Item that allows to send items to other servers

WrongTarget - Harshlands
WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
Generally idea is to allow players send things to Characters on other server, something like mail that works between servers. Its like upgraded account stash.

I bet if this kind of stone would be in item mall lots of people would like to use them to send their favourite fashion weapons etc from servers that they dont play anymore to new ones

Ofc PWI cares about profit so just add it to item mall as next option = Upgraded Account Stash, magic mail w/e this will give u profit and players will be happy since they will be able to keep things that they like most wherever they go
Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
Post edited by WrongTarget - Harshlands on

Comments

• EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Been suggested alreadyb:surrenderb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2010
  • FlysWithFire - Lost City
    FlysWithFire - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why would we do that an even ppl dont care about sending things to other servers unless u realy need to b:shutupb:surrenderb:beatupb:sweat
  • WrongTarget - Harshlands
    edited July 2010

well since i know little about it i can say its possible and not hard to do so "game mechanics" has nothing to do its just buisness calculation and thats why im SUGGESTING this thing again because maybe pwi ll findout that this thing would be profitable for them ...
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No.
    /10char
  • __Akantos__ - Sanctuary
    __Akantos__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    that would absolutely mess up the econemy xD
    say 100 people took 1m coins out of sanc, and put in RT.
    thats 100m out of sancs money circulation.
    100m in RT's.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    that would absolutely mess up the econemy xD
    say 100 people took 1m coins out of sanc, and put in RT.
    thats 100m out of sancs money circulation.
    100m in RT's.

like the economy isnt already ****ed up <_<
  • __Akantos__ - Sanctuary
    __Akantos__ - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    like the economy isnt already ****ed up <_<

yea, i know but it would make it so much worse xD
    100m out of an old server into a newer one as an example. Or vise versa.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well since i know little about it i can say its possible and not hard to do so "game mechanics" has nothing to do its just buisness calculation and thats why im SUGGESTING this thing again because maybe pwi ll findout that this thing would be profitable for them ...

If a GM says it can't be done, then that's the final word on the matter. No point suggesting something that they clearly stated is not possible. Common sense..... use it sometime.
    edited July 2010
    well people who have it knowlege realize that its possible , it "not possible " because of buisness reasons probably and thats what im trying to change

about economy it would balance economy so evreywhere gold price would be same and messing with it would be harder :]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How would this balance economies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well,if the gold price is higher on 1 server,I can sell my gold on that server and then send it to another server.Since the gold price at that server is lower,I can increase the gold amount I have.
    It won't balance the economy actually.Prices of items will become unstable because of the different prices across servers.
    edited July 2010
    nope prices will be the same on all servers as a effect because people will be able to sell on the server where price go up that will make price go down again :D

and this will give possibility to move items that people had on other servers and want use them here and getting them back may be very hard
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    nope prices will be the same on all servers as a effect because people will be able to sell on the server where price go up that will make price go down again :D

That's only the long term effect. Before that, you would've made the rich merchants with billions of coin farm more richer due to taking advantage of the new stone. It's not like the markets would just change overnight to the same standard, it'd have to take weeks or months. And by then, the merchants would've already gotten enough Gold to last whatever endeavours they might ever want to pull off.

And it's still Gold we're talking about here. Your suggestion would basically maximize the amount of "free Gold" so to speak. That is, it'd give individuals with high coinage a much higher reward than they're used to, which goes against all business sense in the world.

Even if you assume that it was possibly from a technological point of view, they won't do it simply because it's bad business. Or do you really think that cash shoppers don't move servers and cash shop on multiple servers?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well,if the gold price is higher on 1 server,I can sell my gold on that server and then send it to another server.Since the gold price at that server is lower,I can increase the gold amount I have.
    It won't balance the economy actually.Prices of items will become unstable because of the different prices across servers.

You're also assuming people would want to send it to another server - that is they have another character they'd be willing to play on another server. I mean for some people will switch and send items over, but will this be a perfectly flexible system? Would a level 102 on Heaven's Tear be willing to send all their gear to Lost City just for higher gold prices? I don't think so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]