Just some updates o.o

2»

Comments

• BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Rated can you do me a favor start leveling more and then in the upper 40s/low 5x

face my pure dex sin and dont bother if you are unable to get the lvl 43 mold daggers
    and stil say its such a great build i doubt you would stand a chance against a proper equipped sin at lvl 40+ now you can stil wear rank gear to make up for your build but at 40+ its no longer top line gear making you more like bait then any danger
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Weren't you level 29 last time you posted? Please don't update again until you're at least 60+. See how you do against people who have all their skills and decent armor while you're probably still in your rank 1 armor. Also please fight some BMs and Barbs and post vids because 1 shotting arcanes with like 1.5k HP at level 60 is oh so easy.
  • Sin_El - Sanctuary
    Sin_El - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    good goin on that lvl 41 mob i want lvl 29 skills so bad and lvl 34 bloodpaint toob:sad
  • Rated_PG - Lost City
    Rated_PG - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Do us all a favor, compliment him on doing something you probably couldn't at his level and move on. All you are doing each time you (and even you Kitamura) are doing is making every single one of us out to be asses. It's not difficult to just say "congratulations, level up some more though" and move on.

I 6 hit a 36 barb at lvl 30. I lost once out of 5 fights, cause i got glitched into a rock at TB fb19 and i was helpless >.>(having someone forge my qingzi dagger mold) (it will make my fights that much easier xD).
    -Rated

P.S. My camtasia cam, and hypercam both lagg me too much to have in duels, and i didnt try to screenie when i tried to vid my other fights =\, so sorry for the lack of pics Q.Q

Astrohawke, u mad bro? seems you can't just congratulate another sin on some good work, i'll post as many updates etc. as i want, at any lvl i want lol you can't stop me...it was mainly a pvp update, so yeah dude, chill out, and the red is my vid scenario atm
  • Rated_PG - Lost City
    Rated_PG - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    good goin on that lvl 41 mob i want lvl 29 skills so bad and lvl 34 bloodpaint toob:sad

thank you, lol i can't wait for bp ^.^
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Astrohawke, u mad bro? seems you can't just congratulate another sin on some good work, i'll post as many updates etc. as i want, at any lvl i want lol you can't stop me...it was mainly a pvp update, so yeah dude, chill out, and the red is my vid scenario atm

Did I sound mad? No I didn't think so. You need to chill out and not talk **** to everyone who doesn't agree with you and congratulate you on how pro you are.

And welcome to LC lol. Prepare to be 1 shot constantly when you hit 30. Hope you don't QQ back to RT too soon for some of us to show you how to PvP for real.
  • KAPPOW - Dreamweaver
    KAPPOW - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hunt him down :D Pretty please. Ill give you a cookie :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vyrra - Sanctuary
    Vyrra - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Okay, now I just have to get into this.

Are you an idiot Vyrra? How can he lose to a Venomancer when he is wearing well below average armor and is facing someone 32 levels higher than he is and has far more powerful weapons and damage?

I'm not at all going to say that his build is great...yet. I still think it won't work out as well as he hopes it will in late game (though I do still hope he can prove me wrong). However, I'll tell you what. Assassins as well are also one of our easy to kill classes, so how about you reroll another Assassin, get it up to 50, and then fight me? You will have more skills and better armor than he does, so you should win right?

Do us all a favor, compliment him on doing something you probably couldn't at his level and move on. All you are doing each time you (and even you Kitamura) are doing is making every single one of us out to be asses. It's not difficult to just say "congratulations, level up some more though" and move on.

@Rated: Like I said, I still don't think this build will work out in late game. Especially your tactics you use on Barbs once they are always charmed. I will still be interested to see how you progress through your levels though, so do keep me updated and good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. b:victory

lol XD woops!! ummm actually according to what i wrote there i do sound like an idiot. but thats only because my edit didnt go through for some reason... lol im pretty sure i just closed the browser actually :/ so the other half of my post is gone... and thats exactly why no one should be posting after 46 hours of no sleep b:surrender

basically what the edit consisted of was me changing the "you suck" part at the end, to "she sucked" and thats because i made a mistake, when i had originally looked at the pics i had thought she was lvl 31, not 61 (my bad)

and the other half of my post is basically what you said, his build WONT WORK late game. even as early as 50 its going to become a problem (exploding mobs in BH 39 will one shot him)

and you know what, i probably couldnt do that at his lvl. however, my sin was completely different, i use the pure build and try and keep up to date armor at all times. so ya its awesome that he beat her, but he only posted pics of 2 fights with her. its pretty easy to get lucky, so i have no idea if his win was based on skill or luck. if he could show us at least a 2 of 3 win then more power to him. as it is i find it hard to be impressed by this....

anyways, i apologize. i made a mistake b:surrender