgeared by Nefarious and still able to their own in attacks/defenses.

Read an interesting post on the Nefarious forums about how gear is everything now. That Regicide is just all gear and no skill, which is why they are beating Nefarious in fair 1v1's. This all excludes that obvious fact that a large majority of Regicide members are active PvP'rs outside of TW, always practicing their PvP in the limited PK that this server offers. I'd also say that the gear difference between Regicide and Nefarious is still not that noticeable. The difference is that Regi's members PK, constantly improving their abilities outside of the TW spectrum. The officer who made this post also went on about how Nefarious is the better strategic faction, which I am inclined to disagree with. A superior strategy would be able to overcome the small gear difference between the two factions, but this doesn't happen. I do agree with the poster though, who points out that there are an awful lot of Nefarious members not fighting in this difficult war that they have going on, that they either need to "raise up their swords" or get out.

Sayōnara for now~
    Yellow text: does it mean that Neffies has no good-geared players? pfft
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Yellow text: does it mean that Neffies has no good-geared players? pfft

They think so. Let's not burst their bubble. b:chuckle
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They think so. Let's not burst their bubble. b:chuckle

Ok, shhhhh, keep it a secret between u and me b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Transition~
    TBH ....meh b:surrender can really say anything. But it shouldnt be a suprise, they consist of pretty much the same old same old names from nef regi and LG combined. Last week we beat them with lower average players/gear but +10 or so more participants on our side. Yeah thats the real comparison numbers not a 2vs1 like one of them WC'ed, must have been a bit embarrassing. But i think that fueled their fire cause some of them PMed us that 'this time we got 80!' That would be a real 2vs1 for us on top of that the gear/experience they have soooo xD guess we'll just have to do our best =3 haha whatever happens shall happen, all in good play.

although ill be honest here since its long past, it was kinda hilarious for some of us when nuke cleric posted 'this TW teached our unexperienced members beyond imagination' cause before that we all knew what more than the majority of them consisted of.
    As for enely, Im sure enely will do fairly well, they beaten outlaw before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    *I hope we get some more colours on the map this week.
    MORE colors? or just rotating colors? =o cause thers big difference; some factions want more colors while others dont care if its a rotating color as long as its their name on it
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    A nice triple would be Vindicate, Outlaw, and Liquid. Would require a bit of coordination, but I think it would be a pretty formidable triple assault for Nef to defend. Nah, just take lands from factions who are working hard every week to win land, this is war after-all~
    edited July 2010
    A nice triple would be Vindicate, Outlaw, and Liquid. Would require a bit of coordination, but I think it would be a pretty formidable triple assault for Nef to defend. Nah, just take lands from factions who are working hard every week to win land, this is war after-all~
    i want a colorful colorful map like the molds that grow in a 3 week old unwashed coffee cup
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ewwwwww star thats dirty XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    MORE colors? or just rotating colors? =o cause thers big difference; some factions want more colors while others dont care if its a rotating color as long as its their name on it

More colors as in more lands taken from nef. As you can see according to these predictions nef will only loose 2 lands, I hope the other 3 ways can get better results then expected.
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    More colors as in more lands taken from nef. As you can see according to these predictions nef will only loose 2 lands, I hope the other 3 ways can get better results then expected.
    Sanctuary will have fun watching how Vindicate moves. Will they become like a scavenger faction like outlaw leeching on the lands from another faction's triple attack? Or will they have the balls to take on Nefarious. From the moves they are showing now, they don't seem to show any interest in coordinating. (If I am correct, the current factions on the map excluding Nefarious are in alliance as well as some other non-land factions?)
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    well just ended the fight for us.. hoped at least they would send less numbers at us cos of etherblade - good luck lol.. would like now to see how it went for regi :) (btw regi also have tools - this guy Bastey pmed me yesterday telling me i was nub cos i didnt cashshop for gear cos i couldnt and his dad was so rich he can spend 2k$ a month on pwi b:chuckle)
    anyways once again seen a cloud of neffies coming after us.. ftw :) sry amplified lost a land ;/ yep this new faction could at least go after the red ones cos regi so far invincible, instead of scavanging others.. ex neffies same tactics - no fun..
    edited July 2010
    yep this new faction could at least go after the red ones cos regi so far invincible, instead of scavanging others.. ex neffies same tactics - no fun..
    lol xD
    We lost land but Vindicate was a very good practice compared to nef (yeah nef is strong @.@ no denying that), I have to thank them on that part honestly. This time we had a little less than last week..:/ our fault our loss on that part. A part of me is kinda proud tho =3 we got their crystal down to 1.19M or something like that so it was a pretty close fight considering the big gap :D
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    scanvenging? leeching? cowardly? Vindicate beat amplified 1vs1, it was a fun tw :P
    I'd say ganking a freefalling faction 3vs1 on a tw would be more cowardly than a 1vs1 equal fight.
    Same things happened to Legendary when they used to own a third of the map.. 3 factions vs 60-80 defenders. Dont complain nore criticize factions attacking your lands, coz in the end it's still TW, you win land you lose land.
    edited July 2010
    scanvenging? leeching? cowardly? Vindicate beat amplified 1vs1, it was a fun tw :P
    I'd say ganking a freefalling faction 3vs1 on a tw would be more cowardly than a 1vs1 equal fight.
    Same things happened to Legendary when they used to own a third of the map.. 3 factions vs 60-80 defenders. Dont complain nore criticize factions attacking your lands, coz in the end it's still TW, you win land you lose land.
    i think that goes for both defenders and attackers. =3 No QQing in WC after you loose lol i think i got some screenies of the last WCs
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol xD
    We lost land but Vindicate was a very good practice compared to nef (yeah nef is strong @.@ no denying that), I have to thank them on that part honestly. This time we had a little less than last week..:/ our fault our loss on that part. A part of me is kinda proud tho =3 we got their crystal down to 1.19M or something like that so it was a pretty close fight considering the big gap :D

