Changing into an animal

Sheilalove - Dreamweaver
Sheilalove - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
can i change into different animal than a fox.
Post edited by Sheilalove - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FlysWithFire - Lost City
    FlysWithFire - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    u cant turn into any thing unless Game editers or some one makes u turn into somthing else but right now u can oly turn into fox if your a veno
  • Tennul - Heavens Tear
    Tennul - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    barbarian turns into a white tiger at lvl 9
    venomancer turns into a fox at lvl 9
    =P
  • aaronnightshade
    aaronnightshade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How exactly do you get into animal form? :( I asked someone and they said "q" but there is nothing in the q button that would change my character into a fox. So- what button do I press? Plz&tnku
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How exactly do you get into animal form? :( I asked someone and they said "q" but there is nothing in the q button that would change my character into a fox. So- what button do I press? Plz&tnku

'R' for your (available) skill list and use the Trueform skill.
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What they meant by "q" is that you must do a quest to reach the Spiritual Cultivation level required to obtain the Fox transformation skill. When you reach level 9, you get a system message telling you to talk to the Taoist in the City of the Lost. He will send you on a quest, and after completing this, you will be able to purchase the Fox Form skill from the Venomancer Trainer. Once you have bought the skill, press R to see your skill card and drag the skill icon onto your shortcut bar.

You should REALLY read the sticky threads at the top of this forum. They will help you a LOT.

Edit: Also, you need to look at this thread from the "Quest Tips" forum: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136781
    The quest guides provided there should answer many of your questions.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • umisora
    umisora Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are 3 kind of forms so far.
    They are fox form, tiger form, mermaid/merman form :P

For fox form, you need to be a Venomancer(Untamed), you will get a skill called "fox form".
    For tiger form, you need to be a Barbarian(Untamed), I don't what the skill is called for it.
    For mermaid/merman form, you need to be an Assassin or a Psychic(Tideborn), I believe the skill is called, Tide form.
  • NiceFire - Harshlands
    NiceFire - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    umisora wrote: »
    There are 3 kind of forms so far.
    They are fox form, tiger form, mermaid/merman form :P

For fox form, you need to be a Venomancer(Untamed), you will get a skill called "fox form".
    For tiger form, you need to be a Barbarian(Untamed), I don't what the skill is called for it.
    For mermaid/merman form, you need to be an Assassin or a Psychic(Tideborn), I believe the skill is called, Tide form.

fishy! ^.^b:chuckle
    (\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to
    (='.'=) help him gain world domination.
    (")_(")
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Genlune - Harshlands
    Genlune - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hmm, can tideborns swim faster than other races? I assume they can, but I've never raced one to confirm this assumption.

If so, poor humans. They're the only one that have no naturally enhanced traveling method. Well, I suppose bm's have that sprinting skill, but that's just temporary.
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Hmm, can tideborns swim faster than other races? I assume they can, but I've never raced one to confirm this assumption.

Yeah, Tide Form increases their swim speed by a percentage depending on the level of the skill.
  • ekabee
    ekabee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What they meant by "q" is that you must do a quest to reach the Spiritual Cultivation level required to obtain the Fox transformation skill. When you reach level 9, you get a system message telling you to talk to the Taoist in the City of the Lost. He will send you on a quest, and after completing this, you will be able to purchase the Fox Form skill from the Venomancer Trainer. Once you have bought the skill, press R to see your skill card and drag the skill icon onto your shortcut bar.

You should REALLY read the sticky threads at the top of this forum. They will help you a LOT.

Edit: Also, you need to look at this thread from the "Quest Tips" forum: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136781
    The quest guides provided there should answer many of your questions.

I didn't ask the question but this was still very helpful. Thank you Bridigan (:
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    ekabee wrote: »
    I didn't ask the question but this was still very helpful. Thank you Bridigan (:

I posted it because someone else in the thread asked how to transform. ;)
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2010

If so, poor humans. They're the only one that have no naturally enhanced traveling method. Well, I suppose bm's have that sprinting skill, but that's just temporary.

Lol wizards are worse, their distance shrink only works every 10 seconds when maxed and requires 20 chi. However, at that point, it should be assumed that you have a decent aerogear and mount.

P.S. Transportation is a huge part of the game and if you're slow, you might hate this game.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • silverwolfrising
    silverwolfrising Posts: 1
    edited July 2010
    Actually, other than humans, elves cannot change into animal form.

Yes, we have wings .... but having another form would be sort of cool.

SWR
  • Ahknatn - Heavens Tear
    Ahknatn - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2010

thats why humans are not a popular race among mmorpgsb:laugh
    other than JD ofcourse b:chuckle