Options
13»

Comments

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i am demon >:P
    wonder when is "Good_Deal" faction starts doing tws...
    and about cashshoppers - i actually dont envy them, i just feel sad about ppl who spend 5000 USD on a game instead of spending them on a car or good vacation b:laugh its summer here... :>
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Well 1st of all , some forum activity never hurts , that's why they're here for right ?

2nd , it's getting kinda annoying how nef ppl barely ever post here to try & defend themselves . I understand when they don't do it when others are right & they are wrong but it's not always the case . I was glad when I saw a few members actually speak & step up for themselves & their faction so I share my thoughts that I'm sure they match with quite a few nef members that are either too shy,bored or not allowed to speak up . And god no , sinangel wasn't the one suitable to be their spokesperson . He'd be more on the lines of a comedian : y u purge , y u hax & axe throwing archers any1 ? ( omg I just remembered the "axecher" day , it was too funny b:laugh ) , nuff said .

I just kinda bugs me to see regi's getting so much support when they ain't that great as ppl like to make them look while nef's getting so much hate from every1 else in the server . Their not even the top faction anymore & it's still the same thing all over & over again .

I'll just say this : a faction that got strong & is still holding strong ( even if not as strong as before ) while always being a major factor can be considered more of a winner than a faction that got strong because of this :

- It was weaker than Rebirth , when that faction died regi got a whole bunch of RB members thus gaining strength ;

- It was still way inferior to both nef & LG back in the day & got stronger again due to ani packs making allot of LG core ppl quit , the faction was severely weakened & regi got a few ppl , some pro core members like Linnkotsu & Kyant ( & maybe others that I don't know of , I can go ask anytime :P ) thus again becoming stronger due to another faction's fall .

- Even after this , it still needed the help of 2 other factions to be able to fight nef .

- Then they gained some pro core members from nef too like Ryamika , Teeni , AshWorth ( b:dirty twin red haired pk "sister" ) ,I also believe I saw RonPott & Vanhalia or however were they called in regi at some point as well ( & again mby even more that I don't know but I could always go ask around ) so again they got a boost in strength .

- And with all this + 2 other factions helping them it took them months & months in which some some nefs prolly got bored & tired of the same thing over & over again ( there was SS taken from nef forums of mylven saying something about this quite a few posts back ) .

My gratz to regi for enduring all those losses & never giving but at the same time you needed a damn lot of time & help to actually beat nef . Like it was said , once you'll get 3-way'd ( if ever ) and be able to hold out for so long ( whoever's not bored by then ) then you might be considered equals .

Noticable that you weren't on the server and maybe forgot and overcame the past what concerns Nef but still describe above mentioned players as Nef, Leg etc..
    With the time players switch for different reasons to other factions as did former Regicide players who went to other TW factions. You should judge all factions equally and not exclude certain facts that are in favor of that side that is "annoying" or "bugging" you.

Nefarians aren't "too shy" or inapt to post in the forums. It's their choice if they do or don't since it's a free forum and there's no need to suggest they are somehow unfairly treated or not represented.

And yes Nef is the top faction with 36 lands in comparison to 11 that the other three factions hold.

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 36 Territories
    Regicide: 9 Territories
    Amplified: 1 Territory
    Legendary: 1 Territory

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/sherif41/06282010.jpg

You have obviously no idea what it means to keep a faction running against all odds and diffculties when on the other hand one totally dominating faction is ruling everything. It is certainly not easy to defend attack after attack but it is equally challenging to overcome the domination of one faction with all the advantages that result from that.
    b:bye
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    Joe__Biden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's the point of posting pro-nef stuff on the forums when the huge majority only flame with no real desire to learn or listen? it gets boring here because so many people are so over concerned with absolutely hating nef and wildly defending their own faction. we're all in our individual factions because we think it's the best place to be, can't we leave it at that and just have fun on the weekends?
    i say this with no ill will: isn't it funny how strife is totally absent once ayano posts pro-nef stuff? me thinks ayano has a minion b:laugh
    kidding strife love ya b:kiss
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's the point of posting pro-nef stuff on the forums when the huge majority only flame with no real desire to learn or listen?
    i say this with no ill will: isn't it funny how strife is totally absent once ayano posts pro-nef stuff? me thinks ayano has a minion b:laugh

