Nix/Herc Prices?

Seceret - Lost City
Seceret - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Venomancer
I'm pretty sure most of the forums are outdated, and are no longer 20m+ anymore. So I'd like to know the new price now for both Nix and Herc please.

And if there is another alternate pet that is 2nd best to use other than them?

Thanks
b:victory
Post edited by Seceret - Lost City on

Comments

• Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I don't know how much they cost on Lost City, but on Sanctuary I have seen Nix feathers and Sources of Force on sale for about 8.6k, which means you would have to pay 85,991,400 total.

Oh no.

Edit: Forgot to add that the next best tankers are the Glacial Walker and Crystalline Magmite, and the next best DD pets are the Scorpion and the Sawfly. I've also heard that Dark Wanderers have a high DPS.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • Seceret - Lost City
    Seceret - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I used wc and i have been getting crazy prices for around 175m. They sell for about 8k here, and if i got all 9999, it would roughly cost around 80m. Common adding i guess. But that helped a lot, thanks xD
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Go to Auction House-> select Gold Trade-> figure it out.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    (on Sanctuary server): My friend just got a Herc a month ago, she paid 6.7k - 6.8k for Each SoF (about 68mil for the Herc). I recently noticed an increase in price (around 8k), but it should go down because of the sale.
    For the Venomancers (and savvy merchants) out there, Battle Pet Packs are now on sale for a limited time! Now is the time to grab the scorchingly-lethal Blazing Phoenix or the ultimate bodyguard -- Hercules!

The Battle Pet Pack and Random Pigment sale will run from June 30 at 1:00am until July 7th at 1:00am!
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, that's good to know. It shaves off a few mil.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • Brishi - Dreamweaver
    Brishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, that's good to know. It shaves off a few mil.

I got my herc for about 70 mil :)

Feathers/sourc cost about 7-7.5k on DW
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    yea right now thers a sale which can probably save u about 20-30 dollars if u buy it ... and witht he sale the items may be a little cheaper than normal (hopefully, but still probably around the same price) on harshlands is like about 7k each or so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Brishi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    yea right now thers a sale which can probably save u about 20-30 dollars if u buy it ... and witht he sale the items may be a little cheaper than normal (hopefully, but still probably around the same price) on harshlands is like about 7k each or so...

mm, 1 pack cost about 50 silver before sale and 40 silver now :/
    so it still be about 200k for 1 pack
  • Jammies - Lost City
    Jammies - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I havent noticed a difference even with the sale. I remember back when there was a Pet Pack Sale it was rare finding a shop that wasnt selling it, but now its the opposite. I heard that people stock up during the sale and when its over theyll sell it all. I also heard that its better if you buy packs for the pets, however I dont know if by better its cheaper or quicker?
  • A_Misfit - Dreamweaver
    A_Misfit - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What I want to know is why a veno has to spend that kind on money on something and no other toon has too?
    50plus Veno
    50plus Cleric
    20plus Phy
    Many others tried and deleted I get bored easy.
  • Brishi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    What I want to know is why a veno has to spend that kind on money on something and no other toon has too?[/QUOTE

All class need to spend much money/coins on there char.

70 mil is about 1 weapon and 1 pice of armor in higher lvls.

And you dont need to spend that money on veno if you dont want. You can use normal pets too. But i love my herc :), its very fun to aoe grind with it.
  • Jammies - Lost City
    Jammies - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why did the SoF/Nix prices suddenly go from 3k each to 7k-8k each? D: