Thanks for the fun...

Comments

• KoSPro - Lost City
    KoSPro - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hope, you are a troll. Stop acting like you are not.
    QQ because im posting on an alt and not my main?

Who cares, get over it.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As long as I know I'm not a troll, thats all I need b:victory

By the way, you all need to update yourselves on the real definition of a troll b:surrender Stop making up definitions that are false.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As long as I know I'm not a troll, thats all I need b:victory

By the way, you all need to update yourselves on the real definition of a troll b:surrender Stop making up definitions that are false.

you are a troll
    edited July 2010
    Bastilla, you are such a troll. You fit pretty much every single definition of a troll and I have no idea what I did to you to make you hate me so much.

You call me a troll? Who is the person here with 3 threads on a single page of the Raging Tide sub-forums, not including the thread where they posted under an alt.

I have not flamed or attacked you in any way what-so-ever on the forums and yet you keep attacking me every chance you get.

Geez did you know me from before or something? Since I haven't seen somebody hate me like this in a while b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i am a troll.
    you are a troll.
    i never said i hated you.
    no i did not know you from the past.

you are still a troll. change your name from BeingHope to BeingTroll
  • Beingtroll - Raging Tide
    Beingtroll - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oh good idea bastilla
    edited July 2010
    ...................... b:sweat wow...... just... wow...... lol.... You do realize we can tell who you are by just clicking on the name? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • KoSPro - Lost City
    KoSPro - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The fact that you needed to click the avatar to know its bastilla, is enough.

Damn trolls.
    QQ because im posting on an alt and not my main?

Who cares, get over it.
    edited July 2010
    b:cry im not bastilla!
    or a troll!b:cry

im BeingHope......
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Bastilla the joke got old. Was funny for a while, now its just boring. b:surrender
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/calibrat348/normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Its a game, for real drama Id suggest Oprah or Jerry Springer...

^ ****

and hope: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I

nuff said
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    oh good idea bastilla
    oh my, that just made me...LOLGASM! b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and bastilla's account name is poopypoop! hahahahahahaha xD
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
    edited July 2010

Before that would have made me mad but now thats hilarious even for me b:chuckle LOL

Konari, you locked one thread.... and you didn't lock this thread? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    if he start closing threads just cuz ppl call u troll we r going to end w/o a forum so plz hope **** ^^
  • Aeternus - Raging Tide
    Aeternus - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hope is my best friend ask her :)

Also you guys mad you'll never experience stuff like this in the game?
    http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv55/limiter1990/2009-03-2617-40-13.jpg

Look at whos raging in PM's ;)
    + whos in WC.

Wow, that takes me back. Fun times :D

<- Evoker
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2010

<- Evoker

Indeed /b/roski.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
    edited July 2010
    Omg its Pinker!!!!! b:shockedb:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited July 2010
    and bastilla's account name is poopypoop! hahahahahahaha xD

and?

10chars
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2010

<- Evoker

Lies... b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So...

What happens to Varden Fuzzy?

*Note how I underlined 'Fuzzy'. That question is directed at the only person in this thread that didn't waste their time with meaningless post in the forum of an online game. b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    So...

*Note how I underlined 'Fuzzy'. That question is directed at the only person in this thread that didn't waste their time with meaningless post in the forum of an online game. b:surrender

http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

now **** ^^
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So...

What happened? Its fairly obvious....

Fuzzy and Varden were suffocated. We found ourselves surrounded by a stronger faction for too long. Fuzzy and his guild were not... and for that matter ARE NOT weak.. simply not strong enough at this point to break through the largest guild on the map.

Some people have chosen to leave Varden and for that Fuzzy holds no ill will. How can me? They want to be in a guild that is growing and has a better chance to hold land in the long run. Fuzzy is proud of the people me does have, and for that matter the same goes for those who have chosen to move on. They want to taste blood each week and they will not get that in Varden anymore.

For those that think me faction has failed? Fuzzy just point at you and laugh. It was only 3+ weeks ago we defeated a faction made up of the strongest/biggest cash shoppers on the server. There is a reason Fuzzy's faction is the 2nd oldest land holding guild on the map to this day. Infamy has come and gone, Insight, Empire, Resolve, Aurora, etc etc etc etc.... Varden is still here and as long as Fuzzy has something to say about it, we still will be.

Levi has found itself in the VERY fortunate position of being in a central location on the map. They have had the opportunity to swallow the weaker factions each week without having to contest against QQme. This is why they are in the position they are right now. If you think there is any other reason that that, you are fooling yourself.

Fuzzy does not mean that as a dig towards Levi. More power to them. Their own strategy seems to be paying off right now.

Would me have done the same? No. Just because they can turtle QQme is nothing to be proud of. Had they been a more willing participant in the over all picture it would be a far more interesting TW map now. Levi is an extremely introverted faction and in the end Fuzzy believes this will be their downfall. Again, this is just one panda's opinion.

Had they been more willing to "play ball" along the way to keep the balance, things might be different today. But, to each their own and everyone is always looking out for #1. Again, who can blame them for that? Their ideals were/are not in-line with Fuzzy's. So be it.

Varden may one day begin to TW again, Fuzzy will promise that. However, today is not that day.

Fuzzy still has many loyal members and the motivation to drive change. Varden is far from dead, but to be the sole faction to fight QQme each and every week for months on end while others enjoy the benefit of our work to swallow the weaker factions?

Fuzzy refuses to give them that satisfaction anymore.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010

QQfuzzybutthurt

saved you a bit of typing there fuzzball
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    saved you a bit of typing there fuzzball

Say something relevant an Fuzzy might almost care....

edit: Fuzzy gonna edit his own post here so me not need to fall to your level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Say something relevant an Fuzzy might almost care....

edit: Fuzzy gonna edit his own post here so me not need to fall to your level.

if you truly did not care, you would not have taken the time to respond to me.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Fuzzy and Varden were suffocated. We found ourselves surrounded by a stronger faction for too long. Fuzzy and his guild were not... and for that matter ARE NOT weak.. simply not strong enough at this point to break through the largest guild on the map.

Some people have chosen to leave Varden and for that Fuzzy holds no ill will. How can me? They want to be in a guild that is growing and has a better chance to hold land in the long run. Fuzzy is proud of the people me does have, and for that matter the same goes for those who have chosen to move on. They want to taste blood each week and they will not get that in Varden anymore.

For those that think me faction has failed? Fuzzy just point at you and laugh. It was only 3+ weeks ago we defeated a faction made up of the strongest/biggest cash shoppers on the server. There is a reason Fuzzy's faction is the 2nd oldest land holding guild on the map to this day. Infamy has come and gone, Insight, Empire, Resolve, Aurora, etc etc etc etc.... Varden is still here and as long as Fuzzy has something to say about it, we still will be.

Levi has found itself in the VERY fortunate position of being in a central location on the map. They have had the opportunity to swallow the weaker factions each week without having to contest against QQme. This is why they are in the position they are right now. If you think there is any other reason that that, you are fooling yourself.

Fuzzy does not mean that as a dig towards Levi. More power to them. Their own strategy seems to be paying off right now.

Would me have done the same? No. Just because they can turtle QQme is nothing to be proud of. Had they been a more willing participant in the over all picture it would be a far more interesting TW map now. Levi is an extremely introverted faction and in the end Fuzzy believes this will be their downfall. Again, this is just one panda's opinion.

Had they been more willing to "play ball" along the way to keep the balance, things might be different today. But, to each their own and everyone is always looking out for #1. Again, who can blame them for that? Their ideals were/are not in-line with Fuzzy's. So be it.

Varden may one day begin to TW again, Fuzzy will promise that. However, today is not that day.

Fuzzy still has many loyal members and the motivation to drive change. Varden is far from dead, but to be the sole faction to fight QQme each and every week for months on end while others enjoy the benefit of our work to swallow the weaker factions?

Fuzzy refuses to give them that satisfaction anymore.

Good luck b:victory just don't come anywhere NightRage is... (Down south atm...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010

This ^ . Some of us like me as well as 2 close friends pretty much needed something to motivate us to further grow our characters . Varden couldn't offer us that anymore . Breaking through QQme has been tried as well as negotiations but nothing worked .

The only thing left was either to sit there in our corner & wait for something to happen or disband & try to move somewhere else .
    But due to the loss of quite a few of our high lvls to NPC right after messing up the 2nd TW vs carebears with silly things like " protesting" , not showing up for TW despite signing up , being online & leaving allot of squads empty that caused quite a bit drama after pretty much weakened Varden to the point that it wouldn't be able to get a good fight vs NPC and maybe not even Murr or Poseidon .

And as for the 1st choice , a few of us would prolly risk quitting if we tried to wait that long for something to actually happen so we took heart , talked about it so we wouldn't leave on bad terms & left .

As for the levi choice ... well I must say their whole way of doing things reminds me of my faction back when I played on sanctuary ,the old Legendary ( for you sanc ppls :P ) . The ones that choose to stay silent & know how to take advantage of their situation thus later on attempting to 1v1 the top faction .

Could just use the " we have friends , I know ppl there " thing , but that wouldn't be of any use since we have those scattered in most factions ( at least I do ) :P

All in all no1 I'd say no1 is to blame here besides lady luck . No idea if Varden would've done better or worst than levi if it didn't get boxed in by QQme but I do believe any faction would've had a hard time if it was in Varden's situation .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    This ^ . Some of us like me as well as 2 close friends pretty much needed something to motivate us to further grow our characters . Varden couldn't offer us that anymore . Breaking through QQme has been tried as well as negotiations but nothing worked .

As for the levi choice ... well I must say their whole way of doing things reminds me of my faction back when I played on sanctuary ,the old Legendary ( for you sanc ppls :P ) . The ones that choose to stay silent & know how to take advantage of their situation thus later on attempting to 1v1 the top faction

Q_Q pimp
    b:sad
    i dont wanna leave Varden T_T
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    See ? I can be serious too b:cool

youstillaintgotnopancakemix pew > ijs b:sin

Keep that fac chat lively in my place :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.