Tideborn Armor

Sherelle - Heavens Tear
Sherelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I would like to know where Tideborn Armor can be purchased or Manufactured. Does it even exist outside of my first set that I received through a quest?
Post edited by Sherelle - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LadyElle - Harshlands
    LadyElle - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The only TB armor I have seen, other than the beginning TB armors, are the endgame ones. Those are hella hard to get though and you have to be a very high level, and those are for all classes, not just TB.
  • Roksala - Heavens Tear
    Roksala - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    after the beginning armor quest rewards use the same armor as the other classes bought through tailor or auction house id suggest just using armor from tailor till 30-40 after 40 look for good armor in auction house
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    pretty sure the lvl6 rank gear has assassin specific set - lvl60 - but to get enough rep you need to buy it or farm your **** off in FBs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rank 8 armor is the endgame, class specific armor. The all-class TB armor that you are thinking of, LadyElle, is the Nirvana recasts. I may be incorrect about this, but Rank 6 armor is not TB specific, it's an LA chest called Armor of the Assassin, even though it can be used by anyone. I believe it is called so because it is -int gear.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Sherelle - Heavens Tear
    Sherelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Thank you all or your replies. Not having TB armor kinda sux though. b:lipcurl
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Rank 8 armor is the endgame, class specific armor. The all-class TB armor that you are thinking of, LadyElle, is the Nirvana recasts. I may be incorrect about this, but Rank 6 armor is not TB specific, it's an LA chest called Armor of the Assassin, even though it can be used by anyone. I believe it is called so because it is -int gear.
    Well, ☆Armor of the Assassin is actually the Rank IV armor, and it is class specific... to archers. o_0 (In its defense, it was actually implemented before assassins were available as a class.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    I stand corrected.b:surrender
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    rename the armor of the assassin pls^^ it's not a good name since there are sins
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    rename the armor of the assassin pls^^ it's not a good name since there are sins

^bump^
    ~Spazz~
  • beyondtheskies
    beyondtheskies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    the tideborn don't have class-specific armour?
    aw...

well. i hope that some is made.

i play an assassin and was kind of hoping for some :P
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If you read PW lore, one of the elf quest (me think) was something about some Assassin who be actually an archer who was sent to kill some general somewheres and accidently shot a girl or something.
    xD

So Archers = the first assassins.
    :o

but then again, psychics had to be taught by a wizzy how to do stuff first lols.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]