PWI tripped over the flag... Players *points and clicks* flag return

Options
Cornelia_Ue - Sanctuary
Cornelia_Ue - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Suggestion Box
So i realize while doing my quest of kill xx-amount of this mob, then speak to x-named person then kill another xx-amount of mobs, what PWI is lacking... Excitement something to get the blood rushing through your veins.

I here by instate a petition for more "entertaining" quests whether it be more gore or an advance AI that adapts to the players action.

Come on PW make me feel the need to do something other then point and click. b:sleep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker.
Post edited by Cornelia_Ue - Sanctuary on

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Reroll PvP. You'll get plenty of excitement when PvP finds a way to mix with PvE.
  • /Gohan - Dreamweaver20
    /Gohan - Dreamweaver20 Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The quests need to be more like that battle with undead up near misfortune where the NPCs attack the mobs. That was fun :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what PWI is lacking... Excitement something to get the blood rushing through your veins.

?
    PW be lacking something to get blood rushing through veins?....a heart?
    O_o'
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So i realize while doing my quest of kill xx-amount of this mob, then speak to x-named person then kill another xx-amount of mobs, what PWI is lacking... Excitement something to get the blood rushing through your veins.

I here by instate a petition for more "entertaining" quests whether it be more gore or an advance AI that adapts to the players action.

Come on PW make me feel the need to do something other then point and click. b:sleep

But MMOs are supposed to be bland and repetitive! Even if they tried to spice it up with Goshiki's quest (take for example the battle between the tideborn and general Feng's minions, it's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit original).

If you need adrenaline, you need to go for FPS. You will get your dose of stress and excitement for sure.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you need adrenaline, you need to go for FPS. You will get your dose of stress and excitement for sure.

Me originated from the FPS world, most humans be too slow/uncoordinated to keep up with me even with an inhibitor in me head.
    x.x'

Also apparently most, if not all humans still follow the path of skills when they be overflowing with "noob power" and horribly lacking in the ability to learn.

Well, me suppose it makes it easier for me to om nom nom their power to use for me own.
    >.<'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Me originated from the FPS world, most humans be too slow/uncoordinated to keep up with me even with an inhibitor in me head.
    x.x'

Also apparently most, if not all humans still follow the path of skills when they be overflowing with "noob power" and horribly lacking in the ability to learn.

Well, me suppose it makes it easier for me to om nom nom their power to use for me own.
    >.<'

Too much QQ in FPS then. Well, is there a good way to mix the two? Even Dynasty Warriors, who is supposed to be full of action and adrenaline rush ('eat that spear, mook!'), ends repetitive and boring as people say.
    Note: I never had the chance to try it myself.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Reroll on a PvP server. trust me, when you reach lvl 40 on any character.....(heck lvl 30 if you got a sin or BM/barb xD) you'll easily get your rush of energy.

I know I do ^.^
  • Cornelia_Ue - Sanctuary
    Cornelia_Ue - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Reroll on a PvP server. trust me, when you reach lvl 40 on any character.....(heck lvl 30 if you got a sin or BM/barb xD) you'll easily get your rush of energy.

I know I do ^.^

Maybe your right... made a char on the Lost server and dear god the amount of noob per ping is outrageous i had to log out due to the fear that my brain would implode.

So i guess HT may be a better way to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have seen the moment of my greatness flicker.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The repetetiveness wouldn't be so bad if the dialogue was worth reading at later lvls.

"Can you go kill xx of these?"

*does so*

"Thanks."

I've seen that as "dialogue" way too many times now at my lvl.... it's redicilous...At lower lvls NPC's gave me a reason why I have to do so and then told me how my deed then affected them.

As a side note, Dynasty Warriors is a really repetative game on a long run. But playing through once as each of the characters is pretty fun since they all have their own style and they all feel very different.

For example you play Gan Ning like you would play an assassin on PWI, or you would play Sun Shang Xiang like you play a wizard, or an archer. I still prefer the Romance of the Three Kingdoms turn based strategy games though. ^_^
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    was about time that someone finally suggest this b:bye
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ?
    PW be lacking something to get blood rushing through veins?....a heart?
    O_o'
    b:shocked

Switch to PVP

you can ask Hammy how many times i've made him run
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT