Funny

Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
It seems I am under the same ridicule as NightRage was lol. "Why dont u attack QQme?" "Stop taking our land" etc, etc. Why is it that when a faction becomes somewhat successful, the entire server expects you to drop everything and join in on the "Bring the ____ beast down" bandwagon? Damn near every faction on the server attacked QQme 2 weeks ago and failed, so they need a scapegoat and Leviathan seems to be it.

So, let me offer a solution to every faction that has a problem with Leviathan not attacking QQme. Attack us or STFUb:shutup. Haven, HVND, Murr, Murrk (lol), Black, etc etc all have the ability to attack us but yet they do not. I wonder why. Before Infamy broke up, I remember every vulture faction trying to get land from Leviathan for about 2-3 weeks.....and now we are cowards???

Do we plan on having TW with QQme? Of course we do. Unlike the rest of the server, I would like to be able to defeat someone 1v1. Which is why we waited for Prodigy back when we were similar strength. Leviathan is getting stronger, hopefully soon we can turtle QQme. Only one way to find out, but until that day comes I refuse to throw away a bid that could be better used to help our faction grow. QQing factions go on continuing to flame, call us all kind of cowards and such but never bid on us.
"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
Post edited by Nuff_Said - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    o_o very true
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    QQ? What do you want? Sympathy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I applaud you. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Do we plan on having TW with QQme? Of course we do. Unlike the rest of the server, I would like to be able to defeat someone 1v1. Which is why we waited for Prodigy back when we were similar strength. Leviathan is getting stronger, hopefully soon we can turtle QQme. Only one way to find out, but until that day comes I refuse to throw away a bid that could be better used to help our faction grow. QQing factions go on continuing to flame, call us all kind of cowards and such but never bid on us.

Epic plan everyone should learn..

wen i pmed for random world chat " FC squad Needs 2 more DDs blah blah " i got this

leviqq1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ i dont XD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010

wen i pmed for random world chat " FC squad Needs 2 more DDs blah blah " i got this

leviqq1.png
    lol that's hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It seems I am under the same ridicule as NightRage was lol. "Why dont u attack QQme?" "Stop taking our land" etc, etc. Why is it that when a faction becomes somewhat successful, the entire server expects you to drop everything and join in on the "Bring the ____ beast down" bandwagon? Damn near every faction on the server attacked QQme 2 weeks ago and failed, so they need a scapegoat and Leviathan seems to be it.

So, let me offer a solution to every faction that has a problem with Leviathan not attacking QQme. Attack us or STFUb:shutup. Haven, HVND, Murr, Murrk (lol), Black, etc etc all have the ability to attack us but yet they do not. I wonder why. Before Infamy broke up, I remember every vulture faction trying to get land from Leviathan for about 2-3 weeks.....and now we are cowards???

Hmmmmm , well .... I don't have anything bad to say to this b:laugh since it's very well said . But I still do hope that in the future you guys won't say no if another faction that can be useful will ask you for a 2-way or even 3 vs QQme , whenever that will happen .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Sugarcoated bunch of **** is what it is. You and your faction already jumped on the "kill the red beast" bandwagon on multiple occassions. Don't come in here pretending to be a martyr and "waiting for factions to catch up"

Bish please. The only reason Leviathan still had land is because nobody deemed you guys as a threat and did something until NightRage attacked. The only reason HVND and them aren't attacking you is because there's still land to can take from weaker factions. Pretty much the entire map is layered with different vulture factions, of which one is Leviathan. Turtle QQme? What a joke. You can't even take a city from a bunch of NPCs.

And to answer your original question, yes you're a coward, not a hero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erinea - Raging Tide
    Erinea - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2010

leviqq1.png

o.o still says the name of the person ur whipering..amrd?
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Sugarcoated bunch of **** is what it is. You and your faction already jumped on the "kill the red beast" bandwagon on multiple occassions. Don't come in here pretending to be a martyr and "waiting for factions to catch up"

Bish please. The only reason Leviathan still had land is because nobody deemed you guys as a threat and did something until NightRage attacked. The only reason HVND and them aren't attacking you is because there's still land to can take from weaker factions. Pretty much the entire map is layered with different vulture factions, of which one is Leviathan. Turtle QQme? What a joke. You can't even take a city from a bunch of NPCs.

Firstly, I'm shocked it took you so long to come up with this reply considering you already posted. If you're gonna try to come "hard" and make a statement, please do so straight out the gate. Otherwise you look like an idiot that had an epiphany (light bulb above head type moment for you simple ones).

Secondly, I only bid on Infamy once as leader and we all know the result of that war. Also as I remember, one of the most said reasons for Couri attacking Infamy was because of their constant WCs about how they were tired of no challenge and how great they were. Anyone can contest to the arrogance of Infamy.

Thirdly, we have land because we won them. Some were no shows and some we actually had to fight for. We never claimed to be the best, strongest, most organized or a major "factor" (i believe that's you and NR's favorite word), but the fact still remains the same...we have land because Infamy didn't/couldn't take them all. Though they had great members the faction still failed.

I never said i was a martyr so please no extra input on my words. Next time you get ready to make a post or make a shout in World Chat, think things completely through before making yourself look stupid. We all know you like to get off by seeing your name in WC and forums but for future sake.....get a real life date.b:victory
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    UH OH. UH OH!! The "get a life" card was played!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Firstly, I'm shocked it took you so long to come up with this reply considering you already posted. If you're gonna try to come "hard" and make a statement, please do so straight out the gate. Otherwise you look like an idiot that had an epiphany (light bulb above head type moment for you simple ones).

I shoot first, ask questions later. Works pretty well.
    Secondly, I only bid on Infamy once as leader and we all know the result of that war. Also as I remember, one of the most said reasons for Couri attacking Infamy was because of their constant WCs about how they were tired of no challenge and how great they were. Anyone can contest to the arrogance of Infamy.

Oh, so when you bandwagon once it's okay? Please enlighten us about the tresholds of bandwagoning. At what number is it bandwagoning and does it become asskissing. I'm not quite familiar with all this slang about fondling other factions' genitalia.
    Thirdly, we have land because we won them. Some were no shows and some we actually had to fight for. We never claimed to be the best, strongest, most organized or a major "factor" (i believe that's you and NR's favorite word), but the fact still remains the same...we have land because Infamy didn't/couldn't take them all. Though they had great members the faction still failed.

At least we knew when to give up. Which is less than I can say for you and yours.
    I never said i was a martyr so please no extra input on my words. Next time you get ready to make a post or make a shout in World Chat, think things completely through before making yourself look stupid. We all know you like to get off by seeing your name in WC and forums but for future sake.....get a real life date.b:victory

You're a guy who ranted a page full about pixel factions attacking pixel countries and you're telling me to get a life and post sooner when I post a valid response? That's really funny. Way to beat around the bush.

Take your own advice, rethink your past actions and strategies before you make sad faces on the forums about how you're not wanting to be portrayed as a bandwagoner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    I shoot first, ask questions later. Works pretty well.

Nice cover up for responding too slow...sad.
    Oh, so when you bandwagon once it's okay? Please enlighten us about the tresholds of bandwagoning. At what number is it bandwagoning and does it become asskissing. I'm not quite familiar with all this slang about fondling other factions' genitalia.

Once again you display lack of intelligence. Under my lead we never attacked Infamy with the band wagon. Leviathan attack Infamy because it was either Archosaur or Infamy and we figured it would be easier to defeat Infamy than NPC. There was no massive gank, no conspiracy to bring Infamy down, no red scare at this point. It was already established that QQme was top faction. Come on now, I'm sure you remember all of this.
    At least we knew when to give up. Which is less than I can say for you and yours.

You knew when to give up??? I guess you're right on this one. You gave up after losing to a faction that wasn't a "threat". As long as Infamy was able to take land from leviathan they kept going on. Then, they lost a 2v1 Leviathan defending and then lost land to Leviathan the next day....."knew when to give up" LOL. I guess we will give up when similar situation happens.

