Best endgame PvE class?

Aramous - Raging Tide
Aramous - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
yes i am a noob, only lvl 14 :S
anyhow, what is the best endgame pve class, i really want to know so I dont spend ages on a crappy class:
btw its best endgame class in your opinion, when it comes to fun, cost, power, survivability, skills etc.

Edit: Best Endgame SOLO Pve Class?*
Post edited by Aramous - Raging Tide on

Comments

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I said BM, because end-game now is like lvl 99-103. So, basically you'll be hitting hard.

Best path to go is Fist/Axe path (Axe for AoE, fist for quick finish out).
    Fist hits like a tank, and at a fast pace. If you got the cash you can make it where you have a 4.0 aps (attack per second), and with that will come a perm spark (meaning you can will always have enough chi to do sparks no matter what).
    Axe's will be mainly for the AoE grinding, and you'll quickly see how useful they are. With Axe path you unlock 3 more AoE skills, along with the two you already have. Plus, if you use Roar of the Pride, and stunlock them for the 6 seconds, you can easily wipe them all out with big hits (especially if you got zerk axes).
  • Remivaughn - Raging Tide
    Remivaughn - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i love archers, high damage, high critical, some nice aoes, perfect pve class
  • Bridigan - Sanctuary
    Bridigan - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Personally, I love being a venomancer, but that may be because I'm addicted to summoner-type classes and play them in every game I try. Venomancers were also designed as a solo PvE class. A mage venomancer with a tanking pet basically works like a mini cleric+barbarian combo, with the pet taking all the damage and the veno healing the pet. If you use a pure magic build, your veno should have some good nuking power by endgame, and if you have enough cash (or if you save up millions of coins) you can purchase a pet hercules (read: ultimate tanking pet), which will allow you to solo difficult dungeons.

But I have also heard that blademasters are good endgame solo players, and that a properly built assassin can be good at very high levels. What it really boils down to is knowing how to play your class and get the most out of your abilities.
    Director and Webmistress of Faction Tramonto
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    EDIT: Nvm i thought it said PVP DX
  • Pchan - Dreamweaver
    Pchan - Dreamweaver Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    anyhow, what is the best endgame pve class, i really want to know so I dont spend ages on a crappy class:
    btw its best endgame class in your opinion, when it comes to fun, cost, power, survivability, skills etc.

I for one, voted for Venomancer. Venos with Hercs (if you plan on getting one), they are honestly money grinders. I've been leveling my Herc/Veno since lvl 29, doing my own FBs (except fb69 where you have polearm/nob boss which a herc can't tank), and was told I can start soloing Twilight Temples at 73. When I need some extra exp or game coins, I grind mobs that are 10 lvls higher than me, Not to mention, venos rarely need charms or much HP/MP potions either. Quests come and roll by quickly for me because I usually put at least 8+ mobs on my herc. Therefore on the plus side, I think buying my herc was money well spent for soloing. I rarely ask for help and rather, have others join me from WC posts during my BH solos.

Even if you don't plan on getting a herc, simply a glacial walker does wonders too. Spam heals on your pet while it's tanking 4 or more mobs, however, soloing instances may be a problem.

However, with the 4 hour time limit that was just put up for instances in the recent patch, this will take away a lot of benefits from herc/venos as it takes a lot of time to solo instances.
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1. Veno - pets are always there to tank, no potions needed (we have HP/MP healing skills) = nonstop grinding lol, can kill a mob in a few seconds, can AoE effectively with Herc.
    2. Archer - can kill most mobs before they could reach you (after mid lvls), minimal amount of potions required, low repair fee, can kill a mob in a few seconds.

BM would be 3rd but while they kill 10 mobs with AoE, I kill 10 mobs 1 by 1 with my Veno. BMs need MP potions or charms to have enough MP for AoEs and HP pots if they take too many mobs at a time. If you don't mid spending some coins on HP/MP food, BM is a good choice for AoE. High repair fee.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I love my veno. I feel it's great solo grinding. Especially with a herc, solo grinding is so easy with just physical attack mobs. The herc's reflect does the job well.

Other than that, I have finally made a BM. Seems fun :D I have seen lots of BMs doing great in AoE grinding as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2010

My opinion is the Demon Cleric. I think they are good, because you can grind forever when demon. You will never run out of Hp or Mp. You won't ever need to go to town unless your inventory is full or your need repairs. Demon Ironheart is Win.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Lorthos - Raging Tide
    Lorthos - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i can tell you honestly because ima newb as well but a veno is just common sense to PvE solo i mean honestly..you take NO damage and the pet just gets healed from all the damage.
    basically a cleric barb combo.
  • gammazare
    gammazare Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    archer BoA makes all the difference in my opinion, and the damage is high, and the crit rate is high
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well, solo aoeing grinding would be BM and solo instances would be interval Sin.
  • Stormblazer - Raging Tide
    Stormblazer - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    BM has the best aoes and with its 5 hits a second without demon spark, they rock
  • Gammaraze - Sanctuary
    Gammaraze - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    wizard aoes at lvl 99 reach an entire new level above other classes aoes
  • Zeenort - Harshlands
    Zeenort - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    endgame sin with bloodpaint
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Best endgame class for either PvP or PvE is a CSd Nirvana Barb
    /end thread
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • bookeyboo
    bookeyboo Posts: 1
    edited January 2013

well when you vote atleast vote a word with a V

thats a hint on whats the goodest PvE class b:cute
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think the best PvE soloist is a venomancer with hercules pet.
    Mystics are also good for PvE I think, but they're nowhere in your vote list :S
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    First a single 2-year necro

then a second guy doesn't realize and follows up necro

GJ guys

req. mod close this for necro spam
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator