LOL @ Lion Sale

_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I wondered when pwi would get so desperate for cash they would put it in the cashop.
Just like the black raptor. The rare promo mounts eventually become available to ANYONE with money. No earning on pwi, just buying.
is there any rare mounts left? lololol
Facebook.com/foxi187
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did they mention it was only limited to 500 (I think per server), and then it would be taken out?
    I wont even bother with it really, i'll stick to my adorable Polaris b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fail b:chuckle Nothing is rare anymore lmao.

Oh well b:surrender Not going to bother getting one rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Um... Goldmane Lion Lords stopped being rare a long time ago.

I bought mine for 12 million in a cat-shop about 2 months ago. Granted, it was un-spurred, but still...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i wish they would say the price i mean geez for those people interested in actually buying one could maybe get some zen ready or w/e ... i would like to buy one, only if its not some stupid ridiculous amount like 40-50 bucks, which it probably is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    i wish they would say the price i mean geez for those people interested in actually buying one could maybe get some zen ready or w/e ... i would like to buy one, only if its not some stupid ridiculous amount like 40-50 bucks, which it probably is.

50 dollars just watch.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited July 2010
    Wrong lion. I wanted the green one.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    50 dollars just watch.

I'm thinking more....b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Only rare mounts left would be

Kirin of Fortune, Purgatory Lion Lord, Bulbfish (50bucks lol), Tidal serpent (70 bucks lol), and the xmas reindeer and moose. That's prolly about it.

I suspect they are eliminating most of the rare ones bc they are going to release new ones and continue this cycle of the frenzied pack buying and rare mounts appearing then a few months later re-releasing said mounts. So if you like the rare one just wait a couple months and it'll be cheaper :)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wondered when pwi would get so desperate for cash they would put it in the cashop.
    Just like the black raptor. The rare promo mounts eventually become available to ANYONE with money. No earning on pwi, just buying.
    is there any rare mounts left? lololol

Since when could people "earn a mount" other than buying gold with coin earned ingame or loading gold? Either you loaded gold or you saved coin. If you bought the pack it came from, or the mount straight from the boutique, it's the same thing. Your post makes no sense.
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1st Anniversary Mount (rarity? i got 3) b:chuckle
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ah forgot that one, thanks!

Although it can't be traded =/
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Next month:

We're releasing.... ANNIVERSARY MOUNTS!

These mounts were exclusive to members who had been playing for the year at our 1 year anniversary, but will now be available in the boutique for only 80 gold!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Proves that I should just wait for the wings I want to be released in the boutique. PW has proven many times that if you wait long enough, it will eventually be released in the boutique for direct purchase. At which point the value drops dramtically while increasing gold prices. Also guess I shouldn't have sold the gold I accumulated. >.<
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is why I'm glad I didn't pay a ton for a galactic beetle before the jolly jones event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SecretFlame - Archosaur
    SecretFlame - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Since when could people "earn a mount" other than buying gold with coin earned ingame or loading gold? Either you loaded gold or you saved coin. If you bought the pack it came from, or the mount straight from the boutique, it's the same thing. Your post makes no sense.

+1

Germany 9-0 Spain hahahaha
  • Tidalira - Archosaur
    Tidalira - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *cough*pride*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    embrace the power of FABULOUS
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

Black raptor was given for referring people and also for the calandar contest winners. PWNED
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Kinda off topic yet on?

Note: Due to system limitations, once the 500 Goldmane Lion Lords have been sold, they will be removed from the East Coast servers' Boutiques and the server time will be noted. Three hours later, when that server time is reached on the West Coast servers, the Goldmane Lion Lord will then be removed from their respective Boutiques as well. So basically, the West Coast servers will have an extra three hours to purchase the Goldmane.

What the heck does that mean? The west coast has an additional 3 hours to purchase one after all 500 have been bought?
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Black raptor was given for referring people and also for the calandar contest winners. PWNED

Goldmane Lion was a pack item, so his post about them being not earned now is bunk..
    Why does referring people = earning? Calendar contest, I'll buy that one as earning.

PWNT
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Probably more like 70+ :-/
  • Courtneyabwy - Lost City
    Courtneyabwy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    hmmm wonder how much its gunna cost? im guessing $75-$100. i remember when some gz dude had one and i thought it was most epic lol. fairly common now...
    Haterz Gunna Hate b:laugh
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *rage at the sale*b:angry
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • umisora
    umisora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It doesn't look that awesome as a rare mount for me to want to buy it.
    So, I'm clearly not getting it. I'm just gonna stick with my PWI anniversary mount for a while. b:laugh
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm thinking more....b:shutup

I'm thinking 75.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    umisora wrote: »
    It doesn't look that awesome as a rare mount for me to want to buy it.
    So, I'm clearly not getting it. I'm just gonna stick with my PWI anniversary mount for a while. b:laugh

Just for general information, before all the sales started there were only 5-10 goldmanes in HT, which was the most rare and expensive mount to get.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Crossed - Raging Tide
    Crossed - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    were only two on RT before this b:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm thinking 75.

I was thinking about that too.

All I know is last time they were offered in packs or something, I sold one for 40mill b:victoryb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Only rare mounts left would be

Kirin of Fortune, Purgatory Lion Lord, Bulbfish (50bucks lol), Tidal serpent (70 bucks lol), and the xmas reindeer and moose. That's prolly about it.

The only 'rare' mounts are the ones that couldn't be purchased through the cash shop or easily obtained in packs. The only one I can think of is the Undead Bulbfish.

The rest you named aren't really rare at all.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's just another mount. I don't see what the big deal is. *shrug* Not even a particularly attractive one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Lobster FTW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!