You're a guy who ranted a page full about pixel factions attacking pixel countries and you're telling me to get a life and post sooner when I post a valid response? That's really funny. Way to beat around the bush.

So sad, I never told you to get a life LMAO. You are so ignorant to your own stupidity. You quote my post but still misread my words. Let me reiterate them for you " get a real life DATE". It was in reference to me saying you like to get off by seeing your name in WC and on forums. I've read and heard this so many times "Reading is fundamental"
    Take your own advice, rethink your past actions and strategies before you make sad faces on the forums about how you're not wanting to be portrayed as a bandwagoner.

Esuna, please stop. You are so delusional you can't get grasp the fact that I bid on you with out the back up of other factions. So bitter Infamy lost that you think it had to have been a bandwagon or giant coalition that toppled the "Red Beast".

You're comprehension skills and memory recollection are both sub par. Unlike you, I read and think. When you fully master those skills, come back with something better....until then don't try to be something greater than you are because you fail horribly at it.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Nice cover up for responding too slow...sad.

Bashing the same subject because you can't respond properly to any other points...sad.

Once again you display lack of intelligence. Under my lead we never attacked Infamy with the band wagon.

LOL. Wow, seriously? You were negotiating and talking to faction leaders (including Infamy's) on what to attack and decided to gank anyway. Can you at least try to cover up?
    Leviathan attack Infamy because it was either Archosaur or Infamy and we figured it would be easier to defeat Infamy than NPC.

Right. Sounds legit. Probably easier to defeat a faction with double your numbers than a bunch of monsters and bosses standing around in a lane.

You knew when to give up??? I guess you're right on this one. You gave up after losing to a faction that wasn't a "threat". As long as Infamy was able to take land from leviathan they kept going on. Then, they lost a 2v1 Leviathan defending and then lost land to Leviathan the next day....."knew when to give up" LOL. I guess we will give up when similar situation happens.

When your members lose interest in the game or rather go to Nien than show up for TW, I'm fairly sure that's when it's time to give up. Your victories were byproducts of that. Don't kid yourself.

So sad, I never told you to get a life LMAO. You are so ignorant to your own stupidity. You quote my post but still misread my words. Let me reiterate them for you " get a real life DATE". It was in reference to me saying you like to get off by seeing your name in WC and on forums. I've read and heard this so many times "Reading is fundamental"

What a tangible connection.. Seriously. You're an idiot for needing to explain your self-proclaimed "wit".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    This is the point where we all nod and say "Yup, you're totally right Esuna". I negotiated with Infamy to take Infamy's land that week so you would have an excuse to disband right? Why didn't I admit that earlier? You are totally correct about my false "wits". I mean I must be the stupid one for having you misread something I typed. Sorry for being such an idiot. Most of all, I am totally sorry for choosing to attack someone that was weaker than us instead of attacking Archosaur...must've been riding Infamy's bandwagon again and following suit. We learned best from you guys.

PWI, please stop destroying factions with Nien Beast events. You are forcing all the Infamy....Transcend...QQme (sorry i cant keep up anymore) to not show up for TW.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Hmhm. Sure. I'm done amusing myself with you now. I'd make a valid response, but it would only be neglected and replied to with non-factor babbling and lies like present in your previous posts.

That and I don't take out the same trash twice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010

i want to have ur babies plzzz and i want 4
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    UH OH. UH OH!! The "get a life" card was played!!!

nvm i want u to have my babies jeez im a hoe
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    **** block trap card has been activated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This was a good thread, shouldnt of stopped b:surrender
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    **** block trap card has been activated!

It Be Super Effective!!~~!!one!!111!!1elventy!1!!!!one!oneone!!!!
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    This was a good thread, shouldnt of stopped b:surrender

Wrong character silly b:laugh

And lol @ thread , best one in months :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010

leviqq1.png

WOW Epic LOL! That really is cute
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't stop people, we want more.. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Don't stop people, we want more.. b:dirty

Wrong character for you as well b:angry