Something to be said

Options
quadrapeed
quadrapeed Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
From the i started playing this game about 2 years ago ive seen factions come ive seen them go ive been in to many to count never really finding my place. I joined a faction called Vanquish after it had gotten its first peace of land and stayed for awhile before i had felt that i wasnt getting what i needed and left. I have done my fair share of trashing the faction and its leadership. I began thinking on this after i quit the game and wondered just what it was they did to me and you know what i learned, nothing was done to me i just got mad because i couldnt get what i wanted when i wanted it.

I have seen Vanquish trashed the leaderships name dragged through the mud and i have yet to see them do it in return instead keeping cool heads and moving on. If all who hate Vanquish really thought about it most will prolly learn that what they are mad about is something beyond the control of most in that faction. Vanquish if im correct is less than 11 months old has taken land has lost land and has held onto a piece against some very formidable well established factions and has come out on top. Why? Because the leadership makes everyone feel apart of the faction trying to make them feel as they belong they work with everyone give everyone a chance and have gone out of there way to help someone who needed it.

They do it with out all the super high levels or the super cash shoppers because they help the faction work together they play very well together and with that kind of friendship they can do just about anything. WebGoddess and TroubleDD have had there names trashed dragged through mud, people have attempted to have them banned and more than i can name yet they still come out strong.They never claimed to be the perfect leader or director or to know all there is to know about running a faction but from what ive seen they have done one heck of a job and deserve better respect than they have been getting.

Most of you if i hadnt deleted most of my chars would remember me as a heavy trash talker and crazy pker but one thing i think is most of us need to really consider what we have said or have done to a faction that if you really think on it has done nothing but help alot of us out. I remember back when TroubleDD was in a faction called JadeHeart lvl 60 something tanking Eyes of the Krimson and most bosses on this server with a lvl 50 something cleric, he never asked for anything in return he never told you you have to pay him but yet now most think he is garbage.

WebGoddess i remember was there doing the same alongside him working with players some not even in the faction doing her best to help others enjoy this game and yet now people call her garbage and i have yet to see anything done by either that truelly makes them deserve this treatment. im done here most may not read this or care or may laugh but i made most of you think and consider your actions and there is nothing more i can say or do..

For you WebGoddess, TroubleDD and all of Vanquish i am trully sorry for my actions toward you while in the game.

Your's trully,
~Lucky~
Post edited by quadrapeed on

Comments

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Edited now that the OP has edited the wall-of-text.

To be honest, I really think this shouldn't have been made public. It has started even more drama...just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just a question here, if a few( or a lot) of you trashed Vanquish, and now you are saying that they have done nothing wrong because it is out of their control, do you mean all of those who trashed Vanquish do not have common sense to think and act accordingly?

I am sure that no matter what, a group of members trashing their own faction is a sign that a faction is having problem. Even though the problem might not be with the leadership, they would still be blamed because they are leaders after all...
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • quadrapeed
    quadrapeed Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This thing about Vanquish is they are a TW faction obviously yet they do make anything in the faction anything they do mandatory there just there to have fun with others in the game. They bring in people that have been kicked out of other factions and some were problems in other factions yet they still brought them in knowing all this. Most of it from what ive heard was relationships gone wrong not getting enough help right when they wanted it or just plain didnt like some of the people
  • Atramoria - Dreamweaver
    Atramoria - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Like everyone in life, no one is submitted to slavery. That's basically what you're trying to entail, to "properly" run a faction. Web and DD's choice to run Vanquish as a fun, and VERY family-based one, is different than others. That in no way means they are even SLIGHTLY doing a bad job.

Yes, they aren't perfect, and a few of Vanquish have fought. There's no denying that. I've wandered faction to faction since I began - even changed servers. Regardless of the past, a lot of Vanquish find their right fit here. Not to mention how PROUD we are to be who we are. And who we are is exactly what Quad said. We won't trash talk back. We respect ourselves, and we respect everyone else. It's not a matter of ****-for-tat, it's a matter of enjoying ourselves. So, ENJOY the game, and let EVERYONE enjoy it.

Love always,

Atra
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned, Vanquish is a perfect faction, and honestly, EVERY faction has Drama, EVERY faction has **** holes that start QQing

For people that arent in Vanquish, nor have ever been in here, don't know Web and DD personally, they are fan-fuccking-tastic people, they honestly care about us as a faction. I've never been in a faction, that care's so much, the leadership can get a little twisted sometimes, but being leaders of a TW faction, WILL get stressfull, not to forget to mention they have a real life. People don't seem to understand that.

I will ALWAYS been a Vanquish member, I will ALWAYS support Web and DD.

MrLucky, I thank you, I remember you were a total fail BM who couldn't kill me at lvl 70 when you were 90, but this has made me like you, I do belive you are MrLucky, hence you were a trash talker, you were a PKer, and yeah...if your not I'm sorry lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    +1 Atra. The people who leave and trash talk dont have the same line of thinking in a family based environment. With them gone, the family is able to recouperate and in turn grow stronger. Who we are, what we are, no matter what it is, we are a FAMILY! Vanquish proud. That is all. Thank you. Good bye.
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What i have seen from thus far in most in those that leave while QQing, is that it's about THEM and not what the faction needs. Factions are about family. Granted it is hard for me to get what i need at times, but that part is understandable. I can't expect people to drop what they are doing to do what i want in that instant. I am happy for the help i can get when i get it. Because you don't expect people to help you every hour of every day....a bit...umm selfish there. Want to QQ about our leadership, then you are at fault for picking the fight in the first place by going around causing problems for the faction. You could have simply brought this up like adults, but some choose to do it behind the backs of those they are talking about and bring the problems on them and claim they were the victoms. *claps hands* bravo to those that QQ and cause problems. Get out and join a faction that would put up with your QQing (if there is a one) some enjoy it here and want it to be a QQ free zone where you don't trash our faction we work hard at building it.

I do miss those that left for good reason for saying it's time to move on. I perfectly understand that. Never will forget you all.

*shakes finger at those that are bad* :P

btw DD and Web...............b:cute how about that 15 in a row tt runs you owe me lol

<.<
    >.>
    ^.^
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Touching.... but you've shouldn't have write/say this in front of entire server. What happens in faction, stays there. So... sayonara b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver
    Gal_Tink - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am no longer in Vanquish due to personal reasons. But I can and I will say this. Web and DD aren't perfect. NO ONE is. They are helpful people. They have helped me and others with things. Yes, sometimes they have said no. But many other times they have dropped what they were doing in their schedule to help someone who needed it. So people need to lay off Vanquish and leave them alone. If you dont like them then dont talk to them. Just play the damn game and have fun
  • Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver
    Getter_Robo - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Touching.... but you've shouldn't have write/say this in front of entire server. What happens in faction, stays there. So... sayonara b:bye

Well this should be a common fact for any faction you know. What level 3 faction doesn't have drama? Yes, lots of drama are people that are trying to stat trouble, over something that was a big misunderstanding, or over something that was said but was never meant.

b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yorkin is, once again, exactly right. No one cares here.

Adios b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray