Post edited by Z_Chris_Z - Lost City on

Comments

• Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if you want something fairly quick and easy have a look at guildportal.com

there are alternatives.. just seach google for "free guild website hosting"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Leader_Pluc - Heavens Tear
    Leader_Pluc - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am new as a faction leader and i dont know how to make a guild website
    plz help

Are you kidding me?
    Sorry if you think I'm being rude.. but that's the stupidest thing i heard after the killing jewish people part of our history.

Can you answer this question: How do I make hamburgers for children?? What's the difference between for children and not?

OK well there are simply no "guild website" .. you have to make your own..
    as you are asking how to make a website, this is not really the good forum to do so. try googling "Css website developing". Learn CSS and html.. then you can make your "own" website.

Ohh you also have to pay for hosting and domain.

So, good luck.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ohh you also have to pay for hosting and domain.

So, good luck.

No you don't! lol....Know what your talking about before posting please....

There are plenty of free sites you can use to host your own forums. I have about 6 and they are all FREE!!

Here are a few:

http://www.mmoguildsites.com/

http://www.forumotion.com/

http://www.guildlaunch.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mmoguildsite is the best in my opinion, with the features it offers and stuff. It's completely free, paid for by ads on the sites.

And @ Leader_Pluc: You're an idiot stop posting here. Learn about which you speak before you open your ignorant mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Jerryyy - Sanctuary
    Jerryyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Technically what leader_pluc was saying is not completely wrong. Though maybe he was a little too observant and misread Z chris Z was really trying to ask.

When you use website such as guildlaunch or forumotion, the site and domain name you use
    isn't really *yours. You are using a service that they provide, but you do not legally own it. Your webpage still belongs to the website company. The website company can delete your page anytime it wants for any reason that it chooses.

Just like on facebook. You make a page dedicated to yourself, but you do not really own it. Ultimately it belongs to facebook.

Please try to be understanding, see all sides of the matter and not jump to immediate conclusions.

But as for Chris, Use one of those sites given Redsrose is a great place to start. I believe they all provide videos on their website to help you create your own page and customize it any way you choose. All you need to help get started can be provided on their websites

www.guildlaunch.com
    www.guildportal.com

^^pretty good faction websites in my opinions.
  • dakotahaney
    dakotahaney Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I am new as a faction leader and i dont know how to make a guild website
    plz help

im new to being a leder to plz help me to make a website for guildb:cry
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    isnt this necro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • rathkardak
    rathkardak Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Easiest thing to do is to actually just set up a facebook group or page for your clan, there are lots of built in tools such as being able to msg all members, etc.. that are very useful in the organizing and running of a clan/guild. Its also a good way to actually get to know a bit about your clan members as something other than just the persona they play in the game.
  • Ragnarok_ - Lothranis
    Ragnarok_ - Lothranis Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    http://www.shivtr.com/ best one around, the new version of mmoguildsites.com
This discussion has been closed.