Wizard SP Points

anlkfd
anlkfd Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Wizard
Ok guys so I decided to make a wizard and I just read the guide for wizard beginners and I was confused at 1 part.It said that these skills are an absolute must
Pyrogram
Gush
Stone Rain
Distance Shrink
Essential Sutra
Does that mean I max them all or just get it to level 1?
Post edited by anlkfd on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    anlkfd wrote: »
    Ok guys so I decided to make a wizard and I just read the guide for wizard beginners and I was confused at 1 part.It said that these skills are an absolute must
    Pyrogram max, used with gush to dish out highest wizzy pve DPS.
    Gush max, main kiting skill.
    Stone Rain well, me maxed it. not exactly mandatory, you can use sandstorm as a stronger opening attack. but later when maxed SR be nice.
    Distance Shrink max if on PvP, not really required to max on PvE.
    Essential Sutra Only has 1 level
    Does that mean I max them all or just get it to level 1?

d(^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Watter - Lost City
    Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol, remember when i was lowbie... i was like "zomfg, i have too much moneyz, i'm so rich! gonna buy skills b:pleased... *some seconds afterward* QQ damn, what are those spirit points at all? why i don't have much of em??? i'm rich, why can't i buy skills? grr!"
    and now... "argh, 800k spirit... AND NO ****** MONEY TO BUY SKILLS! i gotta farm mats, grind, quest, BH, need a reset tab (cause i did wrong things when low lvl >.>) and i just don't have money for skills u.u"
    well well... *goes grind*
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lol, remember when i was lowbie... i was like "zomfg, i have too much moneyz, i'm so rich! gonna buy skills b:pleased... *some seconds afterward* QQ damn, what are those spirit points at all? why i don't have much of em??? i'm rich, why can't i buy skills? grr!"
    and now... "argh, 800k spirit... AND NO ****** MONEY TO BUY SKILLS! i gotta farm mats, grind, quest, BH, need a reset tab (cause i did wrong things when low lvl >.>) and i just don't have money for skills u.u"
    well well... *goes grind*

huh
    O_o
    was always the other way around for me.
    xD
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]