I think the same can be said on our end that Amplified provided an extremely needed practice for Vindicate versus any other faction we could have attacked. The disparity in gap was relatively small compared to what you stated I think. Having fielded 31 last TW and 44 this TW, each side has gear and level players that is in support of the core TW unit.

You'll be relatively surprised at how inexperienced most of us are, maybe to some not on an individual level, but certianly are when dealing with 30 different new faces in TW. I'm surprised most of the negativity aimed towards Vin already is us being too cowardly to attack Nef or not reaching out to others for alliance. We are a month old faction so I guess only time will tell on how we want to pave our path. I'm certainly enjoying meeting and talking to over 80% of the faction who I've never seen or heard of before.

Once again great fight Amp and hope to see you in the coming week/s.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Bring back sinangel ! This thread was epic when he posted in it > ijs !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    I think the same can be said on our end that Amplified provided an extremely needed practice for Vindicate versus any other faction we could have attacked. The disparity in gap was relatively small compared to what you stated I think. Having fielded 31 last TW and 44 this TW, each side has gear and level players that is in support of the core TW unit.

You'll be relatively surprised at how inexperienced most of us are, maybe to some not on an individual level, but certianly are when dealing with 30 different new faces in TW. I'm surprised most of the negativity aimed towards Vin already is us being too cowardly to attack Nef or not reaching out to others for alliance. We are a month old faction so I guess only time will tell on how we want to pave our path. I'm certainly enjoying meeting and talking to over 80% of the faction who I've never seen or heard of before.

Once again great fight Amp and hope to see you in the coming week/s.
    ahh i think we had about 4x this time too since there was some no shows on our side. I guess not much difference there, its nice to TW with a faction of equal strength as you stated.

QQ of the day: I had 2 freaking lv100 sins and a By_uL ganking meh D:
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    /facepalm
    Bring back sinangel ! This thread was epic when he posted in it > ijs !

Please. b:thanks

And, Congrats Vindicate, stole Enely's color. b:cry
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I'd say Nef is far from free falling. Currently the only fac that is beating them consistently is Regi, as far as we're concerned, Amp triples up because it's the more interesting option that we have other than getting rolled. If any of us could have a nice, long TW with Nef 1on1 I'm sure we wouldn't go out of our way to triple up.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Your standards for "equal" are questionable. Nefarious is only guaranteed to lose one land a week to Regicide. Coordinating a triple attack is not ganking, especially since Nefarious expects this now and takes their own measures to disrupt being "ganked".

How many factions showed Legendary mercy when they were falling? None.

Why even bother defending your actions? It's obvious why Vindicate chose the faction they did to attack this weekend. Because it was the easiest choice.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Congrats to all on a close TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    New players in the field b:bye .

Let the gamessssssssssssssssssssssssss begin ! b:victory

Vindicate will 1 day own the map .

/discuss
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    New players in the field b:bye .

Let the gamessssssssssssssssssssssssss begin ! b:victory

Vindicate will 1 day own the map .

/discuss
    if you miss us so much come back before i go and have to sew some balls on you to do so.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    yep i dont remmember liquid attacking legendary back then tho :> well maybe some 1 time.. we were always after nef cos they have too many land b:shocked
    and no way even 3vs1 is equal if you take weaker factions.. in 3mins with such overpower you can almost win a fight if you give it all you got..
    this is nothing like nefarious separating their online members in 3 parts, e.x. 120 online
    40vs liquid 40vs regicide 40 vs angeles.. it is always 80vs liquid (or 1st faction(weaker) to get rid of it fast) others vs regicide and idk how much vs angeles cos they also went down fast.. where is equal fight in that :> well wait till we collect those 80 members ;)
    p.s. this was our fault to think This time you would at least send more forces at etherblade and less at us.. same old same old ^^
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    In my opinion, currently the most interesting thing in TW is Vindicate. If they can beat Nef, it gets even more interesting. Enel, Amp and Outlaw (others too) can just move to the other side of the map and start fighting there if Enel loses their land to Vindicate. That's not very brave thing to do though and it won't help if Nef removes Vindicate of the map.