I disregard Ayano because he posts out of neutrality. No point in discussing something with someone who has no biased interest in doing so. He just wants forum discussion, lol.
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    so you only post to those who have bias? then what's the point because bias is going to remain bias regardless of your arguments, right? often times i think such inflamed debate causes bias to actually favor the attacked so isn't doing the opposite of what you intend? I don't get it, and I don't really care lol. I just wish people could be a little more courteous to eachother.
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2nd , it's getting kinda annoying how nef ppl barely ever post here to try & defend themselves . I understand when they don't do it when others are right & they are wrong but it's not always the case . I was glad when I saw a few members actually speak & step up for themselves & their faction so I share my thoughts that I'm sure they match with quite a few nef members that are either too shy,bored or not allowed to speak up . And god no , sinangel wasn't the one suitable to be their spokesperson . He'd be more on the lines of a comedian : y u purge , y u hax & axe throwing archers any1 ? ( omg I just remembered the "axecher" day , it was too funny b:laugh ) , nuff said .

Honestly, I don't see why we actually need to defend ourselves on the forum. We defend ourselves in TWs by having fun, and not wasting time by spaming the forum and jumping every other person. Just by answering here I am sure several people will reply to what we say. We are here to play, not to discuss.

I just think this all is funny. Even if nearly no one from Nef actually checks these forums still a lot of threads here have something to do with us.
    We lift a finger and suddenly someone outside Nef hears about it and go "oh they lifted a hand". And when someone finally writes about it here it's like "nefarious tried to lift an entire leg and they failed!". It was never our intentions to lift a leg, it just happened that someone lifted a finger. Many things on the forum are like this, including this thread.
    I must say it's fascinating to read, especially that these things continue even if many grown tiered of it; nearly half of all the posts in the first page on this thread goes something with "not another thread about nef, just leave them alone".
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I must say it's fascinating to read, especially that these things continue even if many grown tiered of it; nearly half of all the posts in the first page on this thread goes something with "not another thread about nef, just leave them alone".

OMG a Nef member just misspelled tired X3

Ok i am joking hahaha i honestly dont really consider nef a horrible guild one way or another. What they do with themselves and what they have in their mass stockpile of coins and gear is their business. I just want to get out there and play the game. I like coming onto the forums to discuss interesting ideas on tanking and pvp strategy. I am not really interested in flaming ppl on the forums. Its just a huge waste of time because in the end......what does your ideas and thoughts really matter to the rest of us......to a small few...little.....mass majority....nothing. So to get on here and blast someone is....well useless. So instead of coming up with ways to dis someone.....just play the damn game have fun and spend time with your online buddies....if you cannot do that......forget about it.b:victory

Thats my own Idea of the whole thing...to some it may register to others it wont matter. Just stop taking everything personally. You act and sound much like a kid doing so. Thank you and see you all in gameb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what's the point of posting pro-nef stuff on the forums when the huge majority only flame with no real desire to learn or listen? it gets boring here because so many people are so over concerned with absolutely hating nef and wildly defending their own faction. we're all in our individual factions because we think it's the best place to be, can't we leave it at that and just have fun on the weekends?
    aya isnt pro-nef he told me so before posting ingame =o
    Honestly, I don't see why we actually need to defend ourselves on the forum. We defend ourselves in TWs by having fun, and not wasting time by spaming the forum and jumping every other person. Just by answering here I am sure several people will reply to what we say. We are here to play, not to discuss.

