Who Do U Think Is The Most Annoying Person In Lc???

Options

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's not funny anymore ret@rds, just plain annoying. Get original mang.

what be an "original mang"?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anything that has an Essence Tag over their heads and spams on WC like a crazy crackhead

Almon, Nykage i mean you both >:O

but mostly barbs and BMs that end up trying to Kite a Veno

You know who i mean
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No contest its without a doubt RedsRose and her incessant need for attention and acceptance. By far the most annoying person on the entire server.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Jealous much are we?? b:thanks
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No contest its without a doubt RedsRose and her incessant need for attention and acceptance. By far the most annoying person on the entire server.

I love you too....you give me all the attention that I need...b:sadb:cuteb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

LOLUJEALOUSMUCH?

Also....

Shut your mouth when men are talking b:shutup b:chuckle
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOLUJEALOUSMUCH?

Also....

Shut your mouth when men are talking b:shutup b:chuckle

jealous of what? why do fanbois never have an intelligent comeback?
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jealous of what? why do fanbois never have an intelligent comeback?

In my defense (and anyone other than me), when I stumble across a a less intelligent creature, I lose all means of communication, therefore my only mean of actually making said creature understand what I'm saying. I try to use the weird words they use, hence telling you to go back to whatever hole you popped up from.

Anyways, If you didn't really comprehend what I'm saying, I'll gladly try and explain it in it's simplest form. "Stop hating and grow the eff up".

Have a nice day.
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the most annoying person is princeclare, insomniac n atiantic n they r the same person

this guy come into guild, cause drama n then leaves.

n hes guild hopper, never stay in a guild for more than 3 weeks.

n everyday this person call me a fail sin n calls everyone fail as well. if u dun want him to call u fail, u gotta CS more than him. n still, he will call u fail becos hes jelous n will u r too reliant on money n have no skills.

he comes n go, came in with insomniac, got an officer rank straight away becos he suk nupaynes deek. n he invited his own sin into guild as well. the nex day his assassin leaves guild for no good reasons n CAME BACK AGAIN becos he has executor position n can invite his sin to faction anytime. n leaders, marshal n directors of our guild let him. becos everyones r too scared of him.

n two days ago, i saw his sin guildless again... ffs......

-to be continued-
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the most annoying person is princeclare, insomniac n atiantic n they r the same person

n everyday this person call me a fail sin n calls everyone fail as well. if u dun want him to call u fail, u gotta CS more than him. n still, he will call u fail becos hes jelous n will u r too reliant on money n have no skills.

he comes n go, came in with insomniac, got an officer rank straight away becos he suk nupaynes deek. n he invited his own sin into guild as well. the nex day his assassin leaves guild for no good reasons n CAME BACK AGAIN becos he has executor position n can invite his sin to faction anytime. n leaders, marshal n directors of our guild let him. becos everyones r too scared of him.

-to be continued-

I really hope you're a massive troll. People can't seriously be as retar.ded as you can they? PLEASE SAY YOU'RE A TROLL b:cry
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

-to be continued-

Lingzi you do know he left on his sin because he was told alts were not supposed to be in guild. But was than later told it was ok... right ... >_>?
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In my defense (and anyone other than me), when I stumble across a a less intelligent creature, I lose all means of communication, therefore my only mean of actually making said creature understand what I'm saying. I try to use the weird words they use, hence telling you to go back to whatever hole you popped up from.

Anyways, If you didn't really comprehend what I'm saying, I'll gladly try and explain it in it's simplest form. "Stop hating and grow the eff up".

Have a nice day.

D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lingzi you do know he left on his sin because he was told alts were not supposed to be in guild. But was than later told it was ok... right ... >_>?

even if he is.... he will still leaves... in the future, just wait n see
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    n n r

n

n

n n u dun u fail, u n still, u fail becos n u r too r n have no skills.

n becos he suk deek. n nex n becos n n n becos r

n ffs......

Your butchering of the English language is probably most annoying. This isn't a text message. You have no excuse to txt-speak when you're on a computer. Is it really that difficult to spell 'and', 'are' and "you"? I guess if you only type with your thumbs it's understandable... I feel sorry for anyone that would actually read your resume or job application.
    -to be continued-

God I hope not.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I guess if you only type with your thumbs it's understandable...

Who types with their thumbs? I type with my pointer fingers!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Who types with their thumbs? I type with my pointer fingers!

Those of us that would like to use the space bar in between words b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whathappensifyoudonthavethumbs?Iseemtogetalongjustfine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Whathappensifyoudonthavethumbs?Iseemtogetalongjustfine.

Then you better transplant your big toe to one of your hands so that we can read whatever you are typing w/o straining our eyes -.-

btw...you find the space bar in between just and fine? or are my eyes too strained O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i can type with peen...

qw456uiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm1278uiopas456uiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm1278uiopasdfghjklyxdfghjklyxertz3cvbnm1290uiopasdfghj456uiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm1278uiopasdfghjklyxklyxcvbnm12

this was supposed to be a single letter...b:surrender

b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Then you better transplant your big toe to one of your hands so that we can read whatever you are typing w/o straining our eyes -.-

btw...you find the space bar in between just and fine? or are my eyes too strained O.o

Me pretty sure humans use their big toe to support their weight while they walk/run.
    O_o'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i can type with peen...

qw456uiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm1278uiopas456uiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm1278uiopasdfghjklyxdfghjklyxertz3cvbnm1290uiopasdfghj456uiopasdfghjklyxcvbnm1278uiopasdfghjklyxklyxcvbnm12

this was supposed to be a single letter...b:surrender

b:chuckle

ROFL!!! +1
    Me pretty sure humans use their big toe to support their weight while they walk/run.
    O_o'

And I was going to say the above but I thought against it....at least it has been said -.-

And who would transplant that O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2010
    Options
    x.x'
    Well, we already has sufficient data on what happens to humans who lose their big toe.
    (>.<)'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    x.x'
    Well, we already has sufficient data on what happens to humans who lose their big toe.
    (>.<)'

*punches in face*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Those of us that would like to use the space bar in between words b:embarrass

I can't use my pointer finger to push the spacebar?
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    your Butchering Of The English Language Is Probably Most Annoying. This Isn't A Text Message. You Have No Excuse To Txt-speak When You're On A Computer. Is It Really That Difficult To Spell 'and', 'are' And "you"? I Guess If You Only Type With Your Thumbs It's Understandable... I Feel Sorry For Anyone That Would Actually Read Your Resume Or Job Application.

God I Hope Not.

i Dun Kare !!!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't use my pointer finger to push the spacebar?

Your one of those pecking typers aren't you O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    x.x'
    (>.<)'

we haz dataz on what happenz to hamsters who lost their peen...poor guyz...b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXIN7sLm3M
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • ThaClick - Lost City
    ThaClick - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the most annoying is easily PvPfox
    edited July 2010
    Options
    we haz dataz on what happenz to hamsters who lost their peen...poor guyz...b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poXIN7sLm3M

b:cry
    Teh horror~~~
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:angry FFS WAT IS THE MEANING OF "/10chars"?

I SEE PPL WRITE THIS ALL OVER FORUM N ITS SO ANNOYING b:angry