Rated_PG - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Chronicles
Post edited by Rated_PG - Lost City on

Comments

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010

its about low lv :P

u will see in 1-49 the wizz really suck in pvp when was backstabbed but later not that easy than in low lv.
  • KAPPOW - Dreamweaver
    KAPPOW - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ahhhhh please just **** Rated_PG your a low level. Sins pwn low levels cuz we can silences and stuns early on. Mages pwn later levels (Channeling gear) In the end you will die and a mage will kill you alot.
    Expecially with you crp build.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damiclius - Sanctuary
    Damiclius - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ahhhhh please just **** Rated_PG your a low level. Sins pwn low levels cuz we can silences and stuns early on. Mages pwn later levels (Channeling gear) In the end you will die and a mage will kill you alot.

LAWLZ AT YOU! Mages dont touch me Kthx.
  • KAPPOW - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    But they do get better. which is what i was trying to say :D

PUT SINS OWN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Lost City
    edited July 2010

...i think you missed your naptime today Q.Q who cares that I am a low level, someone once said that level means nothing to most people as people cashshop them anyway and miss the whole experience of playing that class. I can have the same, if not more knowledge of the sin class, while being a lower level. Just because i'm lvl 31 lmao, doesn't mean i'm an inexperienced noob ^.^, and you are definately showing me that you can rage like a small child, about...someone's level?...dude, get a life you fail troll b:pleased
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ...i think you missed your naptime today Q.Q who cares that I am a low level, someone once said that level means nothing to most people as people cashshop them anyway and miss the whole experience of playing that class. I can have the same, if not more knowledge of the sin class, while being a lower level. Just because i'm lvl 31 lmao, doesn't mean i'm an inexperienced noob ^.^, and you are definately showing me that you can rage like a small child, about...someone's level?...dude, get a life you fail troll b:pleased

you didnt listen to him squishies die way faster at low lvls since they generally dont invest as much in their gear(no one does since it gets outgrown that fast) and they dont have that great skils yet ones that can one shot you however sins already have good damage at early game
    they are just early bloomers in pvp while wizards are late bloomers and thus it means nothing if you can win from a wizard now since pretty much any class can early game
    they have low p.def and hp and little to help against that unlike any other class
  • KAPPOW - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    <3 BARBLORD, Potrayed my point excactly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    you didnt listen to him squishies die way faster at low lvls since they generally dont invest as much in their gear(no one does since it gets outgrown that fast) and they dont have that great skils yet ones that can one shot you however sins already have good damage at early game
    they are just early bloomers in pvp while wizards are late bloomers and thus it means nothing if you can win from a wizard now since pretty much any class can early game
    they have low p.def and hp and little to help against that unlike any other class

This^..... did not in any way, at all...(you idiot) portray this...(arrow down b:laugh)

lol, you e-raging nerd :D
  • KAPPOW - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

Read the rest of it :D Im not raging, I enjoy pvp, i level and i dont cry about killing a wizz

Sins pwn low levels cuz we can silences and stuns early on, mages pwn later levels(channeling gear)

DID YOU READ THAT?

HEHEEHEHHEHEHE.
    (Loves Forums)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No reason to make a thread about yet another thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.