I just think this all is funny. Even if nearly no one from Nef actually checks these forums still a lot of threads here have something to do with us.
    We lift a finger and suddenly someone outside Nef hears about it and go "oh they lifted a hand". And when someone finally writes about it here it's like "nefarious tried to lift an entire leg and they failed!". It was never our intentions to lift a leg, it just happened that someone lifted a finger. Many things on the forum are like this, including this thread.
    tbh......most of us just post here cause we have the time and are bored =o so yeah...shouldnt over rate yourself. I do see your point tho. But at the same time i can imagine just one 'messenger' doing the same thing in the faction, spreading the news that "omg they thought we lifted a whole leg!". I think making it a big deal goes for both sides.

The forum is actually pretty small......we make wall of text posts but like less than 20 pple actually arguing to prove points maybe not even 10 really =/...(aside from the ones who just flirt around and lol at each other just for the sake of getting attention) If an average of only 10 pple arguing on the forum out of the whole server, then yeah maybe your other members notice this fact. I think you fell for a bait XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    for not being "pro-nef" he sure sounds just like that from his posts here lol. i don't think we "fall" for anything on here, it's pretty obvious there are only like 5 people that post hundreds...and hundreds of posts. It's just frustrating when people don't get the facts b:pleased
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it's pretty obvious there are only like 5 people that post hundreds...and hundreds of posts.

b:chuckleb:chuckle lolol joe XD

The real fact is that you ruined my moment last TW when you used armageddon on me, when me and Keng were trying to take down the like 10 Nef by ourselves b:chuckle but I still miss you b:victory
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Noticable that you weren't on the server and maybe forgot and overcame the past what concerns Nef but still describe above mentioned players as Nef, Leg etc..
    With the time players switch for different reasons to other factions as did former Regicide players who went to other TW factions. You should judge all factions equally and not exclude certain facts that are in favor of that side that is "annoying" or "bugging" you.

And yes Nef is the top faction with 36 lands in comparison to 11 that the other three factions hold.

You have obviously no idea what it means to keep a faction running against all odds and diffculties when on the other hand one totally dominating faction is ruling everything. It is certainly not easy to defend attack after attack but it is equally challenging to overcome the domination of one faction with all the advantages that result from that.
    b:bye

And here I wanted to start a tea party with all of ya b:cry but since this discussions seems to want to be carried further .... besides it's cool , I like forums :P

Sry to disappoint ya but I didn't forget anything b:cute And ofc over time players switch factions , it happens everywhere & to all factions but I'm looking at the big picture here , you should do the same . Randomly loosing/gaining 1 member once every week or so ain't the same as loosing or gaining multiple players in a short manner of time , enough players to make a faction die or severely weaken it to the point that it might not even be a factor anymore . Also there are those certain players that have a bigger impact when leaving or joining a faction , I call them " core members " . No1's gonna pay much interest to how nef/lg/regi/enely/RR/outlaw or any other faction out there lost 1 or 2 members over the others within within a longer period of time but when a faction suddenly looses quite a few members , dies or what not most ppl are gonna give interest to that & to where MOST of those ppl are heading .

Having most lands doesn't actually mean you are the top faction you know ... our red faction on RT had most lands then had internal problems causing it to be heavily weakened & guess what happened after ? A bunch of lesser factions stormed all over it along with the new top faction and it lost all it's lands in a very short amount of time . That was just an example to prove how your way of thinking is wrong as the same ain't gonna be happening to nef anytime soon .

Also something else about lands . It's PWI 2010 , 10m per land doesn't have that much value as it used to or at least not on the older servers so please think & try to look at the big picture before you actually post .

Well @ your 3rd statement , despite the fact that I was never a leader of a faction & denied all officer positions ( for my own reasons but I'll gladly share them if I'm asked to or if any1 cares , lol ) it doesn't mean that I have no idea what a leader & officers of a faction have to deal with .

1st of all though I never said you had it easy & I DID SAY : " My gratz to regi for enduring all those losses & never giving but at the same time you needed allot of time & help to actually beat nef " . What does that say to you ? It say's " You guys worked to be where you are now but so did they ,both of you should be given credit not just one while the other get's bashed all over the forums " .

