Nein Attack help

ribbz
ribbz Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2010 in General Discussion
I need info on how to do this.

Like where do i go to start, is there requirements ect.
Post edited by ribbz on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -facepalms-
    Apparently, the system announcements don't help you much, do they?
  • Krue/ - Lost City24
    Krue/ - Lost City24 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Highlight this post for useful information on the nein attack

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~
    I just trolled you.
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If a GM sees this, please sticky it. It is of the utmost importance to the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My only advice based on experience: Don't do it - it'll rob you of your time, effort and everything else and give nothing in return.

At least if you're as unlucky and/or slow as me anyway....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • werfghjklo
    werfghjklo Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sucks for you man.

I get within the top 15 every day, twice a day.
    I only run around and do the quests.
    I get 150k exp from each event.
    Often times I end up getting a 200k exp orb.
    Plus scoring about 100k-300k in other junk the event gives.
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    My Cleric placed 5th yesterday in the event. Apparently though, level 5x Clerics were not meant to win 5th place and above, as I can't even use the exp orb from it because my level is too low. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ribbz wrote: »
    I need info on how to do this.

Like where do i go to start, is there requirements ect.

The intersections of North South or West Archosaur at 4pm PDT or 9pm PDT exactly

Lvl 50+ can participate, but you're not likely going to get top 20 in the older classes on the older servers, though you may be able to as an assassin or psy if you run quests. There've been days that I've seen a psy score 2500 and get 6th... and only 13 psy participants... HINT HINT
    My only advice based on experience: Don't do it - it'll rob you of your time, effort and everything else and give nothing in return.

Try running quests for the whole 12 mins, it may pan out for you...
    My Cleric placed 5th yesterday in the event. Apparently though, level 5x Clerics were not meant to win 5th place and above, as I can't even use the exp orb from it because my level is too low. b:cry

Yes, the event was designed primarily for 70+ however you should hold onto that orb of cultivation if you can't transfer it to a 70+ character on the same acct through acct stash... It's definately nice to use in the 70s...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Yes, the event was designed primarily for 70+ however you should hold onto that orb of cultivation if you can't transfer it to a 70+ character on the same acct through acct stash... It's definately nice to use in the 70s...

I do have it in my bank right now since I can't transfer it. Is it a 70+ level req on that orb though, or is it possibly lower? Hopefully if it is 70+ I can stack them assuming I somehow manage to pull it off again. I got pretty close this last time to not getting it, being only about 100 points one way or the other of having my spot moved to 4th or 6th. Still, I was rather impressed with myself for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • umisora
    umisora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I'm lvl 50 and I just do running quests.
    I got 3.4k contribution today and got 10x full reward pack (or something like that) and got socket stones, mirage stones, shards and stuffs out of it. b:victory