New expansion Ideas

Rainlia - Lost City
Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Suggestion Box
Well First id like to say one thing this is constructive critisism and also alot of ideas This game has loads of potential and could go so much farther than where its at but here it goes i hope youll put my ideas into consideration thank you.

a. Story addition: There could be a legion Of Cults Coming in from another land unknown to Pw lets say demons ? idk And at heavens tear theres alot of issues with controling the gates between the perfect world and the underworld Basicly races drop old fuedes and join together to defeat something larger than they are. So basicly lets say You could also build onto this and add a different pvp system and major factions like Sages vs demons etc

More fun to the whole system i guess Idk these are just ideas nothing complete

b. Class Additions- Reapers- Undead summoners These would prob be on the Demon side

Their weapon specialazion are Scythes their a mix between magic and Psyhical combat

very flashy moves etc But mainly a DD class :S but it would add another class with a pet option i guess

Arch Lords - Obviously another option for the Demon races They would Obviously have the choice of any Weapon They can be phsyical or magical And skills for both sides or maybe a hybrid

Also I was thinking of changing the Demon Sage upgrade to a whole major faction system dividing the classes Between the two after a certain lvl you pick where you wanna go

and ur placed in that pvp section idk but it might be uneven if too many people pick one part lets see its all jumbled ideas they prob dont sound well together prob contradicting myself many times but then again these are just molds for you to mkae the final peice

Sage classes- bladesinger I was thinking this class could be a specialization class for a Blademaster Basicly bringing magic into the picture so not only would a BM be using physical attacks but also sporting very flashy Magic attacks aswell

Beast lord - Barb Specialization - Basicly hes a tank but has a choice of being a dps as well also side note going back to the BM you could add a tank option for them aswell

Beast Tamer- Venomancer spec basicly would have more variety in training pets also pets would gain huge boosts from skills also adding More aoe and dd options aswell

Warlock- A wizard who has Dabbled in the dark arts i guess More morbid attacks and etc
raises def 2 x also should be more durable able to take more hits wiz's are so squishy they need some help :s

Scout - archer spec stealth is one thing that would be helpful more range in attacks also can set traps poison traps ...etc

Battle Sage- Cleric spec Now is based on full on Mag attack and heavy armor i know people can stat for it but itd be alot easier to do so if they had a option to do so backing them up to fortify the stats

Night stalker- Assassin spec Daggers with chains Attached to the ends so they also have range in their attacks aswell so combinded with melee and range theyd be awsome and more utilizable in squads

Air Slicer- Psy spec Dual soul spheres while addign more dmg also can have a wider variety of skills and ups their defense

those are my ideas on those classes and specs

but let me remind you all thee ideas are seperate im just giving you plenty to pick from

maybe a new lvl cap 170? 200? add a new dungeon system where its easier to get squads together

lets see new appearance alterations for demon and sage

new fashion? wider variety

Wider variety of armor and Molds and also

adding enchanting as a prof (i know sounds like wow but its not)

And those are my ideas so far i hope i didnt confuse you thanks for hearing me out :]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active
Post edited by Rainlia - Lost City on

Comments

• Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you realize what your asking? something like this may not be done on one expansion. so you want to make an "evil" faction. here's the problem, most of the map is already owned by the "good" races in the game, and thoghout the map are "evil" mobs. for this to work, the "evil" race will need a land of it's own and in that land there would have to be "good" mobs for them to fight. not just mobs but fbs as well.

personally, as far as races go, i thing the ones we have now are enuf for a loooooong time.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Where be the giant environmental disaster (Possibly British Petroleum having another oil spill) that kills off all the tideborn?
    b:puzzled
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you realize what your asking? something like this may not be done on one expansion. so you want to make an "evil" faction. here's the problem, most of the map is already owned by the "good" races in the game, and thoghout the map are "evil" mobs. for this to work, the "evil" race will need a land of it's own and in that land there would have to be "good" mobs for them to fight. not just mobs but fbs as well.

personally, as far as races go, i thing the ones we have now are enuf for a loooooong time.

I realize that m8 these are just ideas i didnt expect them to even consider it i just wanted to get it off my mind and see what others had to say xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
    Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
    Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
    DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    like it, if the developers would have some guts they would implement that, that would improve the game, make it absolutly new and would border it from other mmorpgs!
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Rayneds - Lost City
    Rayneds - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Id really love for them to implement the Class specializations tbh out of all my ideas xD and a new lvl cap it would make it more interesting