2nd , I pretty much don't get why you even brought this up at all . By the looks of the "You have obviously no idea" it seems more like you wanted to throw an attack comment at me & ended up with saying whatever was in your mind so it wouldn't seem that way .

Ugh , too much serious talk .... can I go back to trolling now ? b:surrender
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    for not being "pro-nef" he sure sounds just like that from his posts here lol. i don't think we "fall" for anything on here, it's pretty obvious there are only like 5 people that post hundreds...and hundreds of posts. It's just frustrating when people don't get the facts b:pleased

I wanna T-bag you again b:cry
    but BM is too boring so imma delete b:bye
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i find it amusing they take those 5 and make it like its 'omg everyone' or refuse to just ignore them than tryin to hammer facts into 5 measly pple. =o
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    Options

Having most lands doesn't actually mean you are the top faction you know ... our red faction on RT had most lands then had internal problems causing it to be heavily weakened & guess what happened after ? A bunch of lesser factions stormed all over it along with the new top faction and it lost all it's lands in a very short amount of time . That was just an example to prove how your way of thinking is wrong as the same ain't gonna be happening to nef anytime soon .
    i think thats just a matter of experience b:chuckle old server exp VS new server exp
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i think thats just a matter of experience b:chuckle old server exp VS new server exp

In a way...but not as much as you'd think . Despite over half the population being made out of new players more than old schools , the main leaders & officers(not all , but most) are ppl with experience from other servers . The newer servers such as RT & I think arch too ( yet that's ghost town as I hear it ) have ppl coming from all servers both pve & pvp , some of them still fail while some of them are very good . It's pretty damn nice talking to them & sharing stories about our old servers , you get to learn allot more especially from the guys from Lost City , pro server is pro /nuff said . Infamy (the top red that died ) was mainly led by ppl from Dreamweaver which was considered to be the least interesting PVE server in PWI . They did have internal problems like every faction faces now & then but the main issue was an ex jumping ship to the 2nd strongest power with part of the faction bank's drops/money , others followed , mass drama took place & apparently they couldn't handle it , started loosing in 1v1 vs the 2nd power , then started loosing around 7 players per week to it till it started loosing to the 3rd power as well then got weaker & weaker till it just died , every1 left & it's lands were free for grabs ...sorta...

I'm pretty sure every faction in sanc or in PWI for that matter would have to face quite a bit of drama if any officer + lots of other ppl who always preached about being loyal would suddenly decide to do such a thing . But overall experience , ofc , play's a major factor too because a faction that's been holding together for a very long time would probably manage to get over those problems , yet you can't say it wouldn't cause severe damage to it which might have a huge impact on the server's TW situation :P

And @ nef ppl or others that talk about ppl who usually & like to discuss things on the forums : there are some ppl that like posting on the forums as much as they like playing . Hell , there are ppl that like doing that more than playing . I for for one play this game 50% because of it's forums & lost of times . I read them while doing TTs,FCs ,BHs,FBs,farming herbs,doing cube (I used to do it during delta as a wiz , but sadly bm can't afk >< ) , just takes a bit of multitasking which you'll do if you really want to .

TEA PARTY NAO !!!
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    Options

I'm pretty sure every faction in sanc or in PWI for that matter would have to face quite a bit of drama if any officer + lots of other ppl who always preached about being loyal would suddenly decide to do such a thing . But overall experience , ofc , play's a major factor too because a faction that's been holding together for a very long time would probably manage to get over those problems , yet you can't say it wouldn't cause severe damage to it which might have a huge impact on the server's TW situation :P
    im not even sure pple in the old servers would even get a way with that kinda **** in the first place. stealing and having the other faction allow them in
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The "Brilliant" Plan to Destroy Regicide doesn't has sufficient hamsters.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    for not being "pro-nef" he sure sounds just like that from his posts here lol. i don't think we "fall" for anything on here...

Trust us when we say he isn't :p
    In fact, I can say in good faith that he isn't. Aya wants balanced TW/PvP (which I also want :3). Nef did just the opposite of this. Words of wisdom from Ayano_son, "You win this game by taking everything, and then turning it over, like CQ did." That's paraphrased liberally, but if I scroll back through our skype convo I am sure I could find it verbatim.

Aya just wants lively forums. By "being neutral" and swinging to support either side, he can generate some level of interest to make these forums a semi-worthwhile distraction. I avoid his posts cuz they are too hard on the eyes~ Walls of red text Q_Q
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The "Brilliant" Plan to Destroy Regicide doesn't has sufficient hamsters.
    b:surrender
    will you love me in the morning?

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/gallery/73734/hammy5723Mid.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mayhaps.
    b:chuckle
    *hug*
    ^_^
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Walls of red text Q_Q

All I see is pink ****_son.. Must be the strife effect. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All I see is pink ****_son.. Must be the strife effect. b:dirty

Hard to resist the Strife-effect.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe__Biden - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Done after this, trolling forums is entirely too time consuming for me xD.
    Sarah, it must have been a stray arma... i would never aim one at you <3
    Maybe "pro-nef" isn't the right word but the sentiment is the same. What he is saying is pretty dead on I think, and I can't claim to have mysterious Skype conversations or know intimate details of his TW idealogy, but I do know from first glance it seems "pro-nef."
    Decep, I don't know if I'd take as much credit as you you are. It's like you're almost proud of your hundreds upon hundreds of posts being glanced over by maybe 3 neffies?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Done after this, trolling forums is entirely too time consuming for me xD.
    Sarah, it must have been a stray arma... i would never aim one at you <3
    Maybe "pro-nef" isn't the right word but the sentiment is the same. What he is saying is pretty dead on I think, and I can't claim to have mysterious Skype conversations or know intimate details of his TW idealogy, but I do know from first glance it seems "pro-nef."
    Decep, I don't know if I'd take as much credit as you you are. It's like you're almost proud of your hundreds upon hundreds of posts being glanced over by maybe 3 neffies?
    o.o quite the contrary, i post mostly on the other sections really. Not much to look at what i post here X3 (cept a wall of text once every fews) the neffies i know are the old ones who show once every quarter year, half the time i cant tell whos who cause they jump factions so much lol. Hats off to ya if you know whos in what faction nowadays b:thanks
  • MoRd_SiTh - Sanctuary
    MoRd_SiTh - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    wow...can't we all just play together nicely... b:surrender
    When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better. ~ Mae West~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    (Is amazed people are still actually playing, and caring about this game)
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Trust us when we say he isn't :p
    In fact, I can say in good faith that he isn't. Aya wants balanced TW/PvP (which I also want :3). Nef did just the opposite of this. Words of wisdom from Ayano_son, "You win this game by taking everything, and then turning it over, like CQ did." That's paraphrased liberally, but if I scroll back through our skype convo I am sure I could find it verbatim.

Aya just wants lively forums. By "being neutral" and swinging to support either side, he can generate some level of interest to make these forums a semi-worthwhile distraction. I avoid his posts cuz they are too hard on the eyes~ Walls of red text Q_Q

My true intentions have been revealed b:avoid Alsooo , stop hatin' on the red ! b:angry

(Is amazed people are still actually playing, and caring about this game)

Oh hai there witch b:cute .

Well with a 5-6 month break ( like I had ) + a new server + me wanting a MMO again and nothing else that interested me I gave PWI a shot again & tried to adapt to the " PWI of 2010 " . It's definitely not as fun as it used to be ( I think we can all agree on that ) buttttt I still find it fun , especially since I didn't experience all the end-game content yet .Sometimes you just need a different play style or try to find other ways of having fun . I tried looking at pve a bit more than just pvp alone like I did on sanc ( doesn't mean I don't PVP though :P ) , kinda worked lol especially with the right ppl around .

Anyway this thread was fun & all but all good things must come to an end . Also RT forums are getting hawt as ppl are starting to troll,flame & QQmoar so you guys get a break from my comments on your forums until RTones get boring again or there's something cool to talk about here .

HF b:kiss
    It's all about LoL,yo.