when should i cap my vit?

saul25
saul25 Posts: 99 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Blademaster
i dont know when i should cap my vit. plz tell me i should stop putting points into vit
Post edited by saul25 on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Never.

Keep enough str and dex to use your weapons and place remaining points into vit.

If you can afford godly refines and shards, 3 base vit is fine.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dezto - Harshlands
    Dezto - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Never.

Keep enough str and dex to use your weapons and place remaining points into vit.

Even if you have godly gears, with the jones blessing you should just go 200-220 dex, 300 str (with equipment) and rest into vit.
  • KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear
    KyyranthoX - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'd say 50 vit.
    edited July 2010
    Even if you have godly gears, with the jones blessing you should just go 200-220 dex, 300 str (with equipment) and rest into vit.

I can't fault anyone who would do that either. I actually have 274 str, 200 dex and 205 vit with gears, and it's still not enough hp for tw.
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I agree with the second poster never stop adding vit and most importantly towards end game use hp shards they help ALOT a BM without hp in pvp is screwed juts saying i learned that the hard way :S 1 shot sucks lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
    Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
    Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
    DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active
  • Godswhisper - Dreamweaver
    Godswhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i agree with the second post but in the end it is truelly a preferance make it "youre" own char and as long as youre happy i doesnt matterb:pleased
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    First of all I am glad I don't do any PvP b:chuckle

And I think there is no rule for when to cap vit or anything else.. It all depends on your gear. When you start getting TT99 gears and good shards in your end gear you need to buy some reset scrolls a lot..

I have reset my stats about 10-15 times since i reached lvl 99, but now I have enough vit stones and refinings to have my base vit at 3 and still have 10.5K HP unbuffed. And that is good enough for PvE and tanking WBs :) I still have a long way to go, and when I am done with everything.

With my end gear, all 4 sockets with vit stones and refined to +12 I will have 18,952 HP unbuffed b:victory

But that is like a 5-6 years plan b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Never.

To get to 3 vit, you have to raise vit to 13 then drop it. so i dont think Never is correctb:victory
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    To get to 3 vit, you have to raise vit to 13 then drop it. so i dont think Never is correctb:victory

no you just ahve to use any reset that would take your vit to 3 or lower

any restat
    Gifs are hard to make work here
    edited July 2010

To get base 3 you need to restat. As for never? Of course at some point you will stop leveling so whatever your vit is at that point could be considered a cap. /facepalm

b:bye