Where to get prepaid cards

Gwendolen - Raging Tide
Gwendolen - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm a lvl 17 Veno and I want to buy a Hurricane Violet Lightning horse from the Pet Manager. In order to do this, I have to buy a Violet Lightning Pet Egg from the Boutique. I want to do this by getting a prepaid card at Target or 7-Eleven. The Store Locator isn't helping me. Where can I get a prepaid card in Norfolk, VA?
Post edited by Gwendolen - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Jammies - Lost City
    Jammies - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I see prepaid cards in Gamestop. :O
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm a lvl 17 Veno and I want to buy a Hurricane Violet Lightning horse from the Pet Manager. In order to do this, I have to buy a Violet Lightning Pet Egg from the Boutique. I want to do this by getting a prepaid card at Target or 7-Eleven. The Store Locator isn't helping me. Where can I get a prepaid card in Norfolk, VA?

The PWE prepaid cards are available in Target retails stores, 7-Eleven, Rite-Aid, GameStop/Electronics Boutique, and WalMart stores in the United States. We suggest calling your local store for availability as not all stores may have some in stock at this time.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory