Pk coming back to Sanc?

Lu$t - Sanctuary
Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
So I've noticed that pk has been slowly coming back ever since the little pk fest about 2 weeks ago. Seeing more low-100+ going white name and even more red names. Looks like this server might not be dead just yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMsWJZUwSA

Just a little sample of when I got bored and started a pk fest XD Thanks maiira for the vid lol
Looking forward to pk rebounding more :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
Post edited by Lu$t - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I hope to see more people going white name and having some fun.

I don't know why so many people are so scared... lock is simple to use, charms are pretty obtainable by a vast amount of people.

I just happen to always miss the fun PK
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'll be honest the reason i dont pk.....is at my current lvl and everyone elses lvl.....and my gear....i would get rolled by a wizzy with 2 shots if not less. It sucks but i will get there and flag one day >.> In the mean time i go to watch the funb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'll be honest the reason i dont pk.....is at my current lvl and everyone elses lvl.....and my gear....i would get rolled by a wizzy with 2 shots if not less. It sucks but i will get there and flag one day >.> In the mean time i go to watch the funb:victory

So basically you mean people will only PK if they out-gear everyone and know they'll win. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Man, I wasted ~10 GS during that fight, it was hella fun.

*Gotta watch out for Vindicate and Jolibee* :-D
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Not really i just dont have the greatest gear set up and i at least wanna stand a chance to live through a pkb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    actualy, the best geared someone is, more people atack that one, when people see someone like nnW or bigp coming they either run or gang them (if there have enough people for that) b:chuckle
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this is probably going to happen in all the pve servers...ppl getting nothing else to do besides Nirvana and like 60 - 70% of the 90+ population invested like 6 months to 1 year in their chars...not e1 is going to quit so ppl is going to start looking for fun = pk fests XD why didnt happened before? cuz now being 100 takes like 1 - 2 months ppl really get bored now days
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    and ur alcoholic dad b:pleased

double post ftw >D
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    actualy, the best geared someone is, more people atack that one, when people see someone like nnW or bigp coming they either run or gang them (if there have enough people for that) b:chuckle

This is how come wars start because there's friends/factions to come aid you if youre ganked or whatnot and then they call more on the other side then random people come and pick off both sides lol gets chaotic but very fun xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010

b:shutup I'm not well geared yet b:cry only the weap is the best, the rest is just average. You must see other's gears like Sky_Sandy, Jiblet etc...

But yes, as Lust said: chaotic but very fun. b:dirty
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So I've noticed that pk has been slowly coming back ever since the little pk fest about 2 weeks ago. Seeing more low-100+ going white name and even more red names. Looks like this server might not be dead just yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMsWJZUwSA

Just a little sample of when I got bored and started a pk fest XD Thanks maiira for the vid lol
    Looking forward to pk rebounding more :D

where's the good 1.5hrs of jollibee + so_dope kicking arss? FUN PK good stuff b:bye
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    where's the good 1.5hrs of jollibee + so_dope kicking arss? FUN PK good stuff b:bye

Guess mai didnt get it XD all the fights in the air werent recorded lol QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    you 2 got a point there (nnW and lust), anyway i just fell sad i wasnt around at that time b:sad

someone should start another of those (at weekend) then we prolly would have a nice lag/pk party
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    you 2 got a point there (nnW and lust), anyway i just fell sad i wasnt around at that time b:sad

someone should start another of those (at weekend) then we prolly would have a nice lag/pk party

Depends on when I have TW but chances are I'll start another b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    That looked fun. I think it would be cool if you made it a regular "event". Would be easier to get people there too.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Might try on thursdays perhaps. Since pk usually happens late and on friday/sat/sun theres tws. Might work really late fri/sat nights though lol I'll see what I can do if more are interested.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Just wanna say due to the lack of an actual tw, friday night it was pretty much LG vs Reg in Silver Pool. Only spectated the whole thing this time but thanks for the ton of pk fun Regy ;D saw some nice things lol we should do it again sometime. And needless to say LG you guys rule xD proud to be there :p noob bm(my bm xD) stuns ftw ;D b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aquilez - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    yeah it was fun, far as i saw no hate or trashtalking there b:victory, should have more people tho, i had to retreat cause at some point had too many regis and i wanted the fights to be fair QQ
  • Zabuzan - Sanctuary
    Zabuzan - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I shattered all my shiit that day D:<
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Funny thing for me is ive only shattered once since that patch XD but then again you are always out there while im afk sometimes XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pk will never be back like it used to be :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    True but then again atm its this or, for some of us, quit. Be sides youdon't need great gear to have fun. Usually helps if your have no manners, consciences, soul like me though :)

Still on reflection wish I had rolled on pvp server. Note to pwi, how about a referendum on changing sanc to pvp?

*look i know it won't happen but I can hope*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Imo there should just be 2 west coast servers and 2 east coast servers.

For those that want PvP let them server merge to LC and those that want PvE can server merge to like HT.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Zabuzan - Sanctuary
    Zabuzan - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pk will never be back like it used to be QQ i mean now I am being spam killed by an 83 assasin and he annoys me cuz i can't kill him D: I:(

I know how u feel and ofc PK is not gonna be the same cuz players are changing everyday the people u are accustomed to might have left and are making space for the new breed of better players even soon AT will leave their will be a better sin maybe soon BigP leaves their will be a better barb etc but its all up to time
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I don't know...a few nights ago pk felt so much like the old days. Even white named noobs were pking lol Those certainly bring back memories of being scared to run through Secret Passage or hell even run TO Secret Passage without getting killed. What happened is we become less KOS/AOS and became more RPK. That and people are scared now because you have a bunch of cash shopped idiots running around. But hell some of you have seen my shtty gear and I still go out